TV
Teresa V.
03/05/2017
Trustworthy
I feel that I can trust the service that Fine Line Imports provides to keep my Subaru in shape for many more years.

KO
Kristen O.
Sonoma, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/25/2017
Exceptional Service
Your company is friendly, professional and helpful. Thank you for your expert advice and vehicle care.

John G.

Sean F.
Petaluma, CA
02/15/2017
New turbo install
As always, great service and great shop and tuning. 5 stars!

VS
Vernon S.
Healdsburg, CA
02/04/2017
They just take great care of your car!
Ryan and the guys at Fine Line are the best! Easy to schedule appointments, work always completed on time, reasonable prices, all I can say is if you have a Subaru and want people who are experts on Subarus working on your car...Fine Line Imports is the place to go!

TC
Todd C.
Windsor, CA
02/02/2017
FLI
Ryan and his team consistently provide quality automotive and customer service. I would and do recommend them to everyone.

RO
Ricardo O.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/02/2017
Excellent customer service
Ryan, Miles and Junior are very knowledgeable and friendly in what they do there. I Recommend this place

PL
Phillip L.
Rohnert Park, CA
01/19/2017
Great people
My car left fine but a month later the same issue came up. Trying to see if you guys can contact me and see what you guys can do thanks. 8186312886 Phillip Lam
RYAN S. from Fine Line Imports responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Phillip

As we discussd on the phone. We are more then happy to check out your car free of charge. If the cause of the noise is something that is from the work we have done on your car it will be taken care of free of charge. If it is not we will let you know so you can make a informed decision. The first step is getting your car in here for a inspection.

Ryan Smith
General Manager
Fine Line Imports, Inc.

Josh S.
Garberville, CA
01/12/2017
Great people & work!
I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years! They have always been realy good to me and my car! I will never go anywhere else !

Matthew D.
12/26/2016
I'm not much for reviews. I'll just say I like and trust Ryan and the FLI team and I won't take my car anywhere else.

RL
Rob L.
Yuba City, CA
12/15/2016
Made it right
I had an issue with the installation of the new end links on my car. The issue did not appear until the next day which was on a weekend when they were not open however I contacted the shop and they had a mechanic come in to take care of it. They were there when I needed them plain and simple

Jessica S.
Subaru Legacy
12/13/2016
Good service and teaching mechanics
I appreciate that they take the time to educate me and work with my budget.

RV
Robert V.
Los Altos, CA
12/11/2016
Consistent Quality
Always a good experience when bringing my car here.

AC
Adam C.
10/29/2016
Friendly and helpful
Have been talking with Fine Line Imports for along time. They have answered my questions about what would be the best parts for my WRX for how I'd like it to be.

PE
Patrick E.
Vallejo, CA
10/20/2016
Awesome service! 2011 WRX STI
They've been nothing but amazing. I brought in a 2011 WRX STI that went through 2 bad repairs from a mechanic I thought I could trust, blown engine then blown head gasket. I believe it had blown another head gasket since it was overheating again so decided it was time to find a shop that specializes in STIs.

Well! Ryan and his team restored the car back to the way it was suppose to be and better.They found many things that were done by the other mechanic which may have attributed to the issues it had. They were very detailed and even washed the car after the repair. The STI is still in the engine breaking in phase and my girlfriend and I are following the engine break in procedures to the letter. Since we got the car back, some minor things came up and FLI took us back in to look at the car. They were totally helpful and awesome about it.

My girlfriend and I feel like we completely trust FLI to do any work on our Subarus. They communicate well and communicate often. Whats cool is, in one instance they admitted to breaking a minor part, who does that these days? and called me just to let me know and said they would cover the cost. We appreciate FLI and the work ethic they have. Thanks guys!