Jim G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was in and out.

Chris S.
Oregon
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business has very good service.

SJ
SAMANTHA J.
Gresham, OR
04/15/2019
Fast
Called on a Thursday got it that night. Got a call on Friday with car fixed ready for pick up before noon!

Happy Valley, OR
04/13/2019
They happily didn't come up with a bunch of other "urgent" repairs!
Very happy that dash lights are still off and my only regret is I totally forgot to use my 10% off coupon. Is it too late? :)

MIKE M.
04/12/2019
The high quality people that own and work there.
I’ve had sent over many personal and company vehicles for service over the years and I have always been treated great. They give me an estimate for repair and they rarely go over the estimate.

Rosa B.
Cadillac DeVille
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Rosa said they are easy to work with, identified the problem quickly and are affordable. She thanks them for doing a great job.

Josh H.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Josh said it was his first time using the business and he was happy with the overall service.

DE
DENNIS E.
04/09/2019
Quick and efficient
Quick diagnostic of the issue and scheduled within a week for repair.

MICHELE M.
Damascus, OR
04/06/2019
I would thoroughly recommend!
They are the best!

Oregon City, OR
Lexus LX 470
04/05/2019
Quick service
I can always count on First Choice to fit me into their schedule. They keep me informed throughout the process.

GW
GREG W.
Damascus, OR
Ford Excursion
04/04/2019
Friendly
I have always felt I get a professional repair when I leave there. Nick & Scott are always helpful and honest about what should be done, they never try to “oversell” the repair.

BY

DANIEL R.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/29/2019
Great as always
I only trust First Choice to work on my Hybrid-I actually keep it away from the very expensive dealer!

LP

Oregon City, OR
GMC Yukon
03/28/2019
Excellent Auto Repair Shop
Have been taking my cars and pickups to First Choice Auto for years. Always friendly, competent, reliable, and fast service.. I highly recommend.

03/27/2019
Sometimes the car is fine
Another car service company led me to believe I needed an expensive break job done. The other company was too busy to call me back with a quote.
First Choice gave me a reasonable quote right away, over the phone. And when I brought my car in, they determined the job to be unnecessary. I can wait 20k more miles. Their honesty saved me a lot of money. I will definitely come back for all my service. Thank you.

JIM B.
03/27/2019
I always bring my cars here for maintenance and repairs. I talk to the same people every time, which I feel is important. They get to know me and my vehicles.
The service is always quick and I am confident my cars are well taken care of.

JASON S.
03/20/2019
Awesome!
My entire family brings their automobiles here and have for 10+ years. We won’t take our vehicles anywhere else. Great service, great people and great prices. All around a 10 out of 10 from us.

JASON S.
Dodge Dakota
03/19/2019
Great Company!!
My entire extended family has been using First Choice Auto Service for over 10 years and that is due to multiple reasons. They have always been honest, friendly, knowledgeable, good at listening to issues and finding answers, great prices and fast turnaround. I highly recommend them for any and all auto repairs or services.