Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

WK
Wayne K.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
They are very considerate of my time and always do a fantastic job, whether it is a oil change or a recall.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

W.K.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

RD
Roberta D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Service and knowledge of the electronics.
Always treated me good.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

R.D.

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we appreciate that you were able to take the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department.

Robert B.

R.B.

CD
Caryl D.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
I like how easy it is to make an apt in and out!!
The place is very clean and relaxing to wait around for your car while it is being worked on or an oil changed. Love the sound of the fountain in the background while waiting....
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

C.D.

Marykaye W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Hard to hear noise diagnosis
They figured out the noise and fixed it (calling me first with cost) The driver who dropped me off at work and picked me up was very pleasant and courteous, helping me in and out (I had had relatively recent surgery) My only complaint was that I had to wait a few days to get the car in. I would have liked to pay less but the cost was completely in line with any other place (this ain't my first used car)
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

M.W.

We certainly appreciate the recommendation and you forward to fulfilling all of your vehicle service needs in the future.

FS
Frederick S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Your service Dept was very helpful in that I had an appointment on Wednesday and a Medical Appointment came up that interfered with the car service,so your service Dept went out of their way to accommodate me by squeezing me in late Tuesday afternoon. Thanks folks.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

F.S.

We appreciate your recommendation and are always glad to accommodate, we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/19/2018 Category: Service
The service is great and they do wash your vehicle But I do wish they would Dry it some what so it doesn’t leave spots
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

RN
Robert N.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service excellent people
Good people excellent servive
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

R.N.

We appreciate your recommendation and positive comments, we look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

KC
Kathryn C.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
1st oil change
Convenient
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

K.C.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your service experience in the Fernelius Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing excellent service to you and your vehicle in the future.

WJ
Wendy J.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional
--------
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

W.J.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

AD
Ann D.
Cedarville, MI
08/11/2018 Category: Service
service performed went over and above expectations
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

A.D.

We appreciate the recommendation and kind comments and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

RI
Roberta I.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
They were able to fit me in quickly, identified problem and came up with solution that was cost effective, well done and got me on the road by the end of the day! This kind of service is consistent each time I need help with my car!!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

R.I.

We certainly appreciate the positive feedback and comments and as always, look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicles in the future.

GL
Gary L.
Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Gary
service on time and done properly
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

G.L.

Thank you for the recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

JV
Julene V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

J.V.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicles in the future.

FB
Francis B.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service and more
As usual, my expectations were exceeded. At a Dealership where there are fair minded and friendly, who wouldn't want to return for Service?
Thanks,
J.B
PS. IKY
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your most recent survey, we appreciate the recommendation and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

SA
Shane A.
Kincheloe, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
This is the second car we have gotten from fernelius and they go above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with our purchase. Any problems we have they are always there to help anyway they can.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

S.A.

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicles in the future.

Steven W.
Troy, MT
07/26/2018
Sales,Service,& Parrs Departments are GREAT.!
In my opinion,The Only Place to do business.My wife & I have purchased 8 Vehicles from Fernelius Hyundai & Mr Vierra going back to 2006. The Service Dept has always treated us like family & keep our rigs running like swiss watches. Why would we go anywhere else.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

S.W.

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate the kind comments and look forward to a continued relationship with the you and your family.

SL
Sean L.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Fernelius Soo has a great service department
TRUST this service department with your vehicle. They are persistent and really know what they are doing. I think they can figure anything out as long as they can find the parts for your car. Two of our vehicles are like 20 years old - and they keep them running.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

S.L.

Thank you for your recommendation and comments, we appreciate the positive feedback and will continue to strive to keep your vehicles in the proper running condition.

LA
Loretta A.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome 😎
Fast , friendly, and very efficient !!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

L.H.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing "fast, friendly and efficient" service for you and your vehicles.

AL
Amy L.
Petoskey, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
My air conditioner stopped working on my car. It ended up needing a new compressor. It was covered under the AWESOME Hyundai warranty. I live about 100 miles from Fernelius Hyundai. They had no problem coming to get my car for the repairs and left me a beautiful vehicle as a loaner until it was fixed. The repairs took less than one day and I had my car back that afternoon with a working air conditioner. Fast, friendly service!! Thanks to Travis C., Newell V., and the service team for getting things don!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

A.L.

Thank you for sharing your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the recommendation and kind comments and as always look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.