Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.03704/5Overall Rating 2.03704/5rating 2.03704rating 2.03704rating 2.03704

WF
William F.
Commerce Charter Township, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt, honest service staff
I enjoy taking my vehicle in, eating the popcorn in the cozy waiting room with TV. Good people on staff
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sun M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2019 Category: Service
You have GEM!
Although I don't remember the name of the lady who helped me to check in and out, she was definitely the best and front line face of your dealership. So friendly and kind. Happy to visit your dealership.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback . We look forward to seeing you again.

CL
Charles L.
Lake Orion, MI
03/14/2019 Category: Service
RESPONSIVE TIMELY, FRIENDLY SERVICE
RESPONSIVE TIMELY, FRIENDLY SERVICE
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your review.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joann M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service maintenance
Was treated with respect & courtesy but the service manager advised me to service an item that was not required according to my service manual at this point in time.
I reluctantly approved her suggestion but with much displeasure & paid the bill with hesitance.
I will be more alert upon my next visit, knowing now that the dealership is at a dysfunctional point to not treat a customer to fair & honest.
George Mazen
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Jowanda A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Customer service is important to the employees at Feldman Hyundai. They are professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and welcoming. I have always been greeted at the door upon arrival and have been checked in immediately. Prices are reasonable and I can trust their expertise.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
I received excellent service at the New Hudson Hyundai deaelership. They go out of there way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for providing us feedback about your recent service experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

Mary M.
Northville, MI
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Mary M.
Needed a tire replaced as I was going out of town the very next day. Service went out of their way to accommodate! Thanks!!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/11/2019

James H.
Mansfield, OH
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/05/2019 Category: Service
They are very small But have great customer service
It is a very small dealership, But they customer service is the best I have ever seen

CD
Carol D.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Full Service satisfaction, always.
Always excellent service !
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent service visit. it was a pleasure seeing you, and look forward to assisting you again.

Okemos, MI
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Order parts and made a service appointment to get the parts replaced. The service was excellent and my car runs very smooth after the service.

Wixom, MI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellant Service
I have always been treated well at Hyundai of New Hudson. The service writers, parts manager and really everyone there are always pleasant and willing to help or answer questions. Even when being chewed out by an unreasonable customer, they keep their cool and are professional. They go above and beyond. I bought my vehicle in 2010 and have seen changes. The service department can be busy and I don't like that the service writers also have to be the cashier. Why get rid of your cashier? Seems to me you could hire a cashier and have her answer your phones instead of some girl someplace else. I liked when the phones were answered on location. I recently called the phone number for the New Hudson location and was asked what location I called for? I thought maybe I had dialed the wrong number! No call centers! Its too impersonal.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again.

02/27/2019 Category: Service

Glen H.
Brighton, MI
02/26/2019 Category: Service
The service.
The gentleman who waited on me was very prompt and let me know when my car would be ready. Unexpectedly it was done quicker then he quoted me. My car was washed as I requested. Great service very friendly and great price for a dealership. Would definitely recommend this location for service.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for your review . We look forward to providing you with another outstanding service experience at you next visit as well.

HC
Hemanth C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Place to go whenever I have trouble!
People and service to go for when you have something going wrong with your vehicle. On time and a perfect service!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for your review . We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

DJ
Debora J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Type of service being performed.
I have always had great service when I bring my car to this dealer. With the exception of my last visit. I had made an appointment for an oil change and to look at my transmission. My appointment was for 10:30 am. When I called at 5 pm I was told they had not even looked at my car or did the oil change. What is the sense of making an appointment if they are not going to look at it because they were to busy and put other people ahead of you. I hope that kind of service does not continue, otherwise I might have to change my mind as to where and what type of vehicle I may be getting. I think this dealership is good and at times has gone above in the past. Now I think they are doing just enough to get by.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/25/2019

We appreciate your feedback.

VF
Vincent F.
Service experience
I took the Tucson in because the check engine and abs light was illuminated. Scott the lead tech came out, walked the service advisor through some issues and immediately took it back, fixed the issue (it was part of a recall) and came back to FULLY explain what he did, why he did it and what to except. Excellent service!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service experience. We are glad to hear that we had provided excellent service to you. It was a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

VK
Venkateswararao K.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyndai servicing was good
simple and easy . He explained me the concerns very clearly .
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

Michael R.
Brighton, MI
Oil Change & Part Recall
Quick in and out. No issues and always courteous service.

CD

Lakeland, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Service manager and write up person were great as always
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/20/2019