Helpful and friendly
Helped my wife over the phone, then in person when her car broke down while she was running errands.

STEVE W.
Best shop in town
First Choice has taken care of all our cars for more than 15 years. They do great work and have actually talked me out of expensive repairs when they were not needed. I have and do highly recommend this shop.

AARON S.
Great all around service
Great all around service

GH
GREG H.
Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019
Customer service. On time completion. Thorough inspection of the vehicle.
I appreciate the friendly personal customer service I get at the desk. I like the way i get a call if something comes up during the thorough inspection of the vehicle. I like getting my car back at the time i need it or before.

LC
LLOYD C.
Kia Forte
01/11/2019
Electrical problem
We had our battery fail and got a new one very promptly. Afterwards I had a couple other issues that they solved very quickly and kept me informed.

DAVIDA P.
Boring, OR
01/11/2019
Great service as always
Always great fast service!

JO
James O.
GMC Canyon
01/09/2019 Category: Service
James said he was pretty happy with the service overall, although he didn't get exactly what he wanted. He came in because of a squeaking noise in the front end. The business was able to reduce the sound, but it still occurs.

DT
DAN T.
Gresham, OR
01/08/2019
They always give me good and honest suggestions regarding my car or truck. Three other family members go to First Choice as well as many friends.

BP
BRAD P.
Kia Sportage
01/05/2019
The only place I take my family's cars
Always loved taking my cars to these guys, very friendly, prompt and most of all honest. I never worry about when they call that something's wrong with my car that really isn't. One of the first times I used them was for my daughter's Mini Cooper and they could have fixed it for $3,500 but told me it was a recall item so got repaired for free at the Mini Dealership. You would think that would be the normal course of business for any auto mechanic shop, it isn't.

My experience has been the best for the last 8 year and I always take my car's to them now. With five cars in my family's fleet we need a reliable auto repair shop. Kris, Scott, Nick and their crew are awesome.

Save yourself the hassle of a disappointment and call these guys.

DAN C.
01/05/2019
Honest and reliable
I have been using 1st choice Auto for around 15 years. I have brought them several different cars in various states of needing repair. 1st Choice Auto has always been very honest with me regarding the repairs needed and has always been extremely professional even when it comes to some difficult situations I have put them in.

NK
NATALIIA K.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2019
Highly recommend!
Great service, honest people, good quality repairs for a very acceptable price.

MIKE H.
12/28/2018
2014 Prius
No appointment. Listened to my problem. Got my car into inspection in less than 15 minutes. Identified problem and fixed the problem in a total time of 1 hour. Greatly appreciated and highly recommended.

ME
MARIO E.
GMC Sonoma
12/20/2018
great ride
Our truck needed some maintenance, two new tires, shocks, front end alignment. My wife and I have both noticed how much nicer our truck drives and handles now. Thanks so much for getting the work done.

Brett S.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Brett said his experience was fine and the staff was really nice and honest.

EV
EDITH V.
Oregon City, OR
Toyota Avalon
12/17/2018
Tough Customer
We are not hard to please, but do expect decent, honest, respectful service. These gentlemen, and yes they were gentlemen, were respectful. It was Friday evening when we picked up the car so we have not done a lot of driving, we will see how the car runs and if it passes DEQ. So far working with them has been pleasant after our first encounter. At this point I can say I would only recommend them on their courteousness. I do not know how my car is running.

MO
MARIA O.
12/11/2018
I really like taking my cars to first choice because they have a great service and the work they do is excellent and don't take long.

QD
QUANDO D.
Great friendly service
Excellent service and excellent mechanical work

KEVIN B.
Lexus LX 470
1st Choice
1st Choice has great customer service and is reasonably priced.

STEVE H.
Reliable professionalism
You want to be able to trust your barber, bartender and auto mechanic. I trust my mechanics at First Choice Auto Service; Scott, Nick and the crew are a great team. I was scheduled for maintenance and it was performed in a efficient timely manner. In addition, I was seeking guidance on winter traction tires and devices. Scott provided written quotations and insight on tire options that helped me make a measured decision. I recommend First Choice Auto Service for the reliable professionalism and dependable auto care.

GV
GREG V.
12/09/2018
They should be your First Choice!
I have a 2006 Lexus and even though I love the Lexus dealership I can’t afford their prices. I started coming to First Choice three years ago. They are car savvy and affordable. They are kind and professional. After this last visit my husband is now going to start bringing his truck here. They are awesome. Debby Vail