Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

BRIDGET B.
Detroit, MI
03/06/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
I had encounted rudeness from the same advisor on two different occasion (Brandnon Merry)
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/06/2014

Mrs. Bowie,

I am truly sorry to hear of the problems that occured during your recent service visit.  I know you have been in contact with our Service Manager, Pat Maltby regarding this matter.  Mr. Maltby hopefully will be able to address & remedy the concerns you have, but if this is not the case, please contact me directly.  We do appreciate your business & value you as a customer.  Again, please contact me directly if there is any way I could assist further.

DE
David E.
MI
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/01/2014 Category: Service
attentive
Very help full and proffesional
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/03/2014

Thank you for your providing us with feedback on your recent service experience.  We appreciate your business & hearing from you.

RAJESH S.
Farmington Hills, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2014 Category: Service
Honest Service with an objective of Cusromer's Satisfaction
Excellent service. Willing to listen to the customer and address the issues with professional technicians. I would rate my experience at Liberty Hyundai to be a Customer Delight when you receive a service beyond your expectations.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/28/2014

Our team appreciates you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations & provided you with excellent service.  We look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Thanks,

Jordan G.
Wixom, MI
02/17/2014 Category: Service
brandon in serivce is great!
Quick to answer questions, accurately gives description of issue/repair... always cheery! Check Brandon Out
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/17/2014

Thank you for providing us with your positive feedback regarding your service visit with Brandon.  Our team appreciates hearing from our customers, & we would like to thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.  We value you as our customer & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Thanks,

FP
FLORAINNE P.
Waterford Township, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2014 Category: Service
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Friendly staff and good service.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/03/2014

Our team would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business, & look forward to assisting you the next time your Hyundai needs service.

KG
KYLE G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Better than I ever dreamed
Ben at services went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I will recommend Hyundai solely for the professionalism of Ben and sometimes when Brandon helped due to Ben being a busy guy.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/21/2013

Mr. Graff,

Our team would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  We greatly appreciate your business & value you as a customer.  We look forward to seeing you in the future when your Hyundai requires maintenance.

RL
ROBERT L.
Milford Township, MI
10/31/2013 Category: Service
robert latour
very good dealer. I FEEL OFF AT THE TIME OF SALE.THAT i GOT RIPPED OFF AT THE SALE OF THE CAR.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/01/2013

Mr. Latour,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service experience.  Again, thank you for your business and we look forward assisting you the next time your Hyundai is due for service.

KK
KRISHNA K.
Farmington, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2013 Category: Service
update to earlier comments
Ben Anderson from the service department ensured all my concerns were addressed and rectified all the prior issues.

10/24/2013 Category: Service
Repetitive visits for the same service
The service department me different reasons for the same issue on different occasions.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/25/2013

Mr. Kosaraju,

I would like to thank you for providing your feedback, and notifying our team of your concerns.  I know the Service Manager, Ben Anderson has contacted you to provide resolution to the concerns you were experiencing.  Please contact me directly if you need any further assistance, as I want to ensure you are completely satisfied with your service experience.

We greatly appreciate your business, and value you as our customer.  Thank you again for taking the time notify us of your concerns, & allowing us to correct them and ensure your satisfaction.

YK
YURY K.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Excellent service although waiting area is not as great as my wife's Acura
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/02/2013

Mr. Kupershtok,

Our team really appreciates you taking the time to share your feedback with us.  We value your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Please contact me directly when it is convienant for you, so we can discuss how our waiting area can be improved to make your experience with our dealership truly exceptional.  I know your time is valuable, so I would like to thank you again for providing your comments & feedback.

Regards,

JEROME S.
Walled Lake, MI
09/30/2013 Category: Service
Nice
Fast, efficient, and a great place for service on my Sonata
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/01/2013

Mr. Salesin,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Regards,

PO
PAUL O.
Milford Township, MI
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2013 Category: Service
awseeemo service
ben and Brandon created a terrific first class service experience. many thanks,paul
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/25/2013

Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.  We greatly appreciate your business, & looking forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle requires service.