Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Very pleased

DIANNE B.
06/14/2018
Farm Car Care
This is a great place where they are respectful to the client. They are professional and have great mechanics working on your car. They are very honest regarding car repair expenses. I have been going there for many years. Thanks to everyone.

Tracy M.
Stafford Springs, CT
06/10/2018
Go Anywhere But Here!
Go anywhere but Farm Car Care!! My car just broke down for the 3rd time in a week. All they are capable of doing is emissions & tires & maybe an oil change! If that idiot Mike Baum calls me baby or honey or sweetheart one more time, that is not how you speak to women!! He actually said not to call them if my car broke again! I am contacting everyone I can to make sure this place doesn't screw anyone else this bad!! What the fuck did I pay them for if my car is still broke?!?! My boyfriend brought me to pick up the car and Mike Baum says, oh I see you brought your bodyguard today! They ought to be ashamed of themselves for how they conduct business and harass women!! Next call is the BBB and then I'll move on to other organizations that need to be contacted! Had car towed for the 3rd time to VW and found out my it was my transmission. How the hell did FCC miss that? I'm out $450.00. These guys are crooks! Update as of Friday had the car towed to VW on the third toe and it needs a new transmission. I'm pretty sure Farm Car Care should be giving me my money back how the hell did they not know that my tranny was blown they let me leave their shop and drive the car?!?! #Imnotyourbaby

MICHELLE D.
East Hartford, CT
Mazda MPV
05/19/2018
The Best doing their best
I love Farm Car Care! They are amazing! Very knowledgeable, funny as heck and professional work all at a great price. The one place where a woman can go to a mechanics and feel safe, respected and not overcharged!
They are simply the best!!!

MK
Maureen K.
05/18/2018
I was on my way to an appointment outside of my office when I had a flat tire. I had the vehicle towed to Farm Car Care at about noon on Tuesday afternoon. By 4:30 they had gotten me a new tire, as it was not one they keep in stock, and the car was ready to go.

Great service! Thank you Mike, Bob and Helen!!!

PR
PETER R.
05/15/2018
Peter R
Friendly persons and great service.

JOE R.
Hamden, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2018
Great Service- Fair Pricing
I live in Hamden, but make the 2 hour round trip drive to Vernon because I know I will be treated well at Farm Car Care Center. Michael, Bob, and the mechanics are top notch.

JOANN M.
East Windsor, CT
Nissan Maxima
04/27/2018
Trustworthy
Farm Car Care is the rare car repair shop that is honest and fair. And even better, if there is a problem, they make it right.
I refer everyone I know to them.

ROGER B.
04/26/2018
Service on 2009 Ford Explorer.
They always strive to get you in and out at the agreed upon time. I have always been very satisfied with their diagnoses and their work in correcting a problem. They are always pleasant and professional in dealings over the counter.

BILL B.
04/24/2018
Great car care!
Best place in town. Friendly honest service. Honest prices. Will never work on car without checking with u first. They get to know their customers. Car is always ready when they say it is. Wouldn’t go any where else.

RL
RICH L.
Wales, MA
Dodge Dakota
04/17/2018
Properly repaired in a timely manner.
I live out of town and my truck broke down in Ellington. Farm Care diagnosed and repaired the problem expediently and at a fair price.

JUDITH M.
Manchester, CT
04/13/2018
Very receptive to emergency needs.
I had a blow out while on my way to an emergency commitment. I was in need of immediate service. I happened to stop at the first garage that I found which would provide me with the needed service. I explained my need to the person at the desk. He was friendly, and responded to my needs immediately. I was able to relax, knowing I came to the right place, I felt that the staff understood my situation and responded in a competent and professional manner. I would like to personally thank the man at the front desk, who seemed to understand the stressful situation I was in, he was very reassuring and understanding . Thank you so very much.

MADELINE L.
Like going there
Been going there for many years and like the friendly atmosphere and reliability.

RAY C.
Emissions
Fast and efficient service

KATHRYN S.
Buick Century
04/11/2018
Helpful, Friendly, Honest Service
Always helpful and fair in price; thank you Farm Car Care!

AG
ANDREW G.
Nissan Maxima
04/10/2018
MIKE AND TEAM ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YA!!
Mike and his team take great pride in there work!!!! mikes prices are very fair, he operates an honest respectable RELIABLE business. THANK YOU ALL!!!

GM
GREG M.
Tolland, CT
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
04/10/2018
Have been using service for a long time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for good service.

JACK S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2018
Great service and extremely friendly people
Excellent place to do business!

CHRIS S.
Manchester, CT
04/07/2018
Your guys are great!! Your honest do great work and friendly!!
I love coming to you guys you guys are great do on his work and prices are great I recommend you to anybody that needs service and it's always a pleasure having my car serviced with you guys!!

KA
KEN A.
Coventry, CT
04/05/2018
Great service as always!!!
Everyone at Farm Car Care treats you like family. They are honest, friendly and they care about the consumer alot. I recommended them to friends and family.