GC
Geoffrey C.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Problem Fixed
I didn't realize that I turned down the initial service and had so many vehicles in front of mine. Please disregard my last review.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
Brought vehicle in over a week ago and I had to contact them to find out it still hasn't been fixed. No calls from them or loaner car offered.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

G.C.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I do hope we can come to an understanding after discussing this matter. The initial repair you declined, unfortunately when that happens and then decide to authorize the repair your vehicle does not get put back in the order it was received.  During the time it took you to decide to authorize repairs on your vehicle other scheduled customers were taken care of as they should be.  We all feel that this is a very unfair review and would hope that you understand as so.

James M.
Pickford, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Response to my concern
The response was timely and above expectations

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Disappointed
Charging for services not rendered
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

J.M.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service department. The express lube oil and filter is a set service and figures in all charges for that service.  The tech on your vehicle should have informed the writer up front the washer reservoir was full and should have been deleted from your invoice.  We do apologize for this oversight and is not by all means the way I run my service department.  I would like to extend a complete full service oil change at no cost to you at your next visit and I will address this oversight.  Again thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Todd Alexander

GT
GARY T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Update
The service department is great!! They took very good care of my car. It now drives better then when I bought it.

I do want to make clear that my complaint is against the SALES people not the service people.

10/28/2015 Category: Service
Stay Away
No way would I trust the sale people at this dealership. None. Do not trust them. They lie!!!!
To bad i can not give them no stars.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Gary we always appreciate comments and feed back.  I can assure you that our customers satisfaction in service and sales is priority one. We have taken care your brake concern and will be addressing the links when parts arrive.  Thank You for your patronage and understanding, I'm glad that we can resolve your concerns about your vehicle.  Thanks Todd Alexander Service Manager Fernelius Hyundai.

CF
CHARLES F.
Rudyard, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2015 Category: Service
follow-up on first service
RECEIVED A CALL FROM SERV MANGER,AN ENSURED MEIT WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN FOUR STARS FOR FELLOW UP,WILL TRY SERVICE 0NE MORE TIME TO SEE

07/09/2015 Category: Service
FIRST OIL CHANGE
VERY POOR SERVICE,1 1/2 HRS TO DO A OIL CHANGE,APPOINT.10 AM CAR WENT IN AT 10:23. I SHOWED UP AT 9:55 NOT SEEN TILL 10:04 NEVER CHECKED TIRE PRESSURE,I HAD TO ASK TO REMOVE OLD SERVICE REQD TAG AN PUT NEW ONE ON VERY POOR ILL TRY IT ONE MORE TIME IS THE SAME HAPPENS I DONE WITH FERNELIUS SERVICE AN CARS ALSO
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Wayne Napoletano
Service & Parts Manager
FERNELIUS HYUNDAI
906-632-3300
wdnap@yahoo.com
I have spoken with Fuller and assured him our service would not falter in the future.  We came to an agreement to continue the service on his vehicle(s) and would make sure service and write up would be performed in a timely manner.

CF
Charles F.
Newberry, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
Great people to deal with always Fast Friendly Service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and positive comments, we appreciate your feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Munising, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2020 Category: Service
good people
in and easy
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Kincheloe, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Always fast service with this place.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

KN
Kathy N.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Everyone SO friendly. My bill was lower than the estimate & so quick!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Richard C.
07/13/2020 Category: Service
They continue to provide excellent services
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Lisa B.
Hessel, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
I’ve been dealing with Fernileus service for years and it’s always been a good experience, excellent work at a reasonable price with a friendly atmosphere!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback, we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

CT
Carol T.
Brimley, MI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2020 Category: Service
great service
overall service is excellent---all staff and mechanics very, very helpful and very knowledgeable--they always give good information and describe problems and give realistic and sensible solutions for solving the problems.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your recommendation, positive feedback and comments.  We appreciate your business and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Roberta H.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
The service was great. I was able to get my car in right away. The auto receptionist had top customer service skills.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

KJ
Kaylynn J.
Naubinway, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellence
Fernelius Hyundai is a top notch business in Sault Sainte Marie. Very well organized & trained staff who treat you beyond expectations! Very pleased !!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the Sure Critic evaluation and kind comments we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

June C.
Cedarville, MI
06/25/2020 Category: Service
they remember you.
Always feel welcome. Very nice people work there. Same people from one visit to the next. Very satisfied.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate your feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Naubinway, MI
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Topped off fluids
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Sure Critic survey we appreciate the feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your Hyundai vehicle in the future.