BL
Bill L.
Oregon
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Bill said it was his first time at this facility and his experience was good.

Nissan Pathfinder
12/05/2018
A gem
I always go here. They take care of my car with no hassle. Fast. Honest. Reliable.

KK
Kelly K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff is friendly, and straight forward with the info they provide.

TW
Tom W.
12/01/2018
Great experience
I took my truck in for a complete transmission service. The work was done without any problems, and for the price I was quoted. I was also able to use a discount coupon from 1st Choice, so that was a bonus. The prices here seem to be on par with the dealership, but the work is done with the same level of expertise and is much easier to schedule and in a shorter timeframe. They also evaluated several other concerns I had with my truck and gave me a detailed diagnosis and quote at no extra charge. Overall, I'm very happy with the experiences I've had here (not my first visit, so that should tell you something).

BP
BRAD P.
Acura RL
12/01/2018
Service with a smile
Appreciate that the final charges are in line with original estimates.

DA
DAN A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/20/2018
First Choice Auto
I have been using First Choice for over 10 years. They are my go to team for all my auto repairs. The team of Nick and Scott sat the desk are awesome! Kris Jone the owner runs a first class operation. They are always honest, fair and accurate, will not sell you anything you don’t need and give you your options in a clear and concise manner.

KK
KELLY K.
11/17/2018
First choice
Always get great service

JEFF L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/16/2018
The staff makes it great!
The staff at First Choice are the best! Very friendly, very professional, all at a fair price!

BR
Brian R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff was nice and they did a good job.

LO
LUANA O.
11/13/2018
These guys are great! Always good service and straight forward honest estimates.

LP
LYLA P.
11/10/2018
Great service and skill levels
Have used this company a few times over the past few years and am very happy with their integrity and skill level

RANDY C.
11/10/2018
Great customer service, expert car care
Scott and the other mechanics are masters at their craft, and get to the heart of the problem without wasting time or money. They even take care of replacing hybrid batteries!

IG
ISRAEL G.
Oregon City, OR
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
11/09/2018
Quality service Minimal wait...
I've been servicing my vehicles at First Choice for 3-4 years and have been impressed with how quick they get my repairs done. My business depends on well maintained vehicles to service our accounts with minimal down time and First Choice does an excellent job recognizing the urgency. Nick and Scott have always been helpful in explaining and recommending repair issues. I have never felt they were pushing a service, product, or an unnecessary repair to increase their sale. I dont use the word "trust" lightly but, these guys have earned my trust and business....I dont go anywhere else. This is a business you can depend on....I do.

AN
ANDREA N.
Pontiac Torrent
11/06/2018
Workmanship
Work is excellent and employees are friendly and courteous. I have recommended 1st Choice to several of my friends and will continue to do so.

11/06/2018
Honesty and willingness to explain
I've been bringing my diesel truck to First Choice for a couple of years. It's main problem is that I don't drive it enough. Scott and Nick always take the time to explain what it's present problem is. They never try to upsell expensive fixes when something simple will do. I really appreciate their honesty and willingness to take the time to discuss the truck's issues with me!

SL
SCOTT L.
Oregon City, OR
Ford Expedition EL
11/03/2018
Tires
Got some great Goodyear tires for a very good price. Thanks for your help.

JIM H.
Acura TSX
11/02/2018
Oil Change
As usual you guys did a great job on my Acura/ Also nice of you to rotate my tires at no charge. The car runs a lot smoother now.

JASON S.
11/02/2018
Great Service!
This is the best place in town hands down, they have the best service team, great prices and are very friendly and knowledgeable. Our entire family (patents, grandparents, siblings etc.) have been using them for all of our cars for over 10 years and I don’t see that changing.

JANET L.
11/01/2018
Fair pricing and prompt service
I would recommend them!

JEFF H.
Clackamas, OR
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/01/2018
Honesty and integrity.
Experienced staff of people of high integrity that you can trust.