Jesus F.
Napa, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/02/2017
Great excellent customer service knowledgeable
Andrew Ryan and the whole tuning crew they where amazing so helpful and awesome! They did an amazing job in my Subaru wrx

Jimmy M.
07/12/2017
Trustworthy and Knowledgeable.
Ryan knows what he's talking about and I really appreciate that he doesn't recommend work that isn't necessary.

Dominic M.
Santa Cruz, CA
06/21/2017
Turbo back exhaust installation and tune
Drove almost 2 hours and it was well worth it! Love my new tune and exhaust!

Sean C.
Cotati, CA
Subaru BRZ
06/17/2017
Knowledeable expertise and trustworthy
Customer service was well done. Constant delays and unexpected happenings was unfortunate but was compensated appropriately. Will definitely see me again!

EF
Eron F.
The Sea Ranch, CA
Subaru BRZ
06/07/2017
Rear drive gear installation
Having been an automotive technician myself for 10 years I still do a lot of my own work and am pretty picky about who I let work on my vehicles. FLI has provided top quality work each time I have use them, this time for a rear drive gearing change in my BRZ. I have also had them dyno tune two vehicle and have been very happy with that work too.

R.J M.
06/04/2017
Courteous and accommodating, very knowledgeable
Great people, great professionals

AR
Andre R.
05/05/2017
Subaru tunes
Very knowledgeable, friendly, and upfront. Will continue doing business with them as I feel that my car will be in good hands

Jordy M.
Kelseyville, CA
Nissan 350Z
04/19/2017
My visit
Detailed information, good work, nice people. Love this place

TC
Todd C.
Windsor, CA
03/22/2017
Steering wheel install
Great service as always from Ryan and the team.

David M.
Cloverdale, CA
03/18/2017
Fine Service from Fine Line!
Fine Line Imports has great service and does amazing work! Ryan and all the guys are super knowledgable. I fully trust them with my vehicle, and by extension in a way I trust them with my safety! Plus if you want to super up your subie, they are the best in the biz.

Mariela M.
03/16/2017
Awesome staff
Everyone is amazing and friendly there. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

TV
Teresa V.
03/05/2017
Trustworthy
I feel that I can trust the service that Fine Line Imports provides to keep my Subaru in shape for many more years.

KO
Kristen O.
Sonoma, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/25/2017
Exceptional Service
Your company is friendly, professional and helpful. Thank you for your expert advice and vehicle care.

John G.

Sean F.
Petaluma, CA
02/15/2017
New turbo install
As always, great service and great shop and tuning. 5 stars!