BP
BRAD P.
07/29/2020
Great Team & Service
It's always a pleasure to take our vehicles to these folks. Honest, fast and courteous. Rates are the best in town!

Chris B.
Boring, OR
Mercury Cougar
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Chris said every time he has came in for servicing the staff has always been great, the diagnosis is always spot on, they never have to go in for a repeat of what they've already went in for, Nick always gives them a discount, they love them, it took many years to find a mechanic that they can trust, and they trust them.

BW
BILL W.
07/24/2020
Integrity, Honesty, Experienced and Great Customer Service
I've been a returning customer ever since having a terrible experience at a neighboring shop in the same immediate area that worked on my Ford F350 7.3L Diesel 4x4 Crew Cab.

I manage the maintenance on a fleet of over 600 heavy diesel engine vehicles and rarely have time for myself so the last thing I want to do in my spare time is work on my own vehicles. First Choice Auto Service gives me the peace of mind knowing the repair whatever it maybe is going to be done right the first time at a reasonable price.

Today's visit was estimated $130.00+ and I walked out of there paying only $64.00. Kerry the technician was very knowledgeable so he confirmed my diagnosis and repaired the problem in half the time. He got on it right away and had it down in no time, Integrity, Honesty, Experienced and Great Customer Service is hard to come by these days.

Other shops would have charged me what they quoted or more!

If you need auto or truck service including diesel, you can depend on Nick, Scott and Kerry for all your servicing needs. There are other mechanics but these are the Managers and technicians I depend on when I need work done.

FYI.....I do my research when it comes to spending my money and I've been to many shops in my lifetime, but never had more satisfaction from any other shop.

Thank you guys!

Bill W. from Happy Valley, OR

Jacob G.
Oregon City, OR
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said Nick has always been a great person, easy to work with, timely, nice to schedule things, and good overall business,

Dave S.
Chrysler 300
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Dave said he likes the staff, but he will have to take his vehicle back.

JASON S.
07/20/2020
Excellent Service!
The best place in town to take your vehicles for maintenance and repairs. Great staff and great prices. Highly recommend this to all.

JASON S.
Dodge Dakota
07/19/2020
Great Service!
We have been using First Choice for around 15 years and will continue for as long as we are able. Very straight forward in what needs to be done and what it will cost, no hidden charges or runaround. Great company and employees!!! Highly recommend using them to anyone needing work or service done on their cars or trucks.

LC
LARRY C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/17/2020
You guys are always great!
Fair prices. Great service!

MARK S.
07/17/2020
Quality work, good customer service!
I can always count on good workmanship and the quotes never go up. This is old school quality.

BRANDON S.
07/16/2020
Amazing
I wouldn't take my truck to any other shop. I have nothing but good things to say about the clackamas location. Nick and Scott are great to work with and always have great attitudes. Ive turned family and and friends onto them and they love them.

TP
TERRY P.
Estacada, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/10/2020
Outstanding service
Thank you Scott and staff for another most excellent auto service experience. My compliments.

NK
you guys are the best

EE
Ed E.
07/08/2020
Always have the best service. Communication is stellar and pricing reasonable!

07/08/2020
Honest and helpful. Won’t overcharge/upsale
They repaired an AC issue the dealer missed. Quick and up front. Very experienced mechanics

BOB S.
Toyota Avalon
07/07/2020
Scot is excellent
Don't let him out of your sight and give him a raise in pay!