RON C.
Damascus, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
02/18/2019
I have always had great service at First Choice. I would recommend them for any auto repair you need.

STEPHANY M.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2019
Awesome service as always
I’ve been coming in here for probably about 15 years with different vehicles and these guys are always trustworthy, quick and helpful.

Jim L.
Mercury Sable
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the employees did not charge him for a minor repair.

BRANDY S.
Honda Accord Wgn
02/09/2019
Friendly, quick and great pricing!
Thank you guys for taking care of my starter the day after I called. Only took little over and hour too!!
I'm beyond thrilled to not have to push start my car anymore!!
The same day we had snow coming in and I needed my tires rotated. Les Schwab was a 4-6 hour wait! So I called these gentlemen back up and they got me back in only a few hours later and it was worth every penny of the $20.00 for the peace of mind and not waiting around for 6 hours!!
This was the lowest priced mechanic with great reviews....I'll be going back and would recommend to anyone that likes fast, friendly and fairly priced service!!
Thanks again guys!!!😊
Brandy.

Lake Oswego, OR
Mazda Tribute
02/08/2019
Completely honest. Very thorough work.
I have been taking my car to First Choice Auto for the past six years and have never been disappointed. Their workmanship is excellent. The quote that you receive prior to the work is what you pay at the end of the day. No surprises! I highly recommend First Choice Auto for auto service.

THOMAS S.

SHELLY W.
Kia Optima
02/01/2019
Awesome Service
A combination of excellent customer service and knowledgable technicians make for a very satisfying experience. I highly recommend this location for basic maintenance or complex auto repair.

JOE A.
Gladstone, OR
01/31/2019
Transmission
The transmission went out on my truck Tuesday morning. I dropped my truck off at their shop around 8am in the morning and they had the transmission pulled and replaced by Wednesday at noon. The speed they were able to do this on was insane. The price was right in line with what I would expect for a transmission swap. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle here for all your maintenance needs.

JEFF B.
Tualatin, OR
01/30/2019
They get you in and out with the needed repairs. Honest and quality!

CN
CHUCK N.
Chevrolet El Camino
01/28/2019
Our new mechanics!!
We found this company , as always passing by and by actually calling for an experimental appointment. After the first time the people here were very accommodating and helpful. SO we decided to return our 1983 El Camino for additional work. Great folks and esp Scott, who along with his crew, , Ifind honest and direct to the point. NO BS.
Thanks to these guys your company has gained another customer.. when needed.

JN
JAMES N.
Cadillac SRX
01/25/2019
Besides great service appointment times are adhered to and promises of 2 1/2 hours also are always right on

JIM B.
01/22/2019
Quality work at a good price
I’ve been bringing my cars here for several years. Always satisfied. Work is done well, in a timely fashion; they don’t rip you off financially; good customer service- friendly people.

SUE S.
01/19/2019
Always friendly and honest.
Scot and Nick are always accomodating and friendly. They don’t try to sell you something you don’t need. If they make a mistake they tell you. Honest and reliable.

TJ
TRICIA J.
Damascus, OR
Ford Edge
01/18/2019
Always the best
I absolutely think this business is top notch! They honest! They are professional, and very knowledgeable! They build relationships with their honesty rather than look for the quick bucks. I will not take my car anywhere else.

TT
Tyron T.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tyron said he got the answers that he was looking for in a positive manner. He didn't see any rudeness or impatience.

Helpful and friendly
Helped my wife over the phone, then in person when her car broke down while she was running errands.

STEVE W.
Best shop in town
First Choice has taken care of all our cars for more than 15 years. They do great work and have actually talked me out of expensive repairs when they were not needed. I have and do highly recommend this shop.

AARON S.
Great all around service
Great all around service

GH
GREG H.
Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019
Customer service. On time completion. Thorough inspection of the vehicle.
I appreciate the friendly personal customer service I get at the desk. I like the way i get a call if something comes up during the thorough inspection of the vehicle. I like getting my car back at the time i need it or before.

LC
LLOYD C.
Kia Forte
01/11/2019
Electrical problem
We had our battery fail and got a new one very promptly. Afterwards I had a couple other issues that they solved very quickly and kept me informed.