BC
Troutville, VA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/10/2018
Honesty with a smile.
Great friendly service with good quality automotive service.
RANDALL Y. from Fincastle Automotive responded on 12/11/2018

It was a delight to meet you and chat with you.  Thanks for choosing us and let us know any time we can be of assistance!

Jarrett R.
Eagle Rock, VA
12/07/2018
Trust and honesty.
I love going here because I don't have to worry about some sleazy mechanic trying to scam me. Randal and his team go above and beyond every time I go there. I know that even if my wife goes there she'll be treated like family and get the best service from a knowledgeable team.
RANDALL Y. from Fincastle Automotive responded on 12/11/2018

We enjoy being of service to you Jarrett, and I am delighted to hear that you feel a part of the Fincastle Automotive family.

CG
Charles G.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/04/2018
These people are good!
In September 2017 I had a check engine light on our 2008 F250 SD Diesel. The first Ford dealer we took it to could not determine the error and thought it might me a crack in the instrument cluster circuit board - Estimate 1 - 2 weeks and as much as $1.500. We had a trip planned and decided to postpone any further action at that time. The Check Engine light cleared itself and did not return so we decided to wait. In April 2018 the fuel gauge quit working so I took it to an independent shop and made the mistake of telling them about the Ford diagnosis of cracked Instrument Cluster circuit board. They apparently locked in the a bad IC board and spent over three weeks trying to get a replacement board only to have more trouble indications than when we took the truck in. Again, we had a trip planned with reservations etc. So we headed out with a non functional fuel gauge. In August we got an error message that we had a drive train problem and the truck was going in to "Limp home mode". The Ford dealer in Salt Lake City, Utah replace the transmission temperature sensor and wanted to replace the IC board but we declined and we were able to get back to Virginia. SO we are back home and we are getting a "Cleaning Exhaust" message almost constantly and the truck did go back in to "Limp Home" mode. Long lead up to the fact that we then took the truck to Fincastle Automotive and I again reiterated the cracked IC board diagnosis. Except, the techs at Fincastle Automotive actually did some trouble shooting and determined that the main issue was clogged exhaust particulate filter - which did throw a code that no one else apparently ever noticed, The fuel gauge was the sensor in the tank and we did have an issue with a wiring harness. While it was in the shop we had some other maintenance items taken care of and they also detailed our truck. Took a little over a week but everything seems to be fine now AGAIN, THESE GUYS ARE GOOD. THANKS TO EVERYONE AT FINCASTLE AUTOMOTIVE. And they are great people to talk to
RANDALL Y. from Fincastle Automotive responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for your remarks and commendations!  We appreciate your business and your trust.  We look forward to partnering with you in the maintenance of a dependable ride for years to come.

Jearl L.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/30/2018
Great Garage.
Very friendly, extraemly clean, Make sure you understand what needs to be done before proceeding. Do the job in a timely manor . We had our Pick up worked on over there and was very satisfied. Would i go back ?? We sure will . They are Christian People. We loved that. Thank you for a job well done.
JSL
RANDALL Y. from Fincastle Automotive responded on 12/11/2018

Your Classic Truck deserves excellent care and we are honored that you chose to let us help with its upkeep.  We look forward to next time we can assist you.

MT
Mark and Marie T.
Dodge Durango
11/29/2018
Super nice folks. In and out in no time
Called at last minute to get inspection. My bad. Worked me in the next day. Great service

KK
Kevin K.
11/23/2018
Excellent Customer Service!
The customer service is excellent! The staff is well mannered, polite, and very thorough in explaining services provided. The waiting area is very clean and customer friendly. I will continue to bring my vehicles there for service.

11/14/2018
Friendly and prompt
Very friendly staff. Prompts service. Nice waiting area with toys provided for little ones. Very happy with my experience and will return in the future!

Mark C.
Dublin, VA
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
11/08/2018
they went the extra mile to line up my front end! YUGE ATA BOY!!
I had a 1983 Mercedes Benz 300SD that was severely out of alignment. They went all out to get it RIGHT, and they did. It drives as good as NEW! For the age of the automobile they did a OUTSTANDING JOB!!!
.My hats off to the young man that did the work, he kept at it and got it RIGHT!!!! Great front end alignment tech!!
A YUGE THANK YOU for getting it done in a timely manner and doing a great job!!
RANDALL Y. from Fincastle Automotive responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for the shout-out about the alignment on your Mercedes, Mark.  Every job here is unique and it is our goal to get it right on the first time and every time.

You showed outstanding commitment to drive a great distance to get the results your car deserved!  Good Luck to you!

Doug H.
11/07/2018
review
Competent mechanics, organized and dependable. Not the cheapest place to get your car repaired, but the work will be done right the first time

BC
Blaine C.
Troutville, VA
11/07/2018
Honest and dependable staff
Very friendly and professional staff. The work that was performed on our highlander was great. I will continue to do business with this shop. I will recommend this shop to our friends and family.
Blaine Coon
Troutville Va

HW
Hal (Harold) W.
11/01/2018
These guys define customer service.
This is the first time that ive taken a vehicle here. Had a metal brake line fail on my Ford f250. It was taken care of in a very timely fashion. Randall and Mark were both very professional but even more importantly they were very respectful and courteous. I have found very few automotive repair shops where i have had complete trust in the people doing the work. Keep up the good work guys.
RANDALL Y. from Fincastle Automotive responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for your complements, Hal.  We were glad to get your truck's brakes into trustworthy condition again.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to us next time we can be of assistance to you!  --Randall

EW
Edward W.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
10/23/2018
Qualified for about anything.
Always do a great job. Very courteous.

DT
Dick (Richard) T.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/15/2018
Best service in the whole Botetourt and Roanoke area
Needed a bad sunroof leak fixed after a monsoon rain a short time ago. Was taken care of quickly and the problem was solved without any further leaking. Bring both our vehicles here for service since they opened and will continue to do so. Try it =you'll like it.

David C.
Oriskany, VA
Buick Lucerne
10/11/2018
Great workers
The new waiting area is very comfortable. The crew is very polite and respectful. They explained in detail what was going to be done and then what was done.

Jeffery C.
Roanoke, VA
10/10/2018
The nicest guys I can think of!
Super fast, super friendly, will try try to work you in asap, extremely thorough!

EM
Ernest and Robin M.
Ford Edge
10/10/2018
Another excellent visit!!
I had my Ford Edge in again for oil change with tire rotation. As expected, the service was excellent. Everyone is always polite, professional and kind. So great to have such a fine business in our community!

BT
Bryan and Melanie T.
Nissan Rogue
10/08/2018
Randall is always very kind and courteous on the phone and is flexible in making your vehicle appointment to accommodate your personal/work schedule. He is very informative and honest regarding information about your vehicle. These guys do a wonderful job and are trustworthy.

Malia H.
10/06/2018
Have not had a bad experience here. Everytime has been wonderful.
My husband's vehicle needed inspection. Randall worked with us to drop it off and leave it for them to inspect around their lot paving and my husband being out of town. They are always so easy to work with and do wonderful work!

Kay S.
Daleville, VA
09/29/2018
Visit to Fincastle Automotive
Thank you, your service was quick and satisfactory. I like the new waiting room, too.

TT