JIM H.
Acura TSX
03/18/2020
Oil change.
I had the oil change on my Acura while I waited and it was done very well and efficiently.

CD
CONNIE D.
03/14/2020
First Choice Auto was recommended to me by Les Schwab when my vehicle needed a new starter. I liked the service and the price was quite fair. Nick is personable and the shop feels like it is part of the neighborhood. In other words, it doesn’t feel like a dealership, Nothing against dealerships. but I feel that First Choice Auto’s prices are better, and you get honest service you can trust.

DAN P.
03/13/2020
Excellent service.
Scott and his team always provide excellent professional service. I recommend them to everyone!

03/12/2020
Trustworthy Auto Care!
I’ve used First Choice for more than 15 years!! So has my mom and several of the neighbors! Everyone has grown to trust and depend on their excellent service, dependability and honesty!! Can’t say enough about how great they are!!

NANCY O.
03/11/2020
The people make it great!
We have been customers since they opened and have never been disappointed in their results. Honest mechanics with knowledge and experience.

CYNTHIA S.
Gladstone, OR
03/07/2020
Always courteous and fast service!
I have chosen to take my Camry to First Choice Auto Service in Clackamas for several years. They have been honest when notifying me of any problems and charge what I think is a reasonable fee for repairs. Routine oil change and inspections are easy to schedule and take about 30 min.

JANET L.
03/03/2020
Always good service with fair price!
I have confidence in them. Friendly and good service.

Saturn VUE
03/02/2020
Friendly and fast
Stopped by to get a tire patched and Scott was friendly and the service fast. It was my first visit and I’ll definitely come back.

JN
JAMES N.
Cadillac SRX
03/01/2020
Repair of my srx
I have been with 1st choice for a few years and they have been great fixing when my car needs repair. Analysis of any cars are the best.

Marc M.
02/29/2020
Secret Info - never informed me of important helpful details
Had my car serviced after my water pump failed. Little did I know that the car manufacturer was giving owners extended warranty for this know problem as part of a legal claims suit. I am so sure First Choice was aware of this, but they did not inform me. How can they be trusted and talk about their honesty when they pull a fast one like this?

Portland, OR
Cadillac CTS
02/28/2020
Very Professional
During all my dealings with your shop, you have been very professional and competent.

KK
KAREN K.
West Linn, OR
02/27/2020
Scott and Nick are the BEST!!!
Scott and Nick are so honest and thoroughly understand what needs to be done keeping in mind my financial situation. If they tell me something needs to be done, I know they aren't just trying to add to the bill. As a single female, I find that so amazing!!

NB

DUANE F.
Happy Valley, OR
02/26/2020
Friendly honest people
I am always treated fairly. I trust them to do great work and only work that is necessary.

RYAN H.
Damascus, OR
02/21/2020
amazing, everytime
Always go for any of my auto needs, great services and very approachable staff.