RACHEL B.
Milwaukie, OR
Scion xD
02/08/2016
Friendly & Efficient Customer Service
I had a great visit on 2/6 getting my front brake pads replaced on my Scion XD. I dropped my car off right before 8am and they called be before 11:30am notifying me it was ready for pick-up. I had expected it to be available around 2pm and was pleasantly surprised how quick the service was completed. My front brakes are working great now, and there was excellent communication with the First Choice Auto team members before I even dropped my car off for the service in order for my appointment to go as smoothly as possible and it did! I have already referred my husband for his next oil change and/or any other repairs that may be needed on his car at some point.

SP
SCOTT P.
Estacada, OR
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2016
My number one choice is First Choice Auto
I would recommend, First Choice Auto for all you automotive needs! I have used them for years now and wouldn't go anywhere else.
Scott Peck

SP
Scott P.
Estacada, OR
GMC Sierra
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business does a good job. It is the only place he would go.

JOHN B.
Tualatin, OR
Chevrolet Silverado
02/01/2016
2004 Chevy Silverado Z-71 4 x 4
Engine light came on with a message . Drop it off at there place of business late on Sunday night .
They called to let me know what all the code messages where and how much it would cost to fix.
A $ 1,000.00 later I had my truck and off I went . No more than 2 mile the engine lite come's on again .
Not to say my truck had a low right front tire and they didn't even notice it . I would have a hard time taking my truck back to have them read the code for $ 118.00. JB
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/09/2016

I called John back & let him know we have a full 12/12k mile warranty on everything we do. I had him come down to see which code set, turns out the knock sensor code came back, so we are going to warranty out the defective knock sensor located under the manifold.

JY
John Y.
Happy Valley, OR
Nissan Titan
01/25/2016 Category: Service
John said this business has always been honest, straightforward, and provided good service.

HF
Herbert F.
Oregon
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Herbert said this business answered all of his questions and they did a good job.

BG
Brennen G.
Milwaukie, OR
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said they were good, but expensive. He found parts that were cheaper online after his vehicle was serviced. He would not recommend them but will not stop going to them yet.

PM
Paula M.
Clackamas, OR
Dodge Avenger
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Paula said she received good service at this business, the employees treated her well, and she was in and out really quickly.

Marc P.
Damascus, OR
Subaru Impreza
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Marc said he has been satisfied with this business for years. He has multiple vehicles that have been maintained by this business. He is very satisfied with his recent vehicle service.

Michael L.
Oregon City, OR
Hyundai Veloster
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Michael said this business provided good, fast and professional service.

AD
ANTHONY D.
Portland, OR
01/09/2016
Great, fast, quality service
Nick and Chris are very professional, fast, kind and always explain everything. Great job, guys!

WK
Wallace K.
Sandy, OR
Nissan Frontier
01/09/2016 Category: Service
Wallace said this business is good.

Jake T.
Gladstone, OR
01/05/2016 Category: Service
Jake said this business was fair with the price and the staff was nice.

COLLEEN B.
Colton, OR
12/25/2015
Quick efficient service, friendly staff, very clean, and you never wait long once your service starts. I hate having to drop my car off somewhere with no idea when it will be done.
I have not been to First Choice in a while but I have always been very happy with their service and the speed which it was done.

LC
LAICINA C.
Damascus, OR
12/23/2015
Brake Check
I went in to get my brakes checked + after the inspection Nick called me to tell me they still had 50% left and didn't need to be replaced. I always love First Choice because they truly don't take advantage of customers. I won't go to anyone else.