4.5

Overall Rating 2.9482767/5Overall Rating 2.9482767/5rating 2.9482767rating 2.9482767rating 2.9482767
Overall Rating 2.0701781/5Overall Rating 2.0701781/5rating 2.0701781rating 2.0701781rating 2.0701781

Michael M.
Cumberland, RI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/14/2019 Category: Service
ALWAYS great service....
I've been going to First Hyundai for many years. The mAIN reason is Billy DiPalma. Billy gives 1000% percent to his customers especially the long term customers ....A shout out to Brad Chase who handled my recent visit.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Always 1st class
As always car ready on time no surprises and everyone helpful.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

Courtesy M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Always awesome service Angela is always so helpful and cool

BR
Bruce R.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
My customer service rep was wonderful. She is very knowledgeable, professional and very pleasant. She’s a real keeper

AF
Anne F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept people
Overall the service people + work in past 3 years have been outstanding. At first people not friendly: but they changed them + now
very helpful.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Sandra B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
comfort and people that take care of you are Pleasents.
Nice place plus the seats are comfort abel.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Daniel R.
Bellingham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
I bumped it up 1 more star to a 4 because you guys are usually on point and I’m generally very happy with the overall service. Just if it’s going going to be 2 hrs tell me so I can use that time for something more than sitting on my ass in the waiting room thinking it’ll only be an hour.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment first for life pkg #2
What was supposed to be an hour to an hour and ten minutes turned into an hour and forty five minutes. Other than that the service was great.

John L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteus , Professional, and knowledgeable.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

LR
Lynn R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere
Everyone is really nice and professional. No pressure
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

John G.
North Providence, RI
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service
Going there for over two years. They still can not complete a mantance form.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 2 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

i would like to invite you back to the dealer and we will do a full MPI and battery test for you

Franklin, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Best car dealership ever
Best dealership hands down

Shrewsbury, MA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Took 3 Hours for a simple oil change
Scheduled to take my car in for a simple oil change as part of the First for Hyundai package. Little did i know that it would take ~ 3 hours for them to do the oil change. It likely would have taking longer if i did not go and ask what was taking so long after waiting for almost 2 hours.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 1 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Marjorie C.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Workers very friendly and helpful.
Everything over all was a very good experience. Thank you.

VC
Victoria C.
Rehoboth, MA
Amazing Customer Service Experience
On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, I called the First Hyundai service department to request a same day appointment to service my Hyundai Elantra. My car had a slow leak in its left rear tire, which was getting progressively worse. Thankfully, the First Hyundai service department was able to take my car in right away. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Ms. Angela Keisman and assisted by Brad. He was awesome!!! He truly cared about my service issue and also knew that my Elantra needed a software update. He made sure that my tire was properly repaired (a nail was responsible for causing my tire's slow leak) and had the update performed. The repair and update were done in less than a hour and were covered by my Hyundai warranty and First for Life extended warranty. I am very grateful to Brad and the First Hyundai service team for their exceptional customer service and for making sure that my car was safe and reliable again! Thanks so much!!!

Cumberland, RI

RF
Richard F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Good service courteous and knowledgeable

KL
Kevin L.
Norwood, MA
service
service is awesome

Michael R.
exceptional service
I`m always treated very well at the service dept. My adviser is very knowledgable and willing to work with me no matter the situation. I`m usually in and out in a very timely fashion.

Kathleen M.