Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JOAN M.
Honda Fit
11/19/2019
Michael comes through again
Wonderful service as always!
Prompt response, friendly folks, quality products, flexible scheduling, job well done.
THANK YOU FARM CAR CARE!

MA
MARY A.
Coventry, CT
Subaru Legacy
11/17/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Always friendly and helpful, Mike was able to service my vehicle quickly and efficiently.

NS
NANCY S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/15/2019
Always reliable
Always accommodating and friendly with great service!

PJ
PETER J.
Tolland, CT
Ram Pickup
11/13/2019
Friendly, honest, fair.
Excellent service from scheduling, quality, speed and value for your dollar. I've been a steady customer for years and I like to bring my business to them.

JAMES P.
Dodge Dakota
11/13/2019
as always like home
super

11/12/2019
Took my car in for tires in and out within,an hour

JOE R.
Hamden, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019
Great Service, Fair Prices, and A Friendly Atmosphere
I drive about an Hour each way from the New Haven Area to get to FCCC. If that does not tell you something about this business, then I do not know what will.

CD
CARL D.
Stafford, CT
11/11/2019
Alternator replaced
Made an easy on-line appt. Mike is upfront on time and costs. Reasonable. Nice to work with.

JOE M.
11/10/2019
Great Customer service
Made an appointment for an oil change for the following day. Brought the car in at the appointed time ,was serviced promptly and was completed in 45 min.

GD
GAY D.
Manchester, CT
Jeep Liberty
11/07/2019
Friendly & Trustworthy
All the staff are Friendly. And great to deal with. Mike is awesome đź‘Ť.

11/01/2019
Service and Staff
Always able to schedule an appointment. Good reliable service. Mike is a keeper.

MF
MARCUS F.
10/31/2019
Unreliable
I scheduled my alignment a week prior to the scheduled date, Monday for 9:00am. They told me when I scheduled the appointment that it would take around 2 hours and I should have my car by 11:00am.
I walk home. I go back there around 1:00pm and was told it still hasn't been done so I left walking back home. I did not recieve a call to pick up my car until 4:30pm, just before they were closing. I asked about why they driven the car 20miles and the lady responded that they do not drive anyone's cars. She then questioned another employee if they "spin tires" when doing alignment and he said no. They then repeatedly told me they don't drive customers cars, until they came to a conclusion that they infact do, and it was up the street and back to check if it was done correctly, but still wasn't certain so they told me to talk to another employee about it. I was fed up so I said forget about it and continued on with my life. I personally don't trust this place and learned my lesson.
Mike B., president from Farm Car Care Center Inc responded on 11/01/2019

O my..
Very sorry , I thought you had left the car for the entire day .
Hopefully the alignment is fine.
About those 20 miles , pretty sure if one of my mechanics had gone 20 miles I would have been havng a heart attack wondering where he had gone.... Can ya swing by so we we can check the in and out mileage ? I'd ike to make peace with you on this, we really dont want you to be unhappy

Thanks

MARK/LYNN D.
Ellington, CT
10/29/2019
fantastic customer service
Great customer service from the time I walked in until the moment I left.
I will definitely go back.

SP
SHAI P.
Nissan Maxima
10/27/2019
Great service, great people.

Toyota Matrix
10/26/2019
Glad to have gone there
Friendly people, reasonable price, good work.

JEREMIAH R.
Scion tC
10/25/2019
Sincere and competent
Excellent customer service. Always goes the extra mile to involve you as much as you are comfortable with knowing about what options you have, the costs of parts, and where you stand. Great people. Ask for Mike at the desk, Pat in the shop.

Ellington, CT
10/24/2019
Brake repair on Honda CRV
Owner is courteous and the turn around time on my vehicle was quick. Excellent service at a reasonable price.

BC
BILL C.
Ford Edge
10/24/2019
More Good Work
Needed a new battery. Farm Car was fast and did a very good job getting me set up.

KJ
KEITH J.
Tolland, CT
Hyundai ELANTRA
10/23/2019
New Tires
Had a hole in one of my tires. Bought 2 new ones from Mike and was very pleased with the service and the amount of time it took for him to put them on. I always bring my car to Mike because I can count on the job being done right every time