MARK S.
02/11/2021
Quality of workmanship
You folks were recommended personally by Tom Weedman, my last mechanic. When he retired he told me to come to you. Your prices are higher than I had expected, but the quality of service more than compensates. Thank you.

ROBERT C.
Reliable and trustworthy
Honest, efficient, only charge for work that needs to be done.

Dodge Caravan
Water pump
On time price as quoted

SE
STEVE E.
02/10/2021
Great people very knowledgeable.
1st Choice in Clackamas is by far the best place to go. They are fare and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend them very highly.

Land Rover Discovery Sport
Professional & Fast
Always thorough, fast and knowledable.

GH
GREG H.
Ford Edge
02/08/2021
Very informative about my vehicle. Able to fit me in quickly. Make me feel confident about the condition of my transportation.

02/06/2021
They always take great care of me when I have to bring car in.
The guys always try to figure out what's wrong in as little time as possible and are great with everyone in my family who uses the the company.

KG
KAREN G.
Honda Ridgeline
02/02/2021
Always excellent!
First Choice has taken care of my cars for years. They are always professional and make sure that your car is roadworthy. I trust them totally with my car repair needs.

CK
CONNIE K.
01/28/2021
Trusted Auto Service
Since living in Happy Valley, I’ve been taking my Honda CRV here for routine oil changes, brake work, and had transmission fluid flush done today. I trust them for honest advice and fair prices. The waiting area is clean, and they have always treated me with respect.

PS
PAUL S.
01/27/2021
Quality work, great service.
First Choice Auto Service in Clackamas have been servicing my cars for many years. They have always delivered the service promised at acceptable costs. They have always done the work promised on time and competently.

KC
KEVIN C.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/26/2021
Excellent service!
Efficient and knowledgeable, rare qualities among today's auto repair shops.

Jim L.
Mercury Sable
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Jim said he was satisfied.

LARRY S.
01/19/2021
Honda repair
Nick was so helpful and kind. The car was repaired in good time. We have had the Honda and the 98 Toyota minivan repaired here. We can't express our gratitude enough. They are efficient and do the best work. Highly recommend them.

JEFF D.
01/18/2021
Have been going here for years.
Have never had a bad experience at 1st Choice and have been going here for years. Quality work, staff is friendly and office and shop are clean.

RF
ROBERT F.
01/15/2021
Wheel Bearing Replacement
My pick-up started making a funny noise so I took it in to First Choice. Nick was very helpful and quickly diagnosed the problem. First Choice kept me informed as to costs and timeline for getting the job completed. First Choice is reliable, friendly, and fair. I highly recommend them.