RF
ROLAND P F.
12/21/2017
very nice people and honest people
Have sent my brother, dad, and sister

CURTIS C.
12/21/2017
Trusting, easy going and car runs smoother, instantly noticeable difference
I was referred by a friend, called made appointment for service. I dropped off and had a call back on reasonable repairs and a pick up time. I coming back for sure. Thanks Far East motorworks

Benny S.
Georgia
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Benny said this business was helpful and they explained everything to him.

AL
AMY L.
Smoke Rise, GA
12/17/2017
160k Pilot- Lahr
Thank you for once again making me confident to drive my car anywhere and everywhere. Your honesty & care is very much appreciated!

NF
NAPOLEON F.
Suwanee, GA
12/17/2017
Best Honda/Acura Service in Metro Atlanta
Another well know Honda dealership service department told me I needed to replace my engine due to a burned #3 cylinder. The repair would cost me at least $4,010. I decided to get a second opinion at Far East Motorworks.

The technicians at Far East Motorworks determined that the #4 cylinder ignition coil needed to be replaced. I agreed to have some other maintenance items performed while the car was there. My final bill was $678.59.

Far East saved me more than $3,331.00. You can trust Far East Motorworks for complete and quality service.

MA
MICHAEL A.
12/16/2017
Great, Honest service at a reasonable price!
Far East Motorworks always does a fantastic job. I wouldn't take my Honda anywhere else.

KL
KAYE L.
Tucker, GA
Acura 3.2TL
12/12/2017
BEST PLACE TO HAVE YOUR CAR REPAIRED
This is one of the best places that I have had my car repair for past 8 years and yet to have a bad experience, their even go above and beyond on repairs to make sure that you will be safe in your car. Everyone there is friendly and helpful when getting your car repaired.

KW
Karisten W.
Acura TSX
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristen. She said she was happy with her experience, except for the length of time it took. It took this business a week to figure out what was going on with her vehicle.

Jen S.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Jen said the business provides good quality of service and customer service.

JON K.
Tucker, GA
12/09/2017
Oil & Filter Change +
Went in for scheduled oil and filter change, they found my 6 year old battery was about half strength, so with cold weather approaching it was changed also. In and out in less than an hour. Fast service from folks you can trust! Then we have the review that tells me I have to have a 250 character review - maybe Gordon should check with SureCritic.

DV
Dale V.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Dale said the business did a good job and his vehicle runs much better now.

CF
Cathy F.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Cathy said the business is honest and they do good work. The vehicle is always returned in a clean condition.

BT
BUCKLEY T.
12/07/2017
Business the Way Business Should Be
They know their stuff. Preventative maintenance is preventative maintenance, what's to say? But they found a safety condition and left it up to me whether to address it now or in the future. I opted for now on my own, without any pressure from FEM. And I had some extra key work I wanted done and they did it at a good price.

DONNA P.
Cleveland, GA
12/06/2017
BEST MECHANIC SHOP
Goron and his crew are the best in the business.
I never worry about being taken advantage of and I know my vehicle will be fixed and I can ride in confidence.
I travel over an 1.5 hours from my house to take my vehicle there because they are the best all around.

JACINTA B.
Lithia Springs, GA
Excellent Job
I am always thankful to Gordon and Rita, for they take care of my Honda CRV. They do excellent work, every time I bring my car for change oil, they always let me know what my car needs to fix. Yes, I highly recommend this shop, they are very professional. Thanks

BP
BILL P.
Trusworthy
I trust when I bring my 2011 CRV in for service that they do an excellent job. We have had our car annually serviced there for 5 years and they greet me by name. So friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family. My husband and I love them.

ANNE S.
Decatur, GA
Acura 3.2TL
Reliable and thorough
FarEast has been trustworthy and professional in servicing my old Acura. You can trust them, too! They will not do an unnecessary repair. They will tell you when something needs attention. Handy to MARTAs Chamblee rail station makes drop-offs possible.

JZ
Jamil Z.
Acura TL
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Jimil said the business did a good job and he will only bring his vehicle into this facility from now on.

KH
Kristin H.
Decatur, GA
Acura TL
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Kristin said her experience was quick and easy. The staff are friendly.

CHRISTINE B.
11/29/2017
Far East Motorworks Rocks!
As always, Far East Motorworks found the problem, fixed it in a timely manner, and charged a fair price for the repair.