Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Friendly service lady
Popcorn gives me heartburn
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

C.L.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Sharyn S.
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Overcharged but great people
same
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/07/2017

S.S.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey as it aides in assisting how we can contour our services to attract and retain all of our customers.  We will certainly attempt to curb the costs of your requested Mobil 1 services in the future in order to better serve you.  Thank you for the insight and we appreciate your business.

De Tour Village, MI
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Good
Awesome
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you for your recent feedback, we appreciate that you have taken the time to evaluate our Service Department and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

RUDOLPH H.
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Friendly helpful service
Did great job on oil change and checking car over in a timely fashion
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/28/2017

R.H.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

CF
CHARLES F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Kings & Queens
Our experience every time we go to Fernelius Hyundia is as if we are Kings and Queens. The entire place is the cleanest Dealership I have ever been in. The Service area is also very clean which makes you feel your car is in good hands and will be treated as such. I have recommended Fernelius Hyundai to many people who in turn have also purchased from them and returned for their servicing. I can say nothing except congratulations to this team. Thank You
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/27/2017

C.F.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to evaluate our Service Department and a thorough one at that.  We always like to welcome our customers and create the best experience possible while having vehicles serviced.  We look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

LE

SERVICE
ALOT OF STUFF GOING ON AROIND ME IN SERVICE AREA
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

C.F.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our Service Department, we appreciate the recommendation and look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs.

KO
Kathleen O.
Hessel, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2017 Category: Service
People are very friendly and helpful.
People are very friendly and helpful.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

K.O.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback.  Enjoy your new vehicle and if there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call.

06/22/2017 Category: Service
friendly, courteous, staff they go the extra mile to make sure everything is ok, and that you are comfortable
Had a pleasant experience everyone was very polite and courteous. they let me know what they did to my car and how long it would take.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Jack C.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Timely, fixed the issue (rear hub assembly), & great customer service! Thank you!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

J.C.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle int the future.

SR
Susan R.
Hessel, MI
06/14/2017 Category: Service
First Service Visit
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

S.R.

Thank you for your recommendation and comments, we are happy to hear your first initial visit into our service department was a pleasant one, we look forward to many more.

PP
Pauline P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Need to establish trust
I hope they have recommended the one time fix for my check engine light.

P.P.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service visit, we appreciate all feedback and have looked into your vehicles condition knowing our certified Hyundai technicians take every course of action to assure you on the proper diagnosis and repair.  Thank you for your concern and we appreciate that you've chosen Fernelius Hyundai for your vehicle needs.

Thanks

CL
Catherine L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Friendly

C.L.

Thank you for your recommendation, we are always looking for new and exciting promotions for our customer base, we appreciate your input and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

KK
Kathleen K.
Service for my 2014 Sonata
I was concerned regarding a Bluelink warning and check engine light. I also was interested in having a recall service completed. The service was completed in a timely manner and I was educated on the cause of the check engine light and how to avoid the problem in the future.

K.K.

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

David B.
Sault Ste. Marie, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2017 Category: Service
The "extras" that were discovered during my oil change made this a very expensive trip.
On top of the oil change that I had planned on, it was discovered that my rear brakes and rotors, along with filters needed replacing. The bill was over $400. when finished.

D.B.

Thank you for your recommendation, we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.  We also know unexpected services and costs may come as a surprise and try to curb the cost of repairs as much as possible.

SL
SEAN L.
First oil change on new Hyundai Tucson
Personal service always, honest, and take customer needs very seriously. Work performed in a very short time.

S.L.

Mary M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Friendly and professional
I have always been treated well and my vehicle well taken care of.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

M.M.

Thank you for your recommendation and and positive feedback, as always we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Deb H.
Negaunee, MI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, thorough and informative! I'll be back!
Friendly, efficient, thorough and informative! I'll be back!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

D.H.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Guarded Optimism
I was forced to make a selection for "Recommend this business......." and, since my most recent experience was good, I selected "yes". However....many of my friends have heard me complain about the past service that I have received from this dealership. I did share my most recent very good experience with a friend who inquired...but this recent experience was the exception. As I indicated previously it frequently takes about 1 to 2 weeks for the "repairs " to cease to function. So, no, I would not yet strongly encourage friends, that I want to keep, to rush to this service center..but I do keep returning...so, maybe eventually I will feel comfortable providing an unconditional endorsement
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

S.C.

Thank you for your recommendation, all comments and feedback help us improve the Fernelius Family expierence, we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

MT
Mark T.
Engadine, MI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2017 Category: Service
The people working there!
The service dept. goes out of there way to help me & even come to where I am to service my car or loan me one.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/25/2017

M.T.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the comments and positive feedback.  We are looking forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.