Judy D.
Damascus, OR
Acura MDX
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Judy said they were quick and reasonable.

Terry M.
Gladstone, OR
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Terry said everything was convenient appreciated the service and the quality of coupon.

WQ
Wayne Q.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said the business provided good service.

GB
GREG B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/13/2020
Always friendly and efficient
I have been using these guys for several years now and always appreciate their friendliness and their reasonable pricing.

AD
ANTHONY D.
10/13/2020
Great customer service & quality work
Nick and Scott are very personable and professional. I will take my vehicles no where else.

HB
HEATHER B.
10/12/2020
Always friendly and I never feel like I am being taken advantage of
Great reliable place and very helpful

DAWN B.
Wishram, WA
10/07/2020
Great people.
They do the job right. Honest and friendly staff. Been a customer for almost 10 yrs. Would recommend to anyone.

QD

Clackamas, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/03/2020
Great service and work
Great work thanks so much

MO
MARIA O.
Damascus, OR
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/02/2020
First choice has great service, I always make appointments with them.

JERI M.
10/01/2020
Always a good experience
Love the boys at first choice auto! As a woman I was always worried about getting ripped off. I feel like they are always honest with me and explain things and help me decide best practices with my automobiles.

AD
ANTHONY D.
09/25/2020
Great customer service & quality work
As always, Nick and Scott continue to show their professionalism and compassion for the work they do. The quality of their business' workmanship shows well. I've trusted Chris's team with all my vehicles for about ten years and will continue to be a loyal customer for the long term!
Thank you all at First Choice!
Tony

TIM B.
Clackamas, OR
Dodge Challenger
09/25/2020
Always good service in a timely manner. A trustworthy company.

DAVID P.
Lexus ES
09/23/2020
Best Price! Great Service!
So I started today with a trip to the Lexus dealership and was shocked when they tried to charge me 275.00 to re-surface a pair of rotors because I had some shuddering when I pressed the brakes. I was so upset at the high price that I immediately asked for me keys back and declined the service.. I then proceeded to drive directly to First Choice, and not only did they get me right in, they also charged me less than 50 percent of they price I was quoted at the dealership. I'll be sure to service all three of my cars here from now on. These guys are not only professional, they also invest in their employees technical training.....kudos!

RK
RUSSELL K.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/23/2020
Auto repair
Went in for repair quote and we agreed on fair price for repairs. Job was done on time as promised and bill was less than quoted. I will definitely use this shop in the future.