John G.

Sean F.
Petaluma, CA
02/15/2017
New turbo install
As always, great service and great shop and tuning. 5 stars!

VS
Vernon S.
Healdsburg, CA
02/04/2017
They just take great care of your car!
Ryan and the guys at Fine Line are the best! Easy to schedule appointments, work always completed on time, reasonable prices, all I can say is if you have a Subaru and want people who are experts on Subarus working on your car...Fine Line Imports is the place to go!

TC
Todd C.
Windsor, CA
02/02/2017
FLI
Ryan and his team consistently provide quality automotive and customer service. I would and do recommend them to everyone.

RO
Ricardo O.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/02/2017
Excellent customer service
Ryan, Miles and Junior are very knowledgeable and friendly in what they do there. I Recommend this place

PL
Phillip L.
Rohnert Park, CA
01/19/2017
Great people
My car left fine but a month later the same issue came up. Trying to see if you guys can contact me and see what you guys can do thanks. 8186312886 Phillip Lam
RYAN S. from Fine Line Imports Inc responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Phillip

As we discussd on the phone. We are more then happy to check out your car free of charge. If the cause of the noise is something that is from the work we have done on your car it will be taken care of free of charge. If it is not we will let you know so you can make a informed decision. The first step is getting your car in here for a inspection.

Ryan Smith
General Manager
Fine Line Imports, Inc.

Josh S.
Garberville, CA
01/12/2017
Great people & work!
I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years! They have always been realy good to me and my car! I will never go anywhere else !

Matthew D.
12/26/2016
I'm not much for reviews. I'll just say I like and trust Ryan and the FLI team and I won't take my car anywhere else.

RL
Rob L.
Yuba City, CA
12/15/2016
Made it right
I had an issue with the installation of the new end links on my car. The issue did not appear until the next day which was on a weekend when they were not open however I contacted the shop and they had a mechanic come in to take care of it. They were there when I needed them plain and simple

Jessica S.
Subaru Legacy
12/13/2016
Good service and teaching mechanics
I appreciate that they take the time to educate me and work with my budget.

RV
Robert V.
Los Altos, CA
12/11/2016
Consistent Quality
Always a good experience when bringing my car here.

AC
Adam C.
10/29/2016
Friendly and helpful
Have been talking with Fine Line Imports for along time. They have answered my questions about what would be the best parts for my WRX for how I'd like it to be.

PE
Patrick E.
Vallejo, CA
10/20/2016
Awesome service! 2011 WRX STI
They've been nothing but amazing. I brought in a 2011 WRX STI that went through 2 bad repairs from a mechanic I thought I could trust, blown engine then blown head gasket. I believe it had blown another head gasket since it was overheating again so decided it was time to find a shop that specializes in STIs.

Well! Ryan and his team restored the car back to the way it was suppose to be and better.They found many things that were done by the other mechanic which may have attributed to the issues it had. They were very detailed and even washed the car after the repair. The STI is still in the engine breaking in phase and my girlfriend and I are following the engine break in procedures to the letter. Since we got the car back, some minor things came up and FLI took us back in to look at the car. They were totally helpful and awesome about it.

My girlfriend and I feel like we completely trust FLI to do any work on our Subarus. They communicate well and communicate often. Whats cool is, in one instance they admitted to breaking a minor part, who does that these days? and called me just to let me know and said they would cover the cost. We appreciate FLI and the work ethic they have. Thanks guys!

DT
Dan T.
Calistoga, CA
Subaru Impreza WRX
10/12/2016
Great service so far!
I had them do some work (cobb stage 2+ kit uppipe and downpipe and tuning) on my 2014 WRX and maintenance since then. They have always been honest and helpful with me! I have owned my WRX for a little over a year and would not take it to another shop.

Kevin M.
Subaru BRZ
10/11/2016
Ryan
Ryan is one of the main reasons I go to fine line. He is always so helpful, and friendly. Even if you have a dumb question he is willing to take his time and explain it to you :)

Michael S.
CA
10/11/2016
Dyno Run
Ryan and Miles have always been a pleasure to work with since I bought my Subaru in 2008. Friendly service and I don't feel like I'm being "scammed" for unnecessary services. If they say something should be worked on, i believe them and get the work done. More than I can say about most other service shops.

TC
Todd C.
Windsor, CA
10/10/2016
75k
Great service and customer service by the good folks at FLI!