TJ
TRICIA J.
Damascus, OR
Subaru Outback (Natl)
06/07/2021
Always honest, and the best
I can’t thank them enough for the peace of mind that we get from coming here. I feel so good knowing my daughter and granddaughter have a safe vehicle to drive and back on the road in such a timely way. I will not go anywhere else. I trust this shop so much and always refer to family and friends.

VZ
Vadim Z.
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Vadim said quick service, on time and great quality.

TH
TRACY H.
05/31/2021
Very clean
They are very honest they do a good job they’re friendly and I am happy

FK
Filipp K.
Oregon
Lexus CT 200h
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Filipp said their pricing was very competitive, they did the oil change very quickly. It only took them 15 to 20 minutes.

ROBIN S.
05/29/2021
Reliable folks.
Scott was an excellent communicator. He did what he committed to by keeping me informed and getting approval before proceeding with any additional work. I felt no pressure at any time and never had the impression he was not fully transparent.
It was a positive experience-again.

KE
KEITH E.
Portland, OR
Cadillac XT6
05/27/2021
Clean shop professional staff
Once again another positive experience

KJ
Kassandra J.
05/26/2021
Honest reliable service
It can be difficult to find a place to take your car or truck to where you feel like you can trust the mechanics and trust that they are being honest with you. As a single mom this was a worry for me until I found First Choice in CLACKAMAS. I have taken my car and both of my kids cars in on several occasions and I have always felt they were honest with me.

David D.
05/25/2021
Top notch!
Quick,efficient and high quality repairs. My go to.

BERNIE H.
05/19/2021
Thorough and highest professionalism.
The team at First Choice Auto Service can be relied on to provide highest level of work on your vehicle, whether it’s scheduled maintenance or repair.

BD
BILL D.
Oregon City, OR
Cadillac CTS
05/17/2021
Great place
They listened to what we said. Followed up and did a great job. What else can you ask for? Will definitely be back.

DIANNA S.
05/12/2021
Honest service
They have been keeping my car running well for several years and their costs are reasonable.

DAN C.
Buick Enclave
05/07/2021
Great work for great price
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for about 15 years. Several different vehicles in varying condition, some simple fixes and some difficult. 1st choice Auto has always done great work for me at a very fair price. They bend over backwards trying to make scheduling as easy as possible and are kind every time.

RJ