4.5

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

RF
Ryan F.
Webster, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Squeezing me in for an appointment
During this pandemic where the staff have to work longer and harder because of lack of employees, I am very appreciative of having my car serviced. Not only did you get me in the same day, but my car was taken in quickly and was finished quickly. It’s important to remember how valuable employee is, Thank You!

RA
Robert A.
Pascoag, RI
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Topshelf dealership
I have nothing but exceptional sales and service with First Hyundai. I have bought my last 5 cars from them.

EJ
Eric J.
Norwood, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Nobody's perfect
I was happy that the situation was rectified without tempers flaring !! I had every right to be angry as all hell, but people do make mistakes, and getting angry would not have solved anything !! I was not expecting to get the car back in a few short days as I know a rebuilt engine takes time to get, and install. Long story short, the dealership took care of the problem as best they could !! No complaint from me !!

07/16/2021 Category: Service
rebuilt engine
I took my car for a routine oil change about a month ago. While on my way home I had to pull over as the car stopped running. As it turned out, the tech either did not tighten the drain plug on the oil pan, or tighten the oil filter properly, and as a result, I lost all my oil. The dealership recognized that it was their fault, and worked to get me a rebuilt engine. A new one would have taken months to get,. I got the car back in about 3 weeks after dropping the car off by way of AAA. All in all, a bad situation turned out good !!
DAVID P. from First Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Called the customer to follow up with them on how the motor waws that we installed. Also to thank them for taking the time to fill out the survey for us. I also offered my assistance with anything they needed as far as fusture repairs on any questions they had.

North Providence, RI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2021 Category: Service
The staff
Everyone very pleasant and helpful.

PP
Paul P.
Westerly, RI
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable people and helpful
Staff is very helpful answed all my questions, work was done in a reasonable time.

Kevin M.
Wrentham, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Great dealer experience
I've been pleased from sale to services

Jacqueline L.
North Attleborough, MA
06/09/2021 Category: Service
quality
they really help you out

BA
Bruce A.
Acushnet, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Bruce"s service
My experience at First Hyundai has been FIRST CLASS as always. I make my appointment with Ben Smith Service Advisor show up at the appointed time and they take it from there. In a reasonable amount of time my vehicle is returned to me with all the work completed. Everyone there is extremely professional and very courteous and the scope of the work performed is explained to me at that time. Any questions I may have are answered at that time and I'm on my way. Going into my 5th year with the vehicle I have nothing but excellent things to say about the vehicle, the service and the personnel at the dealership. All my service and repairs have been done at First Hyundai and will continue to be done there in the future. Its been a wonderful experience and expect it to be so in the future.

Jeff W.
Mansfield, MA
06/22/2021
From 5/23
I received a call from the new manager and was advised that what had happened should never had happened and going forward there should be no issues. I did bring my car in and it was indeed the brakes which were repaired on time.

05/23/2021
Appointment Scheduling Terrible
I requested to bring my car in due to a knocking noise I am hearing when I brake. Keep in mind I need to drive my car to get to places. I requested to bring it in Saturday and then I get a call stating they cannot do diagnostic work on a Saturday. The earliest I can bring it in is Thursday. Now this car is probably going to get worse by the time I bring it in. Terrible way to do business.
DAVID P. from First Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Called the customer personally and explained who I was and apologized for the customers poor experience. Customer should have and will be able to make appoibtments for brakes on a Saturday moving forward. I let him know that if he ever had any issues, to please reach out to me. Customer will be recieving a second Survey to fill out. Thank you

AW
No comment

Quincy, MA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Not so great service and not returning any messages left to managers
Staffs need to answer phone or at least call back when messages were left. car was very dirty when picked up. very unhappy about that.
DAVID P. from First Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Called and spoke with the customer personally. Explained to them that I am the new Service Director and am implementing new proccesses to help ensure high customer satisfaction. The customer was extremely upset that no one would return their calls. I asked the customer to call me directly moving forward if they had any issues. eaplained to the customer that they will be recieving another survey and how important it is to me. Hopefully the customer will fill it out.

Pawtucket, RI
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Please see my previous comment
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

LL
Lynn L.
Mansfield, MA
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Door Locks 2016 Tucson
I’m upset that the drivers door lock isn’t working right and is not covered on my 2016 Tucson. The replacement is $240. reading from the internet it is a common Hyundia problem.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

KC
Kim C.
North Attleborough, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Was fast service
Always fun running into Chris my salesman! Super nice funny as hell. Oil change was quick
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

FM
Francis M.
Pawtucket, RI
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Service rating
Again, I have been treated very professionally and service has been performed in a timely manner.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021