Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Amston, CT
GMC Sonoma
03/23/2019
Superior service
This place is amazing!!! Excellent service and great staff. Work done right and economical! Their the BEST

ROBERT and NICOLE C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/22/2019
Great price safety always a priority
Love farm car care Mike is the best his team does great work my new transmission runs great

GP
GLENDALYZ P.
03/21/2019
Excellent treatment while your waiting for the car
I was very happy the way they treat their customers
Especially when I arrived they quickly took the information needed
I did not have to wait along time as soon they were finish they call me to come up to let me see what was done to the car an if I had any questions or when I take the car home to call then immediately if there was something else went wrong fixing the car?
I feel satisfied the way treated waiting for the car an
If I needed any other service done call them immediately especially if it was to be done the next day
Depending what was wrong an probably needed to be done the next day waiting for the right part of the
Car to come in once they finish fixing the car again
I was happy an did not worry that the car was done the right way!
I feel if someone needed to get their car fix an getting good service?
I would give them the telephone number so they can call to get their car fix as soon as possible needed.
I am very satisfied the way they treated me an if my car needed to be fix again
I would call them immediately to be the ones to fix my car anytime it needed service to be done...

PA
PAT A.
Subaru Baja
03/19/2019
Friendly staff. On time service. Understands your care needs even if you are not sure. Truthful.
Go there for all my car needs. Never have I been treated like I have no brains.

BRUCE M.
03/12/2019
vehicle knowledge
Every time i go to Car Farm Care, my Dodge Ram always runs way better. Mike is a very knowledgeable person who with the help of his mechanics, gets the job done in an ample time frame. He listens to the customers problems and often offers ideas to save bucks. I have been going there for years and never once have i had a complaint. This place seems to always be very busy which to me says other customers feel the same. I guess one complaint i can think of is the parking here is almost always full. Anyway, keep up the great work ! I have checked out other places for comparable pricing and Car Farm Care always is more reasonable.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/09/2019
Reliable Fast Service
I have been going to Farm Care for many years now.
I think the prices are fair,and I usually get my vehicle back the same day I drop it off.
The owner Mike is very friendly and knowledgeable as was his father.
It's a comfortable place to go and feel you won't be taken advantage of.

RO
RICK O.
03/07/2019
Totally satisfied
I had never had work done there before. I stopped in because I had an issue with my power steering. Mike fit me in the very next day, had a tech look at it, and informed me as to what the problem was. Mike said he could have it fixed in a couple hours which he did. Not only was the work done quickly and correctly, but the friendly atmosphere was outstanding. Farm Car Care is now my "go to" shop for car problems. Thanks guys!!!!

ES
EILEEN S.
South Windsor, CT
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/01/2019
Mike Baum’s honesty
The place has always been good to me.

KR
KAREN R.
Nissan Rogue
02/27/2019
Fast, friendly and affordable
Once again, bringing my car troubles into Farm Car Care has been painless for me. They are friendly, they get to my car as quickly as they can even when there were many ahead of me and had it back to me on the same day I dropped it off. I think their prices are affordable as well. I would recommend Farm Car Care to all my family & friends 😊

JE
JENNIFER E.
02/25/2019
Excellent Service!!
Everytime I have come in I have received phenomenal service! Quick & friendly! I highly recommend them!

JAMES and MARGARET S.
02/24/2019
Oil change.
Quick service. Less than an hour. Recommended new tires. Friendly service.

FS

Bolton, CT
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/12/2019
Friendly, trustworthy & efficient
I am a new customer who tried Farm Car Care at my sister's recommendation. My experience with them was a positive one, starting with a warm greeting by the owner when l walked through the door. They were fast, efficient, & reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, capable auto servixe.

JY
JOAN Y.
02/10/2019
Been going there for 50 years and no complaints so far. Mike is the best.
Guess I wrote in the wrong space so I,ll repeat it. Never had a problem in 50 years and Mie is the best.

MA
MARIO/KRISTEN A.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/10/2019
Rodeo brakes
Mike and his team did a good job

PH
PATRICK H.
02/01/2019
Worked WITH me!
I have always done jobs on my vehicles that I feel I'm capable of and have the tools for. Replacing a sensor in electric power steering was a new one but within my skills and tools. But I read that I would likely need to calibrate it in the end using a professional level scan tool with way more functionality than mine. Well I definitely needed it as it wanted to make left turns on its own when I was done. I called Mike because of my positive experiences at Farm Car Care in the past on jobs that I would not tackle. He squeezed me in that afternoon for the quick calibration and charged me a very fair price. But there remained a left drift even after an alignment & recalibration, and it steered harder to the right. Discussed it with Vinnie and decided to replace the electric motor as a possibility. I went home and did the DIY again on the motor replacement. Mike squeezed me in again the next day to calibrate the system with the new motor. That was it and all is good now! I love how these guys treat me well and with respect even in helping me finish a job that I started. That's why I'll always take Farm Car Care the jobs that I can't, or won't want to tackle. Thanks Mike and Vinnie on this one!! So glad a friend recommended your shop a few years back and I do the same now.

MI
MIKE I.
East Windsor, CT
Hyundai Azera
01/27/2019
Customer Service
Great customer service and also speedy service

JOE R.
Great customer service, Fair Prices, Friendly Atmosphere

PC
PAT C.
01/11/2019
very good work - trustworthy, friendly
Not only does Farm Care do very good work, they are honest and today that is soooo important. I would recommend them in a hearbeat!