GH
GEORGE H.
10/09/2020
They Didnt Do A Good Job
I paid for a Far East vehicle diagnostic and paid for all their recommended repair work
After receiving my Vehicle back 10/8/2020 The Horn No longer Works & There is a loud noise coming from
my vehicle passenger side

JOE B.
Honda Accord
12/11/2018
?
Really NO idea why I received this email. Today, I provided an old carburetor for parts in hope of a repair and I paid for repairs already performed. NO Where in this email is any of that addressed. ONE star is my response to my confusion.

In the future, If you want something other than "Huh?" response, make it clear WHY I've gotten this email.

Honda Civic Sdn
08/16/2018
I truly thought that I had found a reputable company to repair my car.
I am very disappointed . Since moving to the city a year ago I have been in there 3 times for basic tune ups and most recently to have my brake pads changed. I was satisfied with the work and thought they were honest and competent. During the recent visit I advised that my AC wasn't cooling properly. I was told that I needed a new compressor at a cost of $1,100.00. I told them that I couldn't afford that and would just have to ride hot.

I just had the compressor changed less than 2 years ago while I lived in Florida. I thought it strange that it would be the same thing so soon. I got a second and a third opinion. I was told that the compressor was fine and my system was just a bit low on freon. They gassed it up for free. I am watching it and it is working PERFECTLY.

I must conclude that they are DISHONEST. Needless to say I will NOT be going back there.

RI
ROBIN I.
10/21/2019
Service Provide
The person who was behind the counter was very friendly. The person with whom I spoke was not friendly and rushed things even though the cost of service was a little over $1000. Will probably go somewhere else next time even though the work was fine.

AH
Arnetha H.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Arnetha said the service was a little pricey.

VW
VERNON W.
Honda Accord
07/15/2017
Low tire pressure indicator on dashboard
I had a warning on my dashboard "low tire pressure" . I had checked the tire pressures and none of them were low. I told the person when I brought my car in for lube and oil change about the annoying display and asked that it be researched. When the car was returned to me they told me it was a sensor on the wheel and I would have to take it elsewhere to get the sensor replaced. I went down the street to Kaufman Tire and they told me that the car didn't have individual sensors and it was a matter of resetting the pressure on the display and did it for me in less than one minute. My question is why couldn't you do this when it was one of the reasons I brought the car to you?

PR
PAM R.
Marietta, GA
Honda Element
05/26/2021
2003 Honda Element - Another positive experience!
I have been coming to Far East Motorworks for several years to get maintenance on my 2003 Honda Element (one owner, 270, 555 miles and counting). I will continue coming as they are honest, cost friendly, thorough in their diagnostics/assessments of the current condition of my car, and they let me know any issues found if they need to be addressed now or in the future.

This is the type of service provider that has my loyalty AND confidence to refer to friends and family knowing they'll get the same excellent service/treatment I continue to receive!

VS
VERANDA S.
College Park, GA
02/24/2021
Nice and Reliable
This is my second time bringing my car in for service. After my first time reading the reviews, I felt comfortable in choosing this repair shop and so far it has been great. The work they perform here is at par and as a female its hard to find honest people who wont get over you. The customer service is nice and I will continue to bring my car here.

Decatur, GA
12/30/2020
Great service, mask needed
I have used this company for years and they are great to deal with - easy scheduling, great service and quality work. I just wish that the person at the front desk would wear a mask.

Sam M.
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Sam said she dropped the vehicle off without an appointment. They serviced it that day. She is really pleased.

Lithonia, GA
10/29/2020
Thorough inspection of vehicle to identify any problem areas

PR
PAM R.
Marietta, GA
Honda Element
10/22/2020
2003 Honda Element Serviced
Another positive experience with the team at Far East Motorworks. Thanks again, for continuing to help me keep this Element safely on the road (265,101 miles and counting) !!

JOE B.
10/15/2020
Great people and good work as Usual
Good knowledgeable people. Reasonably priced. Only complaint is they sometimes have difficulty calling you when the car is ready, but I always follow-up anyway.

Joe

PL
PAUL L.
Alpharetta, GA
09/16/2020
alternator replaced
The alternator was replaced quickly and at a great price.

GS
GEORGES S.
03/13/2020
Low key good service
Car was promised and delivered on time.