Overall Rating 3.0196102/5Overall Rating 3.0196102/5Overall Rating 3.0196102/5rating 3.0196102rating 3.0196102
Overall Rating 2.1372576/5Overall Rating 2.1372576/5rating 2.1372576rating 2.1372576rating 2.1372576

Cumberland, RI
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Hyundai dealer
Nick D is a great mechanic! Very pleased!

MF
Marcia F.
Norton, MA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Regarding the drivers side seat controls
Angela was most and always so helpful....

Deborah B.
Warwick, RI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
na
naf

Plainville, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly service
Not only was my car competently serviced, but I was also provided with a shuttle ride when the car was finished. Angela, my service liaison, was great!

Jason W.
Uxbridge, MA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure getting my oil change at first Hyundai

Michael G.
Franklin, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Regular maintenance
Service is great, no hidden extras on service plan, everybody was kind and courteous

Couldn’t be happier

Robert C.
North Attleborough, MA
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent. Service : trustworthy : staff very attentive
First Hyundai is a excellent dealership
Good pricing
Great staff
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

Central Falls, RI
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service dept. needs to do routine maintenance in a timely manner when you have an appointment. Over 2 hours for an oil change/ tire rotation is not acceptable. My time is valuable.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

GR
George R.
Franklin, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Lia Ralph and Billy were great. Thank you.......
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

NR
Nancy R.
South Easton, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Buy your next car here!!
Great service plan when you purchase a car there.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

08/09/2019 Category: Service

08/08/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Michael R.
Woonsocket, RI
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and curteous
A great dealership where service doesn`t end after the sale.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

2013 Hyundai Azera
Great
Their second to none customer service

LP
Lauren P.
Pawtucket, RI
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Lisa took care of me right away. She explained in detail what the problem was and how long it would take to receive the part needed. Thank you, Lisa!

North Attleborough, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Title
The service was friendly professional and quick. I just don’t want to be badgered into filling out a survey after every visit so quit sending them to me.

TD
Thomas D.
Battery Replacement
The service could not have been better. I did not have an appointment however the lady that handled my service was excellent. She knew I needed a battery and it needed to be replaced that day. I had triple AAA jump my car and I asked them for a quote on the battery and it was $235.00. First Hyundai charged me $303.00 for the battery and install. I would have hoped the price would have been better at the place where I bought and have my car serviced. That is my only disappointment.

Deerfield Beach, FL
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Sandra c
All went well!!!

Richard M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019 Category: Service
my service visit
I would like to take this time to thank Angela Kiesman for her outstanding customer service. Hyundai is lucky to have an employee like Angela who is dedicated to helping her customers solve their problems. I hope in the future she is the one to assist me with any problems we have with our vehicle. Thank you again, Angela.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Nagaraju O.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonata 2.0T check engine light - emission issues back to the dealer service for successful sixth time
Definitely appreciate the attention both the service reception and mechanics trying to provide to my vehicle. But I feel they need expert advice from Hyundai-USA to sort out issues like this. The title speaks of the reliability that we can place on the Hyundai engines - is there anything else I need to say!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019