DEREK C.
01/20/2020
Fast, honest & professional Car Auto service
We have been taking our vehicles to 1st Choice Auto the last 4 years & the service is very fast & they always put a lot of time into what needs to get accomplished & get it done at a really good price. The customer service is excellent as they go over what was done in a quick and professional manner. In and out fast! I recommend taking your cars in for service here, 100%!

Brad H.
Volvo XC90
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Brad said the staff did a great job.

PM
Pam M.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Pam said the person she dealt with was very nice and helpful. They were able to answer her questions and it was a very nice atmosphere.

DANNY W.
01/17/2020
The people are honest and professional
Excellent service I take all my autos there plus I recommend them to others.

GS

Happy Valley, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/10/2020
Honest, trustworthy.
Raining hard today. They gave me a ride to and from home. 30,000 mile service. They didn't charge me for repairs that I didn't need.

JASON S.
01/07/2020
Great Business!
Absolutely love the service this place offers, everyone is friendly and knowledgeable, the job always get done correctly and they are very fairly priced. Been coming here for over 10 years and will continue to go here as long as able.

JASON S.
01/07/2020
Top Notch Company!
We have been bringing my wife’s and my cars here for about 10 years and so do both of her parents. This is due in fact to the people running the company, the employees, the great service and great prices. They always get the job done correctly, are open about all issues and costs involved, very friendly and just all around a great business. Not one bad thing to say about the company. We highly recommend them to all.

DT
DON T.
Happy Valley, OR
01/06/2020
Good job
This job was done with the same professional care and technical expert ease they always do. I have used their service for more than 18 years.

BG
BRUCE G.
Jeep Liberty
01/03/2020
Every vehicle we take to First Choice is repaired to our satisfaction.

Deby B.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Deby said the business provided quick, convenient, and thorough service.

MIKE H.
01/01/2020
Visit on 12/31/2019
Very happy with friendliness of personnel and efficiency of service.

Acura TL
12/27/2019
My First Choice than Dealers
They go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied, even if there is no cost to you.

DAVE D.
12/25/2019
Honda service questions.
My 2013 civic hybrid said service needed,. I took it to you guys believing it was probably time an oil change. You did that. Yesterday it wouldn't start but the battery is ok. Multiple messages say Chechen brakes, check power steering, check abs and more.
Today it starts but the messages are still there. Why is this suddenly happening so soon after the recent appointment?
Any thoughts?

DT
DAN T.
Gresham, OR
GMC Terrain
12/23/2019
With a Christmas trip coming tomorrow we needed some unplanned work done on our SUV. I called this morning and they were able to squeeze us in the afternoon. It’s comforting to know all is good for our trip.