Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

05/17/2016 Category: Service
Employees
Always super friendly and personable
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/18/2016

Mrs. E.

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

NF
Nilo F.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
2007 Hyundai Azera
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Fast service
Immediate and friendly service.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/13/2016

N.F.

MARGARET L.
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Very positive experience to go there!
EVERYONE who works there is professional, yet friendly and very helpful! The waiting room is comfortable and pleasant.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/08/2016

M.L.

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2016 Category: Service
My go to!
Very satisfied customer.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/05/2016

M.Q.

Thank you for your recommendation we always appreciate the positive feedback.  As far as the bad timing on the coupon mailer I will be happy to honor that coupon towards your next service, any service at all, we appreciate the business and look forward to servicing your vehicle.

02/05/2016 Category: Service
Very Poor
Not only did they not fix the on going problem with the brakes locking up for the last 14 months, but they cost me a lot of money for parts they ruined while working on the vehicle, and my wife ended up spinning out and ending up in the ditch.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/08/2016

Anonymous

We sincerely do wish to repair your vehicle but with no active symptoms I cannot authorize a repair, perhaps further diagnosis and possibly a road test with you in control of the vehicle may lead to othe possibilities.

01/27/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/28/2016

Mrs. E.

Thank you for your recommendation as always we appreciate your feedback to let us know how we are doing.  We look forward to providing great service to you in the future.

YZ
Yanmei Z.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Part
Bad parts!!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/07/2016

Y.Z.

We would ask that you bring the vehicle in at your earliest convienance for a check of why the vehicle may be shaking. After hitting a pothole as you did there may be underlying concerns we should examine.  The replacement tires are factory matching and should perform as the original set.

CF
CHARLES F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2015 Category: Service
Friendy and fast service
I had an Oil change and tire rotation the car was in and out in less one hour. The facility was very clean and customer friendly. A very nice waiting area. I will continue to being my car there for any maintenance needed. Thank you
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/28/2015

C.F.

Thank you for your recommendation and comments, we look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs.

REX S.
Manistique, MI
11/14/2015 Category: Service
2014 Sonata Limited
Fernelius was not the problem, it was your parts department. The passenger seat switch was defected, Three times we drove to SSM to get it fixed (900 miles total R/T). Last time, they sent wrong switch, so it appears Wayne the Service manager I presume sent them a photo of the switch. They told me they had to go to Korea to get the part.. We left the car, they had the car 10 days waiting on one small switch. We got the car back Tuesday which they delivered. You still need to make the rear view camera on the antenna. Right now, during rain, or snow, it is a useless addition to the car which I paid extra. (you still mount it above the licence plate, Dah) Try living in Michigan and not California. Rex
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/18/2015

Mr. R.S.

Thank you for your input, we here at Fernelius Hyundia strive to make sure these situations are minimized.  We do apologize for the delay and want you to know Wayne our Parts Manager made many calls to locate the correct part.  We will forward your comments to HMA and again always appreciate any comments, concerns and suggestions you may have.  Thank You T. Alexander Service Manager Fernelius Hyundai

11/11/2015 Category: Service
Employees
When I walk through the doors I am met by name and I am treated like royalty! Thank you
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/12/2015

Mrs. E

We appreciate your feedback and continue to strive towards superb customer service to you and all of our customers.  Thanks again and we look forward to serving your needs in the future.

DA
Dawn A.
Saint Ignace, MI
05/30/2015 Category: Service
A simple phone call.
I had an appt for an oil change and to get my snow tires swapped out. I called 12 days ahead for this appt. When I got there with my car full of tires, and after driving 50 miles, they said they couldn't do it because their tire machine was down. A simple phone call could have taken care of this. I am in the book and I bought the car there and they have all my service records, but no call. They did, after I insisted, get me an appt elsewhere in town, but I paid much more. I want to like this place. I love the car and the facility is beautiful and comfortable but this just the latest in a string of bad service encounters here.

MARY S.
Sault Ste. Marie, MI
2001 Hyundai Accent
05/24/2015 Category: Service
friendly service
proffesional

04/24/2015 Category: Service
friendliness
Upon entering I feel like I'm in the sitcom "Cheers" where everybody knows your name. Everyone from every department always makes me feel special. Julie V

2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Poor buisness transaction
I purchased a "lemon" of a car from this dealership (a brand new Tucson.) and the dealership has not done right by its 3 month old vehicle. The dealership is unwilling to provide quality customer service on this issue to me and I would not send anyone there to share in the same experience I have had to deal with from them.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2015 Category: Service
only men know cars??
Unless you are a man, any issues will be dismissed or you will be told the mechanic is unable to replicate the problem. I drive this vehicle every day, I know when it's not running correctly, but was told that there is not a problem although it won't get above 60 mph on the highway? Whatever. I will take my business elsewhere.

Christina S.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The professionalism of the staff and customer service is excellent. I have bought four Santa Fe's from this dealership since 2000.
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/20/2015

As allways FERNELIUS HYUNDAI is pleased to have serviced your Santa Fe.
We take pride in our service

DAVID B.
Sault Ste. Marie, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding service and dealership.
While my 2012 Hyundai Elantra was not purchased at this dealership, I do have all of my service work performed here.
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/11/2014

FERNELIUS HYUNDAI IS ALWAYS GLADE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE

MI
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
THE BEST PLACED TO SERVICE MY HYUNDAI THANK YOU
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014

ALWAYS A GREAT FEELING TO MAKE CUSTOMER HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE

BF
BARBARA F.
Lawton, MI
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Service manager isactive and involved with the work.
So glad that this Hyundai dealership and service is available in the Upper Peninsula in Michigan
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/11/2014

This dealership is allways pleased to service your vehicle

META W.
Rudyard, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/28/2014 Category: Service
The Best Dealership and Service!
Fernelius Hyundai has great cars, but the salesmen and the service are the best out there.
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/29/2014

THE STAFF THANKS YOU FOR CHOOSING FERNELIUS HYUNDAI TO SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE