NP
North Syracuse, NY
Kia Rio
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great place!!!
Staff was friendly. Establishment was clean. Service was fast and efficient. Thank you!

SD
STEVE D.
Clay, NY
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and trustworthy
First auto has always been my top choice of mechanic. I only stopped going when I had free maintenance with a dealer. Now that it had expired, I am happy to be back with a mechanic I can trust and who understands my needs. They kept my old beater running and now I trust them with my new car to keep it in top shape.

DAVID R.

One can't ask for more!

LYNN and BILL M.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
oil change
apt made car taken in on time and done within a reasonable time

ED
ERIN D.
Camillus, NY
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, informative staff
Everyone is always very helpful and take the time to review my car problems. They charge reasonable rates and have always worked on my car quickly and efficiently. I will definitely be going back to them.

JOE/SUSAN D.
Jamesville, NY
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Tire change
Always have my back. Honest, efficient, fair

JIM S.
Ford E450 Super Duty 1 1/2 Ton
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Bus repair
Great service, on time every time!!

SD
SEAN D.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
First Automotive is a local business you can trust, it's refreshing to go to an automotive shop and know your being dealt with fairly. I have used them several times with never an issue. Quality customer service and honest business is far and few between now days it seems.

ND
NICK D.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Zoom zoom
Quick and honest automotive service

BETSY B.
Kia Sorento
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Calmed my fears
Car starting making noise as I was driving my daughter back to school out of state. Called and spoke with Grayson and he calmed my fears. I drove home ok and delivered my vehicle to First Automotive the next day. They diagnosed and fixed my problem - replacing two struts.

MARY KENT S.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Genuine Customer Service!
The Approach they use in delivering Repair Costs.

CL

MIKE L.
BMW Z3
03/30/2018 Category: Service
z3 bmw
This is the only place I will take my cars, great job

PG
PATRICK G.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
customer service over the phone and in the shop is excellent.
Very friendly staff. Fixed my vehicle the next day. Very professional staff.

PN
PHIL N.
Dodge 3500HD
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Honest, straightforward.
I can always count on Mark and the guys to give me excellent service and a complete honest description of what was needed and what was done for repair. Their customer service is second to none in this area.

MONIKA G.
La Fayette, NY
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Definitely the place to go.
Priceing is reasonable, crustomer service is amazing, and they were a lot quicker than I expected. When I have another issue I will be going back here.

AL M.
Jeep Liberty
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Inspectiion tire rotation oil change
Excellent! Service with a smile.

ET
Eric T.
03/22/2018
Excellent work, very professional and friendly
I've had plenty of repair work done here and the service is always top notch and professional. Mark and his crew are helpful, knowledgeable and go the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of. Highly recommended.

CP
CAROLYN P.
Nissan Sentra
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant atmosphere, excellent work.
Warm friendly staff.