GS
03/12/2021
Excellent everything

Gladstone, OR
03/11/2021
Oil change service. Tail light replacement.
I’ve been taking my Toyota to 1st Choice for several years. Service is honest. They’ve never tried to sell me extra stuff during the waiting time, as many places do. I receive a full inspection report after service and any recommendations for future maintenance. Fees are a fair price & specials are on the website.

03/11/2021
New headlights and some other needed work
As always, First Choice did a great job. They were available when we needed them, and did the work we required. Always friendly, prompt and never makes us feel dumb about our car. Highly recommend.

KF
KEVIN F.
Mazda CX-5
Consistently Good
This shop has been servicing our vehicles for over 20 years, and ZERO complaints so far.
Their expertise, their honesty, and customer care are outstanding.

QD

MARIA O.
Damascus, OR
GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/10/2021
Always get things done, really efficient with what they do.

Dodge Dakota
03/10/2021
There knowledge and great work
First choice is my first choice every time I need anything done to my truck. They are forth coming with all the information I need to know on what needs to be done on my vehicle. They are fast and reliable. I’ve recommended them to all my friends. Thank you Nick

MARK S.
02/11/2021
Quality of workmanship
You folks were recommended personally by Tom Weedman, my last mechanic. When he retired he told me to come to you. Your prices are higher than I had expected, but the quality of service more than compensates. Thank you.

ROBERT C.
Happy Valley, OR
Reliable and trustworthy
Honest, efficient, only charge for work that needs to be done.

Dodge Caravan
Water pump
On time price as quoted

SE
STEVE E.
02/10/2021
Great people very knowledgeable.
1st Choice in Clackamas is by far the best place to go. They are fare and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend them very highly.

Land Rover Discovery Sport
Professional & Fast
Always thorough, fast and knowledable.

JERI M.
02/08/2021
Can always count on these guys!
I have been in going to first choice auto Since they opened. They teach me a lot about my car, the options Available to me and help me zero in on what I really need to have done. I’ve had every kind of service done by them and they warrant their work. I’ve never had a problem visiting with them as many times as needed to drill down on a problem that has everybody baffled. They’ve never let me down, we’ve always solved the problem. I will say they go the extra mile and I highly recommend them.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/09/2021

Jeri, Thank you for the awsome review-we all appreciate your patronage here. If there is anything you ever need you know you can count on us to help. Thanks again, Kris J.

GH
GREG H.
Ford Edge
02/08/2021
Very informative about my vehicle. Able to fit me in quickly. Make me feel confident about the condition of my transportation.

02/06/2021
They always take great care of me when I have to bring car in.
The guys always try to figure out what's wrong in as little time as possible and are great with everyone in my family who uses the the company.