JEAN K.
Hubbard, OR
09/28/2011
I have no titile
Great, on-time service. Friendly and helpful. My daughter, Cathy Moser , told you of my accident. See you when I get back on the road. J. Kimse

RN
ROBERT N.
Happy Valley, OR
09/06/2011
Honest, professional and dependable service
I have bringing my car to 1st Choice Auto Service for three years. I feel that the employees provide me with honest, professional and dependable service.

SANDRA C.

PAT D.
Clackamas, OR
08/25/2011
First Choice
They are a 1st class company. I have been using them for many years for oil changes and repairs on my two vehicles

ROBERT S.
Clackamas, OR
08/25/2011
car is always ready on time
Chris is always a good person to have work on your car and the price is fair too