Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.03704/5Overall Rating 2.03704/5rating 2.03704rating 2.03704rating 2.03704

Marjorie R.
Commerce Charter Township, MI
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I had oil change before, I was just told to seat and wait. Lynne Ruden took the time with me. It was such a great experience. I started to go to the Livonia location because I felt so unimportant at the Feldman in New Hudson location after I bought my car. I had a day off and I did not want to drive all the way to Livonia, so it gave Feldman one more chance and I am glad that I did because Lynne is the best. I will keep coming as long as she is there. She made me feel important. Thanks Lynne
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Quick Diagnosis & Fix
Brought a car in for a steering problem and they'd diagnosed it and fixed it all in one day! Good work and great employees!

Mary M.
Northville, MI
Mixed reviews
Service manager and write up person were excellent, attentive, good communicators, and went out of the way to ensure I had a good experience.

The floor salespeople and their manager, however, did not even approach my husband when he was looking at cars and getting into them. He was the only customer in the showroom, so, of course, there can be no excuse for this. Unlikely they will get the opportunity to sell my husband a car. Such a shame!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent service experience. It was a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

CN
Chance N.
Port Charlotte, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent for Hyundai and exceptionally bad and disappointing, for the Chevrolet side of the complex.
Lavon and the other service persons, to include all of the staff, the in house manager, sales persons ,mechanics and supply persons make the Hyundai experience GREAT. They make you feel like you are part of the Hyundai family.
Friendly ,personable and efficient are the three common traits for the persons in that dealership that create the five star response..

Now lets cross to the other side of the Drive Way..This is a completely different world. The receptionist First initial "S." removes any possibility of giving the Chevy side any thing better than a 2 star rating. Between a Bad attitude bad responses to questions regarding contacting the Hyundai
Service Dept. ( a couple of other things ) and being hung up on, she creates a very bad impression. This has been discussed with her supervisor and clearly noted that her dismissal is not what I desire.. Her proper training is the bottom line, but from my observations of what goes on in the Chevy part of that complex, I have serious doubts that there will be any changes.. Thank you.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your review about you recent service experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

Whitmore Lake, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Employees
Lavon and team are dependable and you always know what you kind of service you are going to get. I've had excellent, personal service, every time I go! Awesome!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Randall S.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Software Update
Because of a software update, that caused the engine light to come on, I had to being the car back in. The staff was very helpful in communicating to me the process and steps along the way to get the situation corrected. They did and treated me very well in the process. I appreciate the service department so much, it is where my daughter and husband go for service on the Sonata we passed on to them, because of my recommendation. Again, it is a great service department!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service experience. I was a pleasure assisting you, and look forward to seeing you again.

KC
Kelli C.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
A friendly group
Easy appt friendly and helpful
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

OJ
Osman J.
Belleville, MI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service Great service team!!!
Had recall performed while waiting there and chated with sales person Lance. Had food and car was done before I was done with food.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the review. We look forward to helping you again.

Wixom, MI
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Everytime I come in, it is wonderful! Fast, friendly & right!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/06/2019

John R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer.
Service personnel were friendly and knowledgeable. Service was completed to my complete satisfaction
in an efficient and timely manner.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/04/2019

YG
Yuriy G.
Ypsilanti, MI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service, very accommodating
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, look forward to seeing you again.

Whitmore Lake, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Lynne Ruden
This was my first visit to service with Lynne Ruden. She is so friendly, efficient, and spot on with her customers. She had a lot going on and managed everything always with a smile. She is a great addition to your team!!!!!!!! The service manager, Lauren, was also extremely helpful and a great problem solver!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for your outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Randall S.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
I had to come in for an unscheduled appointment on a very busy day and they were very helpful in getting me in and back out the door in a timely fashion. They are always very friendly, and they make great popcorn!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing you again.

PD
Phillip D.
Howell, MI
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt and courteous.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/29/2019

LP
Lynette P.
West Bloomfield, MI
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service
Service personnel know us and our vehicle and wash our Sonata each time we bring it in.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again.

BL
Boon L.
Walled Lake, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Beyond Excellent
Always very friendly and helpful. And I especially like that they're not pushy.

KL
Kathleen L.
01/25/2019
Dustin in Sales
Dustin went out of his way to make sure the new vehicle I picked up was shining like it was on the showroom floor! He really makes buying a car relaxing and enjoyable! Thank you Dustin, I love my Hyundai Sonata!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the review about your recent sales experience. We are glad to hear Dustin made your experience relaxing and enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again.

01/25/2019 Category: Service
LaVon
LaVon really has great customer service and does what he can to provide customers with what is needed.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the outstanding review. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

Julie S.
Farmington Hills, MI
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, fast, helpful
Victor was really good and got this through fast.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/22/2019

Okemos, MI
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service for my car
I received great service for my car. I'm definitely going back for my next service.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/17/2019