CHRIS M.
Estacada, OR
04/02/2021
I like having a shop I can trust since I don’t work on my cars anymore
Thanks

Canby, OR
Nissan Pickup
03/31/2021
Service on my Pickup
Excellent service, friendly staff, fair pricing, honest staff.

LP
LINDA P.
03/30/2021
Great service.
Always get great service here. Have been taking my truck there for years.

Mike M.
Dodge Challenger
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Mike said from Nick on down, everyone is very good and he loves them. They are definitely great and he has never had any problem. His parents use them and they have been treated very well.

SP
STEVE P.
Happy Valley, OR
03/29/2021
Been visiting for years now
I trust these folks and the work they do. They charge a fair price. I think they used to give more detailed info on the courtesy vehicle check they do with oil changes and routine service. I miss that. Would recommend this shop.

DAN P.
Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2021
Always great!
I always know the crew at First Choice will fix my car the first time!
Every time!

TJ
TRICIA J.
Damascus, OR
Buick Enclave
03/28/2021
Always a great experience!
Always a great experience! Integrity, honesty and looking out for the customer and they care about their work. Love this place! And I often refer friends

DALE S.
Portland, OR
03/27/2021
Fast service
Very fast service. Good explanation of service needed.

AT
ANTHONY T.
03/26/2021
Great service and trusted technician
Nick is awesome and Scoot is great , all my 3 cars were served here, honest and reasonable priced

03/18/2021
They listened to my concerns. Great people
They kept me informed about repairs and possible problems found. Car was ready at the time I was told it would be. They willingly applied discounts to the bill.

KF
KIRK F.
Vancouver, WA
03/17/2021
Prompt, friendly, competent service.
Never had a bad experience here. Always glad to let them work on my car.

JANET L.
03/13/2021
Always good and courteous service!
I'm a widow on a very fixed income and I never feel I'm taken advantage of. The place I went before I can't say the same thing. It's huge for me to feel I'm treated fairly!

COLIN M.
Happy Valley, OR
03/12/2021
Fast and courteous service at reasonable prices!

HB
HUGH B.
03/12/2021
Best professional and friendly service I have received in many years!
I my eyes you guys get a perfect score.