Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.03704/5Overall Rating 2.03704/5rating 2.03704rating 2.03704rating 2.03704

Andrew B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Levon treated me well and kept me informed all the way through a complicated recall-related repair. He set up a rental for us to use, as well. Hyundai stood behind a defect in my vehicle and repaired my 12 year-old Santa Fe at no charge -- I'm a Hyundai customer for life!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service. We look forward to seeing you on your visit

Wixom, MI
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
From the minute you step in the door, to the second you walk out, service and quality are top notch!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill our survey.  We look forward to your next visit.

Robert H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service!
From the minute I walk in the door it’s a pleasant experience.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your service visit.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard R.
Milford, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance for car
Excellent service with very professional staff. Brought my car in for an oil change and was out within one hour. Staff is always very polite and very attentive.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/31/2019

HJ
Hyoung Jun J.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
They are getting better. I can see more people working for the service department. They are all good.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/31/2019

thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We are always looking for ways to improve.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit

PW
Peter W.
Wixom, MI
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Excellent Service and very friendly staff.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your response.  We look forward to your next visit.

07/27/2019 Category: Service
Overall great service , everything was explained to me and done on time . Would highly recommend.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your service.  We look forward to your next visit,

07/25/2019 Category: Service
People try hard and things happens sometimes. A better recovery was expected.
I like going to Feldman Hyundai for service the people are great and usually I have no issues. Lately it has been taking longer to get things accomplished and when something goes wrong, loaner cars should be made available regardless of how many are signed out.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/25/2019

Sorry to hear you did not receive a 5 star service visit.  I see you have an appointment tomorrow to get this issue taken care of. I will check in with you when you are here to get you in and out in a timely manner.

Jaswanth A.
Farmington Hills, MI
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Acceptable
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/22/2019

Sorry to hear you did not receive a 5 star service experience.  Please feel free to give me a call, I would like to discuss the further

LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/23/2019

I have made notes in your file about the maintenance.  Thank you again for taking the time to talk to me.  We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star visit.

TT
Timothy T.
Milford, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Levon deserves a huge raise!!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your service visit and taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to your next service visit.

Marina P.
Highland, MI
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2019 Category: Service
The free popcorn and coffee
I had to wait for a resistor to be installed for my blower fan which only took less than an hour but during my wait I walked around ate popcorn and greeted most of the employees and they were friendly to me. I’m the type of guy who likes to joke around and I think I provided a little bit of entertainment for your employees. Thank you
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to your next visit.

AA
Antonios A.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and professional
Service was fast and professional. No issues for all 5 times till now.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/09/2019

thank you for your response.  we look forward to your next visit.
please feel free to contact me with any concerns you have.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
to please the customer !
Thank you for being so prompt on the current repair. Left a happy customer.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
did not listen to customer
Did not pay attention to what was previously done on the car so it had to be brought in a second time. Car was returned with paint chipped off the door and marked in the steering wheel.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/08/2019

I am very sorry to hear about your visit.  Can I give you a call to discuss this matter further?

GH
Glen H.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
The great customer service
They were grwat and carried my tire and put it on quickly and I was back on the road in 20 minutes.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LD
Lynn D.
Clarkston, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great people
Great service, great people, just too far away
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership that takes care of customers
I keep returning to Hyundai for service because they always go the extra mile in their service of my vehicles.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your response.  Sorry to hear you did not have a 5 star visit.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LA
Lou A.
Arroyo Grande, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Coupon not honored
Had a coupon for discounted oil change, for $39.95 for oil & filter change. They did not honor it or provide a adjustment because I had a Genesis. They did discount a few dollars for oil and charged me $77.00 which is about $25 more than in California. Total BS. Won’t patronize this service department again. If you’re going to give discounts then honor them.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/27/2019

Sorry to hear about your service visit.  Please feel free to call me, i would like to find out more

Waterford, MI
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly
Always friendly and helpful with quick service.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  We look forward to seeing you on your visit

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Inflated service estimates
Asked me to replace things without proper explanation
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about your service visit.  If you caould please respond to my message. I would be happy to resend you the link.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Randall S.
South Lyon, MI
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service Department
The individuals in the service department are very helpful. They let me know what needs to be done, but are not pushy or do a hard sell, if they did I would not return. The work needed is explained and done on time if not a little early. They also have a very nice waiting area while the work is getting done.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We look forward to your next visit