JENNIFER T.
04/01/2021
Honest assessment, fair price
This is where I go for an honest assessment of repairs needed vs the amazingly inflated list from the dealership service center. Thank you Far East!

JAMES M.
Honda Ridgeline
Convenient, fast, quality work
I have been taking my truck here for years and will continue to do so. It’s a great truck and this is a great place to keep it maintained.

LF
Lisa F.
Trustworthy
I have been a loyal customer for about 30 years. I trust Far East motor works to check everything thoroughly and only recommend expenditures when necessary.

KATHLEEN B.
Honda Civic Sdn
Excellent work
Quality work at a fair price. Also honest, so trustworthy.

Decatur, GA
03/30/2021
Excellent honest service
Customer for years, solid and honest service. Can’t say enough good things sbout FEMw. Try them you will not regret it.

BC
BETH C.
Tucker, GA
03/30/2021
Water leak
I called with a water problem on Friday. I was given possible causes - one which was the sun roof which enabled me to cover the sun roof to stop more leaks. After Far East examined the car on Monday they called me with their findings, the cost to fix and the time frame. Very professional.

BP
BOB P.
Honda Civic Si
03/26/2021
Responsive to needs
I can always count on Far East Motorworks to repair my vehicle in the most economical way possible and to suggest only needed repairs. Far East will only do work on my vehicle that is necessary.

CR
COOKIE R.
03/25/2021
My 16 year old Honda
I have taken my dear old Honda Accord to Far East for several years. I totally trust them to do professional mechanical work on my car.

TR
TREVOR R.
Acura TL
03/24/2021
Great service, you can always trust them
I always take my car here because they provide great service that you can trust.

WD
WALTER D.
Honda Fit
03/23/2021
Quick, Precise, Thorough
Recommendation of needed repairs was specific, completed on schedule and future problems were underlined for monitoring.

03/23/2021
Great Customer Service
Great customer service, straight forward, and honest mechanics. I will be a repeat customer because they earned my trust. -Bettina

STAN S.
03/19/2021
Reliable
We can rely on Far East for honesty and good service.

JONATHAN S.
Dunwoody, GA
Honda S2000
03/19/2021
Honda Care
Far East has repaired multiple Honda’s over the years for our family. But they are the ones I trust for our 2003 S2000 - it’s a special car that we want to drive for many years. They provide excellent service and value. Fair prices and stand behind their work.

03/18/2021
Consistent, outstanding service for over 25 years
I’ve been going to Far East motorworks for more than 25 years. Gordon and his team of mechanics have consistently provided honest, outstanding service for over 25 years on the three Hondas I’ve owned during that time.

Dacula, GA
03/18/2021
good service
you can trust Gordon to do what's best for you.