DT
Calistoga, CA
Subaru Impreza WRX
10/12/2016
Great service so far!
I had them do some work (cobb stage 2+ kit uppipe and downpipe and tuning) on my 2014 WRX and maintenance since then. They have always been honest and helpful with me! I have owned my WRX for a little over a year and would not take it to another shop.

Kevin M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Subaru BRZ
10/11/2016
Ryan
Ryan is one of the main reasons I go to fine line. He is always so helpful, and friendly. Even if you have a dumb question he is willing to take his time and explain it to you :)

Michael S.
CA
Subaru Impreza
10/11/2016
Dyno Run
Ryan and Miles have always been a pleasure to work with since I bought my Subaru in 2008. Friendly service and I don't feel like I'm being "scammed" for unnecessary services. If they say something should be worked on, i believe them and get the work done. More than I can say about most other service shops.

TC
Todd C.
Windsor, CA
Subaru Impreza
10/10/2016
75k
Great service and customer service by the good folks at FLI!