CHUCK C.
Damascus, OR
02/28/2019
Integrity and Honesty
I trust the work that is done on my vehicles and they do not overcharge.

SA
SHANNON A.
02/28/2019
I had no clue what was wrong with my car. 1st choice helped me out in 3 hours! Scott was even there an hour early which helped me out a lot. He was very friendly and I appreciate how professional he was. My car is now fixed (they fixed my tie rod) and I’m glad I got it done at 1st choice.

TD
TONI D.
Oregon City, OR
Ford Windstar Wagon
02/27/2019
Trust in you
Can always count on you and your great service.

MIKE W.
Trustworthy
Genuine customer service

MARTIN P.
Dependable Local Shop
I trust First Choice to do honest work at an affordable rate.

KD
KRISTY D.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/23/2019
First Choice is my only choice. They are very friendly, communicates clearly, and have always found and repaired my vehicle problems. They are also very quick with oil changes and you don’t experience the up-sell pressure that the oil change companies are known for. I highly recommend them.

Marci H.
GMC Acadia
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Marci said the service was really easy, fast and she got good customer service.

MICHAEL L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/21/2019
Fixed my front wheel bearing
Fixed my front wheel bearing at a fair price.

LO

RON C.
Damascus, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
02/18/2019
I have always had great service at First Choice. I would recommend them for any auto repair you need.

STEPHANY M.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2019
Awesome service as always
I’ve been coming in here for probably about 15 years with different vehicles and these guys are always trustworthy, quick and helpful.

Jim L.
Mercury Sable
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the employees did not charge him for a minor repair.

BRANDY S.
Honda Accord Wgn
02/09/2019
Friendly, quick and great pricing!
Thank you guys for taking care of my starter the day after I called. Only took little over and hour too!!
I'm beyond thrilled to not have to push start my car anymore!!
The same day we had snow coming in and I needed my tires rotated. Les Schwab was a 4-6 hour wait! So I called these gentlemen back up and they got me back in only a few hours later and it was worth every penny of the $20.00 for the peace of mind and not waiting around for 6 hours!!
This was the lowest priced mechanic with great reviews....I'll be going back and would recommend to anyone that likes fast, friendly and fairly priced service!!
Thanks again guys!!!😊
Brandy.

Lake Oswego, OR
Mazda Tribute
02/08/2019
Completely honest. Very thorough work.
I have been taking my car to First Choice Auto for the past six years and have never been disappointed. Their workmanship is excellent. The quote that you receive prior to the work is what you pay at the end of the day. No surprises! I highly recommend First Choice Auto for auto service.

THOMAS S.

SHELLY W.
Kia Optima
02/01/2019
Awesome Service
A combination of excellent customer service and knowledgable technicians make for a very satisfying experience. I highly recommend this location for basic maintenance or complex auto repair.

JOE A.
Gladstone, OR
01/31/2019
Transmission
The transmission went out on my truck Tuesday morning. I dropped my truck off at their shop around 8am in the morning and they had the transmission pulled and replaced by Wednesday at noon. The speed they were able to do this on was insane. The price was right in line with what I would expect for a transmission swap. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle here for all your maintenance needs.

JEFF B.
Tualatin, OR
01/30/2019
They get you in and out with the needed repairs. Honest and quality!

CN
CHUCK N.
Chevrolet El Camino
01/28/2019
Our new mechanics!!
We found this company , as always passing by and by actually calling for an experimental appointment. After the first time the people here were very accommodating and helpful. SO we decided to return our 1983 El Camino for additional work. Great folks and esp Scott, who along with his crew, , Ifind honest and direct to the point. NO BS.
Thanks to these guys your company has gained another customer.. when needed.

JN
JAMES N.
Cadillac SRX
01/25/2019
Besides great service appointment times are adhered to and promises of 2 1/2 hours also are always right on