Business Solutions

ReScore Average
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

First of all, let me say that I am very fortunate to be able to work in a family business, one that has been around since 1939. Most businesses don’t survive one generation, let alone three!

Finns has been located at the same location on East Main Street near the four corners of Webster. Back then, Main Street was where everything was h appening. You had the Webster Grange (at one time the world’s largest grange hall, the gathering place for the farming community, now known as the Harmony House) right across the street and the Webster Hotel (where the Gerard P. Smith Insurance Agency is) one block down at the four corners.

Services:

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
45 E Main St Webster, NY 14580-3239

David A.
04/19/2014
verified customer Verified Customer
Finns Comes Through Again
My wife was having a free oil change done on her vehicle at the dealer where we purchased it. While she was there, she remembered that Finns told us about 8 months ago that she would need new rear brakes soon. So she asked the dealer to look at them. They gave her a price, she called me, and I immediately knew it was too high. I asked her to call Finns and set up an appointment, which we did. Later in the week, we dropped the car off, and, since our other vehicle can't accommodate my three kids, we planned on leaving the vehicle there and just walking over to Dunkin for breakfast while waiting for the car to be finished. When we arrived at Finns to drop the vehicle off, Kevin told me two mechanics had called in sick that day and he wasn't sure if he could get the vehicle done while we waited, never mind by noon… He felt terrible. Without a vehicle to get home in, our only option was to re-schedule and drop it off at a different time (note: it takes a lot of logistical planning to work something like that out with 3 kids, work, etc...). Kevin even asked if he could find us a loaner car for the day. I didn't want to do that. We talked about what it might cost and I asked Kevin if he could at least take a quick look at what needed to be done and see if his estimate was correct while we walked over to Dunkin for breakfast and we'd be back to re-schedule. About 1 hour and 45 minutes later, Kevin called me, and gave me the great news ($100 cheaper than the dealer) and said it'd be done in 20 minutes as he already started it. He said he was able to put it to the front of the line and put two mechanics on it to get it done for us. We walked back and by the time we were there, the rear brakes and rotors were done, the vehicle was waiting for us in front and my wallet was in better shape than if my wife listened to the dealer. I continue to say that Finns ALWAYS has customer service as their #1 priority. They're not the absolute cheapest, but far from the most expensive. They charge fair prices and the trust factor and customer service are there every time and that goes a LONG way with me, especially in the auto mechanic industry. Thanks again Finns.
Recommended
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.