4.4

GT
Ginny T.
01/03/2020
Fenton Hyundai
They checked my car on 11/27 for a malfunctioning door, window, and brake light mechanism. They didn’t have parts. They told me to come back on 12/2. I took it in, Ubered to work, left it all day. They did nothing because they still didn’t have the parts. I went back on 1/3. They didn’t have any record of there being a problem with the the door or window, so again, no parts. They said they would fix the brake light mechanism. 5 hours later, they had done nothing. ARE YOU THINKING OF BUYING A HYUNDAI FOR THE WARRANTY? THINK AGAIN. THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF HONORING IT.

WA
Courtesy

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Location
Since this Hyundai Service Shop is closest to my residence, I am using as long as I get acceptable service.
I will not recommend to friends because they do not have Hyundai's and when this dealership lost their SALES DEPARTMENT, they lost a lot of good Service Staff as well.

DT
Desi T.
2011 Hyundai Accent
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Not please
Can’t recommend at this time, seen much better days

WN
Winifred N.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
They always tidy up my without me asking

EL
Edna L.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Maintenance was very pleasant and professional

Garland, TX
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism, friendliness, and listening & trying to understand and help the customer is what makes any place a Great Place.
Because of my previous visit - which I hope my future visits, if any, get better I would be very hesitant to recommend this business to my friends.

AR
Angela R.
Kaufman, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Sucks
You might be the first person to arrive but you will be there forever and they don't update you about anything and you have to go to them to find out what is taking them so long.

KH
Kenneth H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2019 Category: Service
service
I appreciated the service, but was a bit too long

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Go to ANY other dealership!!
-No communication at drop off, just took my keys, and I was never asked for my Address, Warranty info, etc. I paid for a service that should be covered by extended warranty paclage, and I have to follow up with reimbursement claim - this is something staff should do. And they provided no business card for me to follow up.
-Employees had pets behind the counter.
-Wait Room was dirty, had dead bugs, broken furniture, broken TV, no coffee or water.
-Exceptionally long wait time for an "express" service, there was no communication on how long service would take.
-Never gave me paperwork on service provided or results of the 10 point inspection. Also did not provide card or sticker showing date of next needed service.
-Car was not washed, just sprayed with hose.
I had to go back inside and request they move the cars parked around my vehicle so I could leave.
-Was missing 20 miles of gas when I got my car back.

TZ
Todd Z.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service advisor understood my needs and listened to me. The work was performed to my satisfaction.

WS
wayne s.
Richardson, TX
11/25/2019
NO STARS - 0 PERFORMANCE
TOOK CAR IN TO GET THE OIL CHANGED ON 2015 GENESIS AND THEY FORGOT TO PUT BOLTS BACK IN UNDER COVER. A week later my wife was driving down the highway and the car started acting up, was pulling her all over the road - almost caused an accident. When she pulled over and looked under the car, the under cover was dragging. I had to leave work and when i got there and checked it out. I found that they forgot to put the Bolts back in that hold the under cover. I had to tie them up with wire ties to keep it from dragging. I cannot take it back to this place for any repairs. Last year we took the Vehicle in to have the seat and sun roof repaired under Warranty, they destroyed my wife's car. Had it for 3 Months and it's still not repaired not to mention in the process they had to repainted my hood and bumper. We took it in for the seat not working and the Sun Roof wouldn't close, they scratched the car up so bad that the only way they could repair it was to repaint the hood and bumper. Not to mention the rest of the car is destroyed and scratched all up.I paid for 4 Years extended warranty and we tried to take it to Rockwall Hyundai but we we're told by Hyundai Corporations that they couldn't work on it we had to take it back to Fenton Hyundai in mesquite. At this time the DEALERSHIP was all over the news for stealing from there customers, place was a ghost town. Called Hyundai Corporation again and they told them what was going on at this location and how did they expect to take it to them again for repairs.There Corporate Office told me the same thing i have to take it to these crooks to get a car i'm paying $70,000 for to get repaired. I refused at that time to take it back to them and let them damage the car anymore. Several Months later i was informed they were under new ownership. So we took it in to get the oil change done since i paid for the warranty that covers this and for some reason we can't take it any other dealer but this one for Warranty issues. Now i have a damaged under cover and refuse to let these people work on my car again. Anybody that gives these people more than 1 star are flat out liars or employees of the company writing there own reviews to make them look better than they are. I went over 10 times to pick up my car when they damaged it the 1st time because they said it was ready and it wasn't and every time i went there was customer complaining about there service. Don't take your Vehicle to this place, don't buy a Vehicle from this place and to be honest i wouldn't buy a Hyundai at all because there Corporate Office doesn't stand behind there product or Warranty. Where ther Web site says About Fenton Hyundai is staffed with trained technicians who provide Quality repairs and Maintenance - that's a joke. When i called Hyundai Corp they told me they had nothing to do with what the dealership does. How can they be trained techs to work on Hyundai cars when Hyundai won't recognize them or stand behind them. I purchased 5 Hyundai cars in the last 8 years and there won't be a number 9 ever. Went back to Ford who has always stood behind there Vehicles and service. Mistakes happen that's expected it's how you resolve those mistakes that make you reliable or not. Enter at your own risk but you have been warned!

KA
Kenneth A.
Irving, TX
11/22/2019
Feel cheated
I was buying paper tags for my Veloster and was not reimbursed for the last four I purchased. I would still like my money back. Thanks.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Don’t Go if you value your life
I went in for an oil change and new windshield wipers. They said that I needed new brakes and my tires rotated. I said okay to rotation and front brakes. They took 5 hours to complete the service. When I left, I noticed my car wasn’t driving very well. I couldn’t bring it back right away but went to Pep boys on Sunday morning. They showed me that Hyundai hadn’t tightened the lug nuts on my front right tire. One had already popped off and the others were within one to two turns if the hand from falling off. They were able to move my wheel on the axle easily with their hands. Pep Boys fixed it and made sure nothing was damaged. I went back to Fenton Hyundai on Monday to confront them. I was told that nothing happened and the excuse given is they were working with a bare bones crew and they were being rushed. I would have waited the 5-10 minutes it would have taken to tighten them appropriately! Find somewhere else to go!

AC
Araina C.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2019 Category: Service
pays attention to detail
I asked for a little more air in my tires because the weather is getting colder and the light will come on. They did what i asked. That little detail means the world when i am not standing in the cold pumping my own tires!

THANKS FENTON HYUNDAI
William W., Service Director from Fenton Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback.