DAN C.
Buick Enclave
05/07/2021
Great work for great price
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for about 15 years. Several different vehicles in varying condition, some simple fixes and some difficult. 1st choice Auto has always done great work for me at a very fair price. They bend over backwards trying to make scheduling as easy as possible and are kind every time.

RJ

MICHAEL L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/01/2021
Trust.
When I dropped off my truck I had a list of things I wanted done and checked. I had the items read back to me to make sure he got everything. That was 10 am.
One of the things was lubing a squeeky seat belt pully. He did that for free, thank you.
They didn't call to let me know that they were done. I called at 2pm pm and no one answered. Called again at 3pm and was told it had been done for quite a while, very annoying!
Then when I came to pick it up I find out that they didn't change the fuel filter that I asked them to do. He asked if I could drop the truck off again on Monday if I wasn't busy.
My weekdays are always busy. I make time in my schedule to have my truck serviced. I just want it done in a timely manner.
I stopped at Autozone and picked up a fuel filter, I will be changing it myself today.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 05/03/2021

Hi Mike,
I was off when you came in last Friday, my front couter guy "Nick" had told me he made a mistake and miss understood on replacing your fuel filter. When you said its been a while he told me he should have confirmed if you wanted it replaced. Also we typically call all customers when the vehicle is done, he said he saw you ride off on your bike and just assummed you would be back in a couple hours. He didn't know you were riding home, either way he said he accepts full responsibility and he should have called-reguardless. I'm so sorry to have to put you through a bunch of trouble on your day off-I know the last thing you wanted to do was to replace a fuel filter and get fuel all over on your day off, UGH. I just want you to know we always appreciated any feed back so we can be bettter and we always try to meet or exceeed our customers needs, also "THANK YOU" for being a long time loyal customer since 2010. Your NEXT OIL CHANGE will be on us, thank you again for your patroage and the feed back!

Sincerly, Kris Jones
Owner

P.S. I know you picked up the fuel filter part already-if you haven't put it in yet please swing by any time today and we will install in at no charge.

CHUCK C.
Damascus, OR
04/30/2021
Prompt service that can be trusted.

CATHY H.
Oregon City, OR
04/30/2021
This place always has our back!
We have used first choice for our different vehicles through the years. They are super professional and I always feel confident that they will fix whatever problem for a honest price. I love the fact that employees are their for years, that speaks volumes to us.

SE
STEVE E.
04/29/2021
Very knowledgeable. And great service.
Great great service!

JODI H.
04/28/2021
Fantastic service
1st choice has taken care of our cars for over 20 years. We always get fast, quality service every time. Friendly and trustworthy staff. I feel confident that I will always get the best personal care

Oregon City, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
04/27/2021
My 76 Chevy pickup.
I know taking my pickup to them that they will fix it right!

RQ
RICHARD Q.
Portland, OR
04/24/2021
Great service.
We appreciate to prompt review of the issues and the professional approach at solving them. Thanks again for the service.

AH
Alexander H.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Alexander said the staff did the job on the time that they said they would.

DAN P.
04/23/2021
Always great!
I can always count on the crew at First Choice to be honest and fair. If there is additional work that should be done the will let me know. But even more important if I ask about something that does not need to be done they let me know that too. First Choice is always my “go to”.

STEVE W.
04/23/2021
Nice, honest people. I was in and out as quick as they could.
They kept me in the loop and I felt good about it.

NP
Neoma P.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Neoma said she was very pleased with both the customer service and work done on her vehicle. She likes that they don't overcharge.