Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

East Hartford, CT
Mazda MPV
05/19/2018
The Best doing their best
I love Farm Car Care! They are amazing! Very knowledgeable, funny as heck and professional work all at a great price. The one place where a woman can go to a mechanics and feel safe, respected and not overcharged!
They are simply the best!!!

PR
PETER R.
05/15/2018
Peter R
Friendly persons and great service.

JOE R.
Hamden, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2018
Great Service- Fair Pricing
I live in Hamden, but make the 2 hour round trip drive to Vernon because I know I will be treated well at Farm Car Care Center. Michael, Bob, and the mechanics are top notch.

JOANN M.
East Windsor, CT
Nissan Maxima
04/27/2018
Trustworthy
Farm Car Care is the rare car repair shop that is honest and fair. And even better, if there is a problem, they make it right.
I refer everyone I know to them.

ROGER B.
04/26/2018
Service on 2009 Ford Explorer.
They always strive to get you in and out at the agreed upon time. I have always been very satisfied with their diagnoses and their work in correcting a problem. They are always pleasant and professional in dealings over the counter.

BILL B.
04/24/2018
Great car care!
Best place in town. Friendly honest service. Honest prices. Will never work on car without checking with u first. They get to know their customers. Car is always ready when they say it is. Wouldn’t go any where else.

RL
RICH L.
Wales, MA
Dodge Dakota
04/17/2018
Properly repaired in a timely manner.
I live out of town and my truck broke down in Ellington. Farm Care diagnosed and repaired the problem expediently and at a fair price.

JUDITH M.
Manchester, CT
04/13/2018
Very receptive to emergency needs.
I had a blow out while on my way to an emergency commitment. I was in need of immediate service. I happened to stop at the first garage that I found which would provide me with the needed service. I explained my need to the person at the desk. He was friendly, and responded to my needs immediately. I was able to relax, knowing I came to the right place, I felt that the staff understood my situation and responded in a competent and professional manner. I would like to personally thank the man at the front desk, who seemed to understand the stressful situation I was in, he was very reassuring and understanding . Thank you so very much.

MADELINE L.
Like going there
Been going there for many years and like the friendly atmosphere and reliability.

RAY C.
Emissions
Fast and efficient service

KATHRYN S.
Buick Century
04/11/2018
Helpful, Friendly, Honest Service
Always helpful and fair in price; thank you Farm Car Care!

AG
ANDREW G.
Nissan Maxima
04/10/2018
MIKE AND TEAM ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YA!!
Mike and his team take great pride in there work!!!! mikes prices are very fair, he operates an honest respectable RELIABLE business. THANK YOU ALL!!!

GM
GREG M.
Tolland, CT
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
04/10/2018
Have been using service for a long time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for good service.

JACK S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2018
Great service and extremely friendly people
Excellent place to do business!

CHRIS S.
Manchester, CT
04/07/2018
Your guys are great!! Your honest do great work and friendly!!
I love coming to you guys you guys are great do on his work and prices are great I recommend you to anybody that needs service and it's always a pleasure having my car serviced with you guys!!

KA
KEN A.
Coventry, CT
04/05/2018
Great service as always!!!
Everyone at Farm Car Care treats you like family. They are honest, friendly and they care about the consumer alot. I recommended them to friends and family.

KC
KIP C.
04/05/2018
I was told the out the door price was going to be "around" $500. The final price was $578. I guess "around" means $500-$599.
Mike B., president from Farm Car Care Center Inc

And ya still recommended us !
Pretty cool , must be the 30 years you've been comin here :

So lemme give you the Rockville explanation .
    500.00 plus the flat repair , plus tax......

But I get it that I didnt communicate it to your satisfaction so......how bout a free oil change service,  knocks your total down by another 30.00 bucks...

Thanks for the recommendation and come down whenever !

Mike

PH
PATRICK H.
Tolland, CT
03/30/2018
Very happy with Farm Car Care
This is a little late since the service I describe was done in late February '18. But I set a reminder to not forget to give these guys appreciation for taking good care of me. I had a cracked exhaust manifold on our 2009 Malibu about a year prior this recent service. They did a great job replacing it for me back in '17 but being a well known and recurring problem on this model, it cracked again in February, close to one year later. I expected to have them replace it again and pay about the same price. But even though I knew it was a known design problem and not anything to do with their first installation, Mike said they could do the labor under warranty. He tried to get a free replacement part too but that only had a 90 day warranty. The thing is that I never even thought of pursuing this as a warranty job but Mike made me aware of it and they did another good job on this replacement. I've had a wheel bearing on my Silverado done l here and some other repairs and I was very happy with that work as well. I am glad a friend that I met in Tolland a few years ago recommended Farm Care. Thanks Mike and others at Farm Care! Pat H.

JACKIE and CHUCK S.
Marlborough, CT
03/28/2018
Love Farm Car Care!!!
I have been coming to this shop for 23 years! They are fabulous & I an amazing job! Mike, Bob & Helen are great and the whole shop is super friendly! Amazing as always getting me in and out with my minivan running smoothly!

DAVID and MICHELLE R.
Chrysler Sebring
03/23/2018
Great shop
Mike is a great guy! I walked in without an appointment and 45 min later I was driving home.