Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.2903216/5Overall Rating 3.2903216/5Overall Rating 3.2903216/5rating 3.2903216rating 3.2903216
Overall Rating 2.2258065/5Overall Rating 2.2258065/5rating 2.2258065rating 2.2258065rating 2.2258065

AG
Asit G.
Attleboro, MA
Best Place
Friendly and reliable
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

08/16/2018 Category: Service
Love my car not the dealership
Love my car but the dealership has been difficult to work with on numerous occasions. First Hyundai needs to work on their customer service.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Joyce B.
Wrentham, MA
Satisfied
Very happy
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

Providence, RI
Routine Maintenance
Staff was friendly and helpful. Follow up work was required and scheduled without a problem.

Jack R.
Franklin, MA
Customer care
Had a great experience with everyone, especially Tiffany Pendleton. She was very helpful with everything I needed. Love having her help me. I will definitely return. Thank you so much Tiffany.

Jacqueline M.
Rehoboth, MA
Excellent...again!
I recently brought my 2018 Sonata in for service at First Hyundai in North Attleboro, MA.
I was completely impressed with the entire experience. The staff was courteous, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. They made me feel right at home.
I will not hesitate to recommend First Hyundai to my friends.

AW
Ann W.
Review
Everything went well

West Roxbury, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Reliable and Accomidating
First Hyundai's service leaves me assured that my used car will stay in top shape throughout its use. Their shuttle service also ensures I am not stuck waiting while they work.

Janet C.
Attleboro, MA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany was informative and helpful

Woonsocket, RI
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service, clean and friendly enviroment
Place is great always quick and done right. Always so clean and friendly environment

LC
Lori C.
Smithfield, RI
Consistent good service
I am always satisfied with the service on my Sonata. Someone advises me on what needs to be done, discusses the price before and provides feedback after the service about my vehicle. I have always been satisfied and will continue to take my car to this dealer.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Christopher S.
Rehoboth, MA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Need better communication to customer
10 best, 1 worst...I'm in the low area
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Craig B.
Plainville, MA
Sonata10K
Convenience. Friendly staff that explained everything thoroughly.

Robert H.
Somerset, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good things happening at First Hyundai
Free oil changes except for major maintenance at 15,000, 30,000, 45,000 etc.

WK
William K.
Wrentham, MA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Unbelievable customer service on top of superb technical service!
My every service experience with First Hyundai has been surprisingly easy and satisfying. If I told you what they did for me most recently, however, you would not believe me. Suffice it to say that First has totally honored the spirit of what every dealership should be (but all to often is not). They stood behind their product and implied warranties in a manner I can only describe as noble. I WILL buy my next car from First Hyundai, and YOU should too!

Seekonk, MA
Quick service
I went in for scheduled maintenance and was initially told 3 to 4 hours. My car was complete in a little over 2 hours.

SL
Susan L.
MA
First Hyundai Visit
If you’re looking for a car, James is a great salesman. He sold me my car and I watched him in action while my car was being worked on. He is always moving and helping the customers. Great follow through after sales too!!

Natick, MA
No Title
No Review

Attentive to detail
Friendly staff.
They review the process start to finish.
Provide with insight on future maintenance, what to expect.
Provided a video recapping maintenance on the car.

North Smithfield, RI