VL
V J L.
Linwood, NC
06/19/2021
Outstanding
They keep my 2014 CRV with 282,000 miles running like a Singer Sewing machine….always feel confident my car will keep running after a visit to Far East MotorWorks….have been using them for years. Hope to get another 200,000 miles out of my CRV

PS
PAKEERV S.
Marietta, GA
06/19/2021
Team is professional, explained me all the issues and costs involved for to make better judgment. Thank you guys

HK
HENRY K.
06/18/2021
I wish I found them years ago, but thankful I found them now
They've been servicing my car for more than a year now. They are upfront and diligent and the prices seem reasonable. Others highly recommended them to me, and I understand why.

MARCUS B.
Honda Specialists and Subject Matter Experts
I’ve passed by the sign on Claremont road plenty of times, i finally had a Honda that needed to be looked at. The knowledge and professionalism is unmatched and i would recommend Far East Motorworks to anyone with a Honda or an Acura! 5 stars!

ALAN S.
Honda Element
Great Honda service
Work was completed on time as quoted and service was friendly and professional.

TRACIE M.
Scottdale, GA
My ONLY mechanics.
I’ve been going here for a decade. I only trust these technicians to do the work on my CR-V. She’s 15 years old and anytime these guys see a big ticket issue that might be coming, they give me a heads up on how much it will cost so I can put money aside when the time comes. Makes the sudden financial cost a non-issue. Honest people here.

Dunwoody, GA
Honda Accord
06/16/2021
Couldn’t ask for a better Mechanics shop
Brought in a challenging vehicle and they diagnosed, found the right part and got me up and running in good time for a reasonable price.

JERMAINE D.
Fairburn, GA
Check engine light
Excellent job guys.

TED S.
Too Notch HONEST Repair Shop
This is my second Accord that I’ve brought to Far East. They do spectacular work, courteous and friendly. I will never bring my a Honda to a dealer ever again, except if it’s for a recall.

I learned Rita has retired. Happy retirement Rita!

JASON A.
Dunwoody, GA
Honda CR-Z
06/16/2021
Always provides excellent service. I wouldn't take my Honda to anyone else.

JIM D.
Griffin, GA
06/15/2021
Very understanding of customer’s needs.
After doing business for three decades with Far East, I trust Gordon and his crew to determine what maintenance my CRV needs and when, and to provide it every time.

Decatur, GA
Acura MDX
06/13/2021
Descent, honest mechanics
Convenient location, reasonable prices and work completed when and as promised.

CL
CAROLYN L.
Honda Accord Coupe
Attitude and speed
Great job always and very fast and reasonable

LH
LUZENE H.
Stone Mountain, GA
Honda Element
Trustworthy
After 6+ years of depending on them to take care of my car I have complete trust that they will do repairs properly and charge fairly.

LISA S.
Decatur, GA
Trustworthy
I've been taking my Honda CRV here for several years. It has been so great to know I am putting my car in reliable hands, and know that I can trust their opinion. They are out of my neighborhood, but I prefer them above all others.