JERRY C.
Oregon City, OR
GMC Yukon
11/21/2020
always great service
i always take our vehicles to 1st Choice. they are ethical and offer extraordinary attention to detail.

PR
Pheona R.
Oregon
Dodge Dakota
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Pheona said the staff did good work and their price is good.

JANET L.
11/17/2020
They are great to deal with!
I always get fast courteous service!

DI
David I.
The Dalles, OR
Lincoln Blackwood
11/13/2020
The best
1st Choice went above and beyond to do the right thing. Complete engine replacement, uncompromising and diligent they got the job done in spite of many challenges... I could not be happier with the result, quality and price ...

SE
STEVE E.
11/13/2020
Great people. Great work. Extremely knowledgeable.
Every time I have a vehicle issue I take it to 1st choice. All my business goes to them. They always get it done in a timely manner. And always a job well done. I strongly recommend them.

11/12/2020
Five stars auto service
I have the best customer service.

NT
NICK T.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/10/2020
Just can’t beat the quick turnaround and honest service they provide!

JOEL A.
11/09/2020
Knowledgeable
Scott is the best mechanic around. He and the team will find and fix just about any problem my vehicles have. Scott even spent a good half hour on a test drive with me last year ferreting out a very inconsistent and elusive noise, and wouldn't take payment for the time. They did throw some parts at a problem that cost me and didn't work, but the parts were probably due anyway, and they didn't return the rig before fixing the real culprit.

GV
GREG V.
11/09/2020
Consistency, speed, knowledge
First Choice takes care of my wife’s beloved 2006 car. She trusts them implicitly!!

RON C.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2020
Good Job
They are very knowledgeable and easy to work with

JOE K.
11/02/2020
Extremely Professional and Honest
I have brought my vehicles here multiple times and they have always been honest, great, and there has never been any issues with the repairs. Scott is the utmost professional! I can’t recommend them enough!

TN
TERRY N.
West Linn, OR
10/26/2020
Folks here are knowledgeable and good at what they do.
I can always count on Nick, Scott and the whole team to do a good job diagnosIng and fixing our autos.

JESSICA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/26/2020
Great service every time
I trust my vehicle to First choice every time I need service. The staff is friendly and honest, and they are always willing to explain things to me with patience.

Jason M.
Gresham, OR
Mercury Sable
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Jason said he found a nice place. He called 2 days prior to his appointment to set up his appointment. The person at the counter was actually nice. They got him in and out.

HA
HOLLY A.
10/23/2020
Always great service. Would recommend to anyone that needs their car worked on!