TV
Quick and professional

AD
ANTHONY D.
11/15/2014
The best customer service!
Fast & Friendly

NG
Nery G.
Tualatin, OR
11/10/2014 Category: Service
Nery said this business was really good.

LC
Larry C.
Acura TL
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Larry said he was pleased with the quality of the service.

CE
Chris E.
Oregon
GMC Sierra
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Chris said they answered all of his questions and took care of all of his service needs.

Janet R.
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Janet said the business has a very quick turnaround. The business diagnosed her problem, got the parts and finished the repairs all in the same day.

MARSHA L.
Volkswagen Golf
10/27/2014
Good place to go
As a woman there is always an element of vulnerability coming to a mechanic shop. I like coming here. I walk in and I don't have to stand in line for a service writer. My oil changes takes less than 40 minutes and I don't have a list of thousands of dollars of repairs waiting for me when I know the car is in good shape. They are honest and do good work. It is what you should expect from a shop.

HA
HOLLY A.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/24/2014
Awesome!!!'
I always love have they don't try to push anything I don't need on me. If I tell them I don't need it they stop asking unlike some places I have taken my car too! Great group if guys, wouldn't go anywhere else with my car. I trust them and what they tell me!!!

KG
KAREN G.
Honda Element
10/18/2014
Always excellent service
First Choice has cared for my 2004 Honds Element since I purchased it. They have always do a wonderful job and at reasonable rates. They are pleasant and professional to deal with and alert me to any potential large expenses or problems in advance. I trust them completely.

PW
Peggy W.
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Peggy said the staff is very friendly and they are good about calling with updates. They provide detailed explanations in a manner in which she understands.

VH
Virden H.
Chrysler Town
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Virden said the business was efficient and finished as promised. They are local.

TH
Tom H.
Milwaukie, OR
Saab 9-5
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Tom said he is very pleased with this business. He has been there three times and they treat him well.

DE
Don E.
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Don said this business and their service was great. They had everything done when they said they would.

SK
Susie K.
Jeep Compass
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Susie said this business is honest, which is a huge deal in her eyes.

NP
Neoma P.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Neoma said the staff members from this business are very honest.

MIKE M.
10/08/2014
Excellent Service...
Extremely competent Techs & friendly staff...

JIM H.
Acura TSX
10/03/2014
You do a thorough check when I get an oil change
I appreciate your thoroughness every time I bring my car in to be serviced.

Ray H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Ray said he paid this business $2,500 for a blown head gasket and after they got into the job, they found all kinds of other issues. They told him they flushed the radiator but they did not because he took it down to another facility where they found gunk in it. They wanted to charge him $310 for a new radiator, when all it needed was to be flushed out. He requested they replace a valve and they only tried to fix it, which resulted in his having to go on the freeway and wasting his gas. They finally did replace it with a new one and it fixed the problem. They did not charge him for replacing the valve, which he felt was nice because he had already spent a lot on gas while they were just repairing the old valve. For these reasons, he would not recommend this business and would caution others to have their vehicle serviced at this business.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 09/23/2014

This car came in overheating and running poorly.
We check the codes and there was a code stored for the EGR system.  We had to get the car running right before we could test the EGR system.
We found the head gasket was leaking badly causing it to run poor & overheat right away. After we sent the head to the machine shop they also found the valves were not sealing. We had them fix the cylinder head. After we got the head back we tried cleaning the the EGR passage ways and the valve to save him some money, but that didn't fix the EGR code, so we replaced the valve for free.
After we fixed the head gasket and the EGR valve the car ran great and never over heated.
The customer came back 20 days later and said it was still over heating.  We tested the cooling system and all the fans were working properly and coolant was full and clean. We check the temptarture on the radiator and found it was plugged up, not cooling the coolant down enough, and would need replacement for best fix. Flushing it out was just a temporary fix & will need replaced for a permanent fix.  We did flush the coolant system after the we installed the new head gasket. and drove the car about 20 miles and car never overheated for us. The customer drove the car for 20 days before it started overheating again on him. I still believe the radiator is going to need replacing.

AT
Austin T.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said they did a great job for them.

VR
Victoria R.
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Victoria said the business was fabulous and quick.