Bob S.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Bob said they always get good service, they're courteous and reasonably priced.

Gladstone, OR
08/20/2020
Fast Oil Change
30-45 minutes! Quick appointments! Priced fairly. Never pressure to buy or schedule more products or services.

JANET L.
08/19/2020
Always courteous and prompt
I always feel they will do a good job and not ding me for needing extras.

JI
JOSE I.
Vancouver, WA
Cadillac SRX
08/19/2020
Expertise and Great Service
1st Choice was my 3rd estimate on repairs needed for my car. They stood out from the rest from 1st contact to handing me back my repaired car. Kris and Scott are the best in town. They are very knowledgeable and informative along with providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
I will never have to shop for a repair shop again. Highly recommend.

RJ
RICK J.
Portland, OR
08/17/2020
Every time I have had to have work done there I received great service

08/14/2020
Friendly and Helpful
I would highly recommend First Choice Auto Service to my friends and family.

MARSHALL D.

LC
LAICINA C.
Damascus, OR
08/11/2020
Still come here, even after I moved an hour away!
I grew up in Clackamas and used First Choice for years. I now live over an hour away and all though I don't make the drive for simple things like oil changes or light bulb replacements I always make the drive for significant fixes or issues. On this occasion I showed up unannounced with no appointment late on a Monday and my car was done on Wednesday morning! I appreciate they're speediness as well as honesty most of all.

CHRIS S.
Damascus, OR
08/10/2020
Quick battery swap out
Battery in our 3 yr old Outback went dead with no warning. Brought it in and the guys quickly confirmed it was the battery and nothing more serious. They swapped it for a new battery and replaced the negative post terminal clamp as it was a bit damaged from my previous “handy work”. All done and ready to roll in 30 minutes. Saved me lots of time and now my wife is happy with her car again!

WH
WADE H.
Gresham, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/10/2020
Friendly and easy to work with
Good work!!

JEFFERY M.
08/06/2020
Stress-free, quick experience
I made an appointment to get my timing belt serviced and Nick (I think) was very professional, succinct and completed my repair within one day. The pricing was fair and I was contacted for approval for just two small, additional, necessary repairs before they completed them.

STEVE H.
Happy Valley, OR
08/05/2020
Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility
Another timely, professional service today, the entire team, with Nick in front, the steady pro, willing to assess the situation and provide the solution. Thanks 1sr Choice.

Portland, OR
08/02/2020
Highly Recommend
Very thorough with quality service. Everything was great.

CHIP W.
07/31/2020
Great group of Auto professionals.
Work is done right. Very clean shop with friendly people that care about service and quality. Solution oriented auto shop.

FE
FINN E.
Oregon City, OR
07/29/2020
Been taking our vehicles to these guys for years. Top notch quality service. Always a quick turnaround time.