Jason D.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff is helpful, provides excellent service, and it is honest. He trusts them and feels they don't give something he doesn't need.

RJ
RICK J.
Portland, OR
04/06/2020
Fantastic service
I needed repair work done on my truck. It was done in one day. Fantastic service.

EA
Eric A.
Scion xA
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Eric said they are great, knowledgeable, and timely.

Tiffany M.
Damascus, OR
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said the service was pretty easy.

DENISE B.
Happy Valley, OR
Chrysler Pacifica
03/23/2020
Scott
Scott provides professional and great customer service. Thanks Scott!

RF
ROBERT F.
Happy Valley, OR
03/20/2020
Knowledgeable and friendly
These folks are the best. They're fair and they know what they're doing. Why would you take your vehicle anywhere else?

RT
ROBERT T.
03/20/2020
Quick oil change
Scheduled oil changes are always performed within 20 minutes.

BO
BRIGID O.
03/19/2020
Customer
First Choice auto is definitely my first choice. The staff is very professional. They are honest and get the job done in a timely manner. We have been customers for over 16 years now and never been disappointed in the service.

LR
LARETA R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/18/2020
Whether it is an oil change, a transmission flush or anything else I trust they have my best interest at heart.

JIM H.
Acura TSX
03/18/2020
Oil change.
I had the oil change on my Acura while I waited and it was done very well and efficiently.

CD
CONNIE D.
03/14/2020
First Choice Auto was recommended to me by Les Schwab when my vehicle needed a new starter. I liked the service and the price was quite fair. Nick is personable and the shop feels like it is part of the neighborhood. In other words, it doesn’t feel like a dealership, Nothing against dealerships. but I feel that First Choice Auto’s prices are better, and you get honest service you can trust.

DAN P.
03/13/2020
Excellent service.
Scott and his team always provide excellent professional service. I recommend them to everyone!

03/12/2020
Trustworthy Auto Care!
I’ve used First Choice for more than 15 years!! So has my mom and several of the neighbors! Everyone has grown to trust and depend on their excellent service, dependability and honesty!! Can’t say enough about how great they are!!

NANCY O.
03/11/2020
The people make it great!
We have been customers since they opened and have never been disappointed in their results. Honest mechanics with knowledge and experience.

CYNTHIA S.
Gladstone, OR
03/07/2020
Always courteous and fast service!
I have chosen to take my Camry to First Choice Auto Service in Clackamas for several years. They have been honest when notifying me of any problems and charge what I think is a reasonable fee for repairs. Routine oil change and inspections are easy to schedule and take about 30 min.