Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JULIA G.
Hyundai Accent
06/24/2019
They did a great job in my car
They put new tires in my car and for a good price.

06/18/2019
Brakes
FCC does a good job and are helpful

RL
RAYMOND AND DIANA L.
06/15/2019
Respect and care
Thank you for your prompt and respectful service you provide to me

RZ
RON Z.
South Windsor, CT
Buick LaCrosse
06/13/2019
Ron’s car
Professional and timely
Mike is very good in resolving the problems

Nissan Maxima
06/09/2019
Excellent Customer Service!!
Mike, the owner is a pleasure to deal with, and gives it to you straight. When they give an estimate, that’s actually what the job ends up costing. From tire stuff/alignments to more labor intensive repairs like valve cover gaskets and airbag module replacements, they do great work and get it right the first time. They do what they can to work with your schedule, and are very responsive to questions and phone calls.

Overall, they strike a great balance between a small friendly shop that knows your name, and a bigger, organized operation that can diagnose any problem and get it fixed efficiently.

RN
RON N.
Enfield, CT
Jeep Commander
06/09/2019
Very good work done.
Mike an all his employee's did a great job.

PB
Did a very quick job.

Chevrolet Cobalt
06/07/2019
Fast and thorough
Brought car in Monday afternoon and the repair was complete the next day.

AK
AHMAD/JOHAN K.
Somers, CT
06/06/2019
Staff
Staff are very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Repair/ maintenance cost is very reasonable. Highly recommend this place for your car maintenance. Cost of tires better than Costco.

GD
GAY D.
Manchester, CT
Jeep Liberty
06/04/2019
Friendly & Trustworthy
Mike's business is so awesome . The staff is very helpful. They are honest and trustworthy.
Gay Dowding

06/02/2019

RUSS and TARA C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/01/2019
Mikey makes the place great. Always keeps ya laughing
As always great service!

CR
CHRIS R.
East Windsor, CT
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/31/2019
Trusted Service at at a Fair Price
I can allows trust the service provided to address only what needs to be done. Always excellent service at a fair price.

PB
PAULETTE B.
Nissan Murano
05/26/2019
Good work
Farm car care does very good work and their prices are fare. When I take me car there I do not feel like I am going to get ripped off. They do their best to help you, and they are honest

MELISSA L.
Buick Rendezvous
05/24/2019
Dependable Service
Service at Farm Car Care Center is friendly and dependable. Definitely recommended.

SV
SAMANTHA V.
Vernon, CT
Ford Edge
05/24/2019
Quick service
I was in a bind with no appointment. Farm family did a great job at getting my car in and out quickly. Friendly service. Thank you.

NK
NICK K.
Manchester, CT
05/16/2019
Flexible and accommodating
They are always extremely friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get taken care of. They don’t treat you as a number but as a human being. I will always use Farm Car Care to service my vehicles.
Mike B., president from Farm Car Care Center Inc responded on 05/30/2019

Too nice
Thanks for such a nice response .
Its a very difficult business and its nice to get positive feedback !

JULIE K.
East Windsor, CT
Subaru B9 Tribeca
05/12/2019
Car fixed
Every time I bring my car, I leave knowing that they will find what is wrong and fix it at an affordable price. Always honest!

JN
JOSH N.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/12/2019
Surprising
I was hesitant on bringing my 2015 Mercedes e350 in for new tires and an oil change. After a short 1 hour wait my car came back good as new, not to mention the knowledgeable staff that were able to answer any of my questions. I think I found where I will be bringing my car for future maintenance.

EC
ELLEN and RICHARD C.
Tolland, CT
Scion xB
05/10/2019
may
You told me I needed a new tire, but didn't quote me any prices ar telll me about any deals. Now I contacted you one business day ago to ask for a quote from you website and you have not responded yet with a quote.