JASON S.
Dodge Dakota
03/19/2019
Great Company!!
My entire extended family has been using First Choice Auto Service for over 10 years and that is due to multiple reasons. They have always been honest, friendly, knowledgeable, good at listening to issues and finding answers, great prices and fast turnaround. I highly recommend them for any and all auto repairs or services.

DWAIN H.
03/19/2019
Great experience
1st Choice is a pleasant experience. Always friendly and helpful. We have come here for years and have never had a bad experience. And the prices are fair.

LH
LUARA H.
03/16/2019
Always Great Service
We just had two vehicles in the shop this week, both with mechanical problems. It is always frustrating when something on your vehicle isn’t working. The staff is great at explaining what isn’t working. I always feel like they give me the best deal possible.

LP
Lex P.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Lex said she was happy with the service. She especially appreciated that they put in a new dome light bulb for her at no charge.

DONG P.
Happy Valley, OR
Volkswagen GTI
03/15/2019
Alignment, changed tire and sway bar bushing-front
Excellent job

KG
KAREN G.
Honda Element
03/15/2019
These guys take care of all my automotive needs and have for years. Very professional, never add extra unnecessary stuff to pad the bill, excellent service at it's best

TD
TONI D.
Oregon City, OR
Toyota Avalon
03/13/2019
Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Very honest. Won’t tell you something has to be done when it doesn’t. Trustworthy.

LOUISE B.
Gresham, OR
Volvo S40
03/12/2019
It is easy to get to and always great work.
I've always had good luck with First Choice for my car. They treat me well and my car too!

Michael L.
Hyundai Veloster
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business was very friendly, professional, and prompt. He stated he would definitely recommend them for service.

IO
INES O.
Happy Valley, OR
03/09/2019
The people and the service!
The service is great! They are always friendly and helpful. The guys do just what needs to be done. If I am concerned about something they will gladly check it out quickly.

JOHN L.
Canby, OR
Toyota T100
03/09/2019
Always reliable
Took my elderly truck in for a scheduled oil change. I asked if they had time to look at the battery. They said it was NINE years old and I needed a new one. They were able to get it replaced, change the oil and check everything else out in an hour. Love this place. Good mechanics are hard to find

JOANNE M.
Damascus, OR
Volvo V70
03/08/2019
Long time customer
We've been using 1st Choice for years. Great shop, nice people!

ZB

TERRY N.
West Linn, OR
03/07/2019
Always responsive
I’ve had a number of cars in for repairs over the years, and I’ve been pleased with the service and value I get from First Choice. They always respond quickly and have given me good advice and diagnostics.

JIM L.
Canby, OR
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/07/2019
Mitsubishi problems
My granddaughter's Mitsubishi was having problems so I called First choice and they got it in right away. After diagnosis and safety inspection, they found the problem with the car stalling and some other problems that needed attention as well. One of the issues was dirty power steering fluid. They recommended a flush. I appreciated the fact they did not try to oversell. I have had other cars repaired at first choice and always found them to be fair, honest and deliver on time promised. I would highly recommend them.

CHUCK C.
Damascus, OR
02/28/2019
Integrity and Honesty
I trust the work that is done on my vehicles and they do not overcharge.

SA
SHANNON A.
02/28/2019
I had no clue what was wrong with my car. 1st choice helped me out in 3 hours! Scott was even there an hour early which helped me out a lot. He was very friendly and I appreciate how professional he was. My car is now fixed (they fixed my tie rod) and I’m glad I got it done at 1st choice.

TD
TONI D.
Oregon City, OR
Ford Windstar Wagon
02/27/2019
Trust in you
Can always count on you and your great service.

MIKE W.
02/23/2019
Trustworthy
Genuine customer service

MARTIN P.
02/23/2019
Dependable Local Shop
I trust First Choice to do honest work at an affordable rate.