Michael S.
Rohnert Park, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/19/2018
Always on point
Fine Line has been part of my vehicle since the day I purchased it in 2008. They rebuilt some worn out syncros in my transmission, dyno tuned it and performed basic maintence over the years. If something isn’t perfect, they make it right. I always feel comfortable leaving my car with them and I can’t say that about any other ship.

MK
Matthew K.
Sebastopol, CA
Saab 9-2X
04/17/2018
Very nice staff
I didn't have the perfect experience (didn't get my car back on time due to an error), but each person I interacted with was extremely nice, my car is running good, and they identified things that will need attention in the future. I'll definitely be back.

Mark G.
04/05/2018
Went in for a inspection of a car and they gave me the exact information that I needed.
Going to take it to them to complete the job.

Andrew T.
04/03/2018
FLI_FTW
I've seen the guys at Fine Line Imports for everything as little as a simple question, to a dyno/tune, to a std trans rebuild, and I wouldn't feel right taking my '12 WRX Hatchback anywhere else. YOU GUYS EFFING ROCK!!

R.J M.
03/21/2018
Went in for an oil change and the guys took care of me as always! Good ppl!

RY
Randy Y.
03/12/2018
The best
I am consistently impressed by the professionalism that FLI brings to the table. Never one to put profit over customer loyalty they are the place to go if you need an honest answer. From professional racers to mom and pops FLI 100% will take care of you.

Andrew T.
03/04/2018
Very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable team
Fine Line Imports is amazing! I've been through hell in my used WRX, and I prefer these guys to do my work. So far, we've done a transmission rebuild and replaced center diff, full turbo-back exhaust, and regular maintenance, and it always feels stronger and much better than expected. They'll give honest answers about different options you may have, whether it's a race build or just scheduled maintenance. All of these reasons are why I grab a set of cards and flyers for my fellow subi owners at my office. Getting my stage 2 tune and another map from Miles in two days. ?

Amir T.
Mill Valley, CA
02/23/2018
Da best!
You guys go above and beyond though out the years I've been taking my STi there. I always recommend FLI to anyone who has a Subaru. From all the hours of of questions I had for Ryan, the expert tuning and advice from Miles and bloody knuckles and hard work from Andrew just the other day, I look forward to hopefully doing it again. Thanks!

Cody S.
02/18/2018
Tuning
As a follow up from last oil change. Miles had re flashed my wrx to help with the initial start up of the car (It was not starting with a smooth idle). After he updated the tune the car is now running a lot better with no starting issues! The new map is so much better. Thanks guys always great service!

RO
Ricardo O.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/17/2018
Excellent customer service
Great customer service and knowledge about there work

Mark C.
Porsche 911
02/11/2018
Qualified technicians
The motec engine management still requires quite a bit of work. It was very alarming to see red hot sparks spewing from my exhaust when I drove it home
I know you guys are honest and genuine and good at what you do but we are not where we need to be

MK
Matthew K.
Windsor, CA
02/11/2018
Very impressed
My overall experience with Fine Line Imports was great. When I first went in to discuss what my first move with my WRX should be, Andrew took his time to explain everything that could be done, he also quoted me a very accurate price. These guys will not disappoint. My car has never ran better!

Colin B.
02/03/2018
Thanks
The whole staff has been nothing but great to me. This is my first turbocharged car and I never feel like I have a stupid question with these guys, very professional. My car will not be going to any other shop.

RF
Raul F.
Clearlake, CA
01/10/2018
Great customer care and car knowledge
Great customer care and provide you with full attention. Made sure my car was safe before tuning and gave me knowledge to under stand what exactly had to be done for my car to be 100%

VS
Vernon S.
Healdsburg, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/23/2017
FLI is the best!
Easy to get an appointment, work is quality and done in a timely manner...FLI is the best!