Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.3939367/5Overall Rating 3.3939367/5Overall Rating 3.3939367/5rating 3.3939367rating 3.3939367
Overall Rating 2.2727273/5Overall Rating 2.2727273/5rating 2.2727273rating 2.2727273rating 2.2727273

NR
Nancy R.
South Easton, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
What in for my 4th major service at 45000 miles. Service department did a great job.

Mansfield, MA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly service
I was given great service at First Hyundai. I was given a detailed explanation of the work being done, no surprises or changes. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful.

CF
Constance F.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great customer service!!!! Tiffany has been so helpful with ALL my problems... and I had a few with my 2016 Tucson. Along with Billy and Lisa.

Thank You!!

Providence, RI
2018 Hyundai Accent
Its ok
Ok but not the best dealership out there. Needs improvement.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Joyce F.
Attleboro, MA
Friendly and clean
Friendly and clean
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Good customer service
Good customer service , they show you the part needs to be replaced before they start the work.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Angela in the service department is the one to see. Always smiling and very helpful.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Richard C.
Plainville, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is the best in the business
This dealership is the best.for service they treat every customer with respect and don't overcharge
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Smithfield, RI
great customer service
all employees i have encountered have been great, friendly, understanding and helpful!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

SL
Susan L.
Waiting on service
Need to make sure they record that you are “waiting “ for car when making appointment. Then you need to call back and check with a different person to see if they’ve recorded that you are waiting for car. Overbook with “waiters “
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 1 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

VS
Vanessa S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Long wait, but good service
They do a good job but takes a very long time even with an appointment, parking is confusing and waiting area small

KL
Karen L.
Attleboro, MA
service
Honesty
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Cranston, RI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Sub par service, forced survey questions afterward makes it even more annoying.
Promised 1.5 hours, service actually took 2.5 hours. Made me late for an appointment after the servicing.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. We try to accommodate everyone in a timely manner. We have appointment coordinators in place to help schedule our customers, however, on occasion people will come in late or early and get mixed in with scheduled appointments. I apologize it took a long time, but we try to please and service everyone in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We look forward to seeing you for future services

Jack R.
Franklin, MA
Great service.

RD
Richard D.
Norton, MA
The Service
Pleasant service people. Did the job on time at the suggested time.

WL

Vivian D.
Plainville, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I am new so I have no opinion yet.
This was my first time in and it was for 2recalls. I am not sure how I feel about the dealership. I will have to see how it goes after I go in a few times.
The previous car we had, going to that dealership felt like family. They could not do enough. Very comfortable in all aspects. Kind and friendly.
I cannot recommend this business as I have not had enough interaction. I feel I have to be very careful. I don't feel i trust the dealership.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Johnston, RI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
No car wash service
Did not like the idea of the issuance of a flimsy coupon to go to a dump of a car wash .. The old man was rude .. Couldn't wash my car because they only had one and it was broke .. The kid had nothing to do .. Why he couldn't wash the car ..

PC
Philip C.
Foxborough, MA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I find the service department to be professional and courteous. They appear to be very particular to details, ensuring the customer has a full understanding of the work to be completed and why.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Susan W.
Pawtucket, RI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service.
Had an appointment for 8am for my wifes' car, the car went in on time, I waited in the comfortable lounge, eat a muffin, had some coffee, looked at some cars, and an hour later I was on my way home.
People like Tiffany, James, and the secretary (forgot her name) make it actually a very positive and even pleasant experience.
Tiffany even helped me solve some issues I had with my own car. Very professional and friendly.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018