KF
Kathy F.
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Kathy said this business did not keep her waiting. They took her vehicle in right away, left it clean and did not change her radio stations. They did the work as promised and had a reasonable price. She has recommended them to others.

Russ G.
Gladstone, OR
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Russ said the business is very friendly, and quick. They are honest.

JEAN K.
Hubbard, OR
09/28/2011
I have no titile
Great, on-time service. Friendly and helpful. My daughter, Cathy Moser , told you of my accident. See you when I get back on the road. J. Kimse

RN
ROBERT N.
Happy Valley, OR
09/06/2011
Honest, professional and dependable service
I have bringing my car to 1st Choice Auto Service for three years. I feel that the employees provide me with honest, professional and dependable service.

SANDRA C.

PAT D.
Clackamas, OR
08/25/2011
First Choice
They are a 1st class company. I have been using them for many years for oil changes and repairs on my two vehicles

ROBERT S.
Clackamas, OR
08/25/2011
car is always ready on time
Chris is always a good person to have work on your car and the price is fair too