LE
Laurie E.
Oregon City, OR
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said she was really pleased with the business. The service was done in a timely manner and she didn't have to spend more money than needed.

JASON S.
09/07/2019
Great Company!!!
As always great customer service, friendly and knowledgeable employees, very competitive pricing and the issues always get fixed the right way...right away. We take all of our vehicles here and have for over ten years and so does the rest of our family, we will continue to go here as long as the business is open. We highly recommend going here if you want your vehicles fixed correctly, quickly and by a great team!!

BP
BRAD P.
Happy Valley, OR
09/07/2019
Honest and professional, I have taken our cars and trucks here for several years. They never take advantage and are always upfront on repair costs. Highly recommended.

BRANDON S.
09/05/2019
GREAT SERVICE
Besides myself, 2 family members and 5 of my neighbors use and gave used First Choice for 15 years or so! They’re ALWAYS honest and do great work!! So comfortable using them for any of our auto needs!! I count on them to advise and direct me!! Very thankful to have them!!!!💕

Brett S.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Brett said the staff was friendly and did a good job.

AD
ANTHONY D.
08/29/2019
Chris and his employees are the best!
Already top quality service and friendly customer service.

BG
BRUCE G.
08/29/2019
Metal Noise in back of car
We took our Toyota in and told Nick that we could hear rattling of a screw or something. He right away checked it out and heard our noise but after many tries couldn’t find it. We believe he must have lodged/tightened whatever it was as the noise is gone. Nick and Scott are the best, we have been going to First Choice since they opened.

MT
MARTY T.
Happy Valley, OR
Repair svc
First Choice will be there and fit you in . Great techs , clean surroundings, and knowledgeable staff.

08/28/2019
Customer service and trustworthy
Genuine service

KK
Kelly K.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff was super helpful. They did not shove services on her.

GW
GREG W.
Damascus, OR
Ford Excursion
08/23/2019
Nick is Awesome
1st Choice is always honest and friendly.

MARK S.
08/23/2019
Very professional!
Chris explained what I needed do that it was very understandable.
The quote he gave me never changed. They are my new mechanics for all my cars.
I recommend them highly.

RON S.
HUMMER H2
08/22/2019
Good job guy’s
Heavy duty drivetrain work done well, repaired brakes also done well. Worth the long drive to get this level of service

JANET L.
08/21/2019
They always do a fair price job and are always courteous!
Very happy with them!

FS
FRANK S.
08/19/2019
A++ service and professionalism
It's like going to a great doctor; they fix you up and treat you right.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the great review Frank.

Kris

TP
TERRY P.
Estacada, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/17/2019
Most excellent auto service
Thank you and thank you! Super service, great auto advice and outstanding personnel. We'll be back.

Terry,

Thank you for patronage and let us know if you have any more questions on your cooling system. We are happy to help in any way.

Thanks Again. Kris J

DAVIDA P.
Boring, OR
08/14/2019
I always know that the service I'm getting is the best and they dont try to talk you into unnecessary work.

Hi Davida,

You have been coming here along time and we appreciate your continued trust in us. Yes we always try to do the right thing-just as I would want done if I was a customer. Simple right.

Thanks, Kris J

Jeep Liberty
08/10/2019
Easy
I trust them with my car and have for over ten years. My family had brought their vehicles here as well.

MICHELE M.
Damascus, OR
08/06/2019
Have used their services for 15 years and have always been extremely satisfied!
Highly recommend

Michele,
Thank you and your family for coming in all these years and trusting us with your vehicles, we very much appreciate it!

Thanks again, Kris J

JIM H.
Acura TSX
08/04/2019
Oil change and brake check.
You guys did a very thorough job changing my oil and checking my brakes. You also checked my cabin filter and replaced it. I appreciate the extra effort.