MO
MARIA O.
Damascus, OR
12/11/2018
I really like taking my cars to first choice because they have a great service and the work they do is excellent and don't take long.

QD
QUANDO D.
Great friendly service
Excellent service and excellent mechanical work

KEVIN B.
Damascus, OR
Lexus LX 470
1st Choice
1st Choice has great customer service and is reasonably priced.

STEVE H.
Reliable professionalism
You want to be able to trust your barber, bartender and auto mechanic. I trust my mechanics at First Choice Auto Service; Scott, Nick and the crew are a great team. I was scheduled for maintenance and it was performed in a efficient timely manner. In addition, I was seeking guidance on winter traction tires and devices. Scott provided written quotations and insight on tire options that helped me make a measured decision. I recommend First Choice Auto Service for the reliable professionalism and dependable auto care.

GV
GREG V.
12/09/2018
They should be your First Choice!
I have a 2006 Lexus and even though I love the Lexus dealership I can’t afford their prices. I started coming to First Choice three years ago. They are car savvy and affordable. They are kind and professional. After this last visit my husband is now going to start bringing his truck here. They are awesome. Debby Vail

BL
Bill L.
Oregon
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Bill said it was his first time at this facility and his experience was good.

Nissan Pathfinder
12/05/2018
A gem
I always go here. They take care of my car with no hassle. Fast. Honest. Reliable.

KK
Kelly K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff is friendly, and straight forward with the info they provide.

TW
Tom W.
12/01/2018
Great experience
I took my truck in for a complete transmission service. The work was done without any problems, and for the price I was quoted. I was also able to use a discount coupon from 1st Choice, so that was a bonus. The prices here seem to be on par with the dealership, but the work is done with the same level of expertise and is much easier to schedule and in a shorter timeframe. They also evaluated several other concerns I had with my truck and gave me a detailed diagnosis and quote at no extra charge. Overall, I'm very happy with the experiences I've had here (not my first visit, so that should tell you something).

BP
BRAD P.
Acura RL
12/01/2018
Service with a smile
Appreciate that the final charges are in line with original estimates.

DA
DAN A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/20/2018
First Choice Auto
I have been using First Choice for over 10 years. They are my go to team for all my auto repairs. The team of Nick and Scott sat the desk are awesome! Kris Jone the owner runs a first class operation. They are always honest, fair and accurate, will not sell you anything you don’t need and give you your options in a clear and concise manner.

KK
KELLY K.
11/17/2018
First choice
Always get great service

JEFF L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/16/2018
The staff makes it great!
The staff at First Choice are the best! Very friendly, very professional, all at a fair price!

BR
Brian R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff was nice and they did a good job.

LO
LUANA O.
11/13/2018
These guys are great! Always good service and straight forward honest estimates.

LP
LYLA P.
11/10/2018
Great service and skill levels
Have used this company a few times over the past few years and am very happy with their integrity and skill level

RANDY C.
11/10/2018
Great customer service, expert car care
Scott and the other mechanics are masters at their craft, and get to the heart of the problem without wasting time or money. They even take care of replacing hybrid batteries!

IG
ISRAEL G.
Oregon City, OR
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
11/09/2018
Quality service Minimal wait...
I've been servicing my vehicles at First Choice for 3-4 years and have been impressed with how quick they get my repairs done. My business depends on well maintained vehicles to service our accounts with minimal down time and First Choice does an excellent job recognizing the urgency. Nick and Scott have always been helpful in explaining and recommending repair issues. I have never felt they were pushing a service, product, or an unnecessary repair to increase their sale. I dont use the word "trust" lightly but, these guys have earned my trust and business....I dont go anywhere else. This is a business you can depend on....I do.

AN
ANDREA N.
Pontiac Torrent
11/06/2018
Workmanship
Work is excellent and employees are friendly and courteous. I have recommended 1st Choice to several of my friends and will continue to do so.

11/06/2018
Honesty and willingness to explain
I've been bringing my diesel truck to First Choice for a couple of years. It's main problem is that I don't drive it enough. Scott and Nick always take the time to explain what it's present problem is. They never try to upsell expensive fixes when something simple will do. I really appreciate their honesty and willingness to take the time to discuss the truck's issues with me!