David M.
Cloverdale, CA
03/18/2017
Fine Service from Fine Line!
Fine Line Imports has great service and does amazing work! Ryan and all the guys are super knowledgable. I fully trust them with my vehicle, and by extension in a way I trust them with my safety! Plus if you want to super up your subie, they are the best in the biz.

Mariela M.
03/16/2017
Awesome staff
Everyone is amazing and friendly there. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

TV
Teresa V.
03/05/2017
Trustworthy
I feel that I can trust the service that Fine Line Imports provides to keep my Subaru in shape for many more years.

KO
Kristen O.
Sonoma, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/25/2017
Exceptional Service
Your company is friendly, professional and helpful. Thank you for your expert advice and vehicle care.

John G.

Sean F.
Petaluma, CA
02/15/2017
New turbo install
As always, great service and great shop and tuning. 5 stars!

VS
Vernon S.
Healdsburg, CA
02/04/2017
They just take great care of your car!
Ryan and the guys at Fine Line are the best! Easy to schedule appointments, work always completed on time, reasonable prices, all I can say is if you have a Subaru and want people who are experts on Subarus working on your car...Fine Line Imports is the place to go!

TC
Todd C.
Windsor, CA
02/02/2017
FLI
Ryan and his team consistently provide quality automotive and customer service. I would and do recommend them to everyone.

RO
Ricardo O.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/02/2017
Excellent customer service
Ryan, Miles and Junior are very knowledgeable and friendly in what they do there. I Recommend this place

PL
Phillip L.
Rohnert Park, CA
01/19/2017
Great people
My car left fine but a month later the same issue came up. Trying to see if you guys can contact me and see what you guys can do thanks. 8186312886 Phillip Lam
RYAN S. from Fine Line Imports Inc responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Phillip

As we discussd on the phone. We are more then happy to check out your car free of charge. If the cause of the noise is something that is from the work we have done on your car it will be taken care of free of charge. If it is not we will let you know so you can make a informed decision. The first step is getting your car in here for a inspection.

Ryan Smith
General Manager
Fine Line Imports, Inc.

Josh S.
Garberville, CA
01/12/2017
Great people & work!
I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years! They have always been realy good to me and my car! I will never go anywhere else !

Matthew D.
12/26/2016
I'm not much for reviews. I'll just say I like and trust Ryan and the FLI team and I won't take my car anywhere else.

RL
Rob L.
Yuba City, CA
12/15/2016
Made it right
I had an issue with the installation of the new end links on my car. The issue did not appear until the next day which was on a weekend when they were not open however I contacted the shop and they had a mechanic come in to take care of it. They were there when I needed them plain and simple

Jessica S.
Subaru Legacy
12/13/2016
Good service and teaching mechanics
I appreciate that they take the time to educate me and work with my budget.

RV
Robert V.
Los Altos, CA
12/11/2016
Consistent Quality
Always a good experience when bringing my car here.