Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5rating 3.039999rating 3.039999
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

VA
VERONICA A.
Haverhill, MA
09/04/2014 Category: Service
very good customer service
Very good experience with this company

Your loyalty as a customer is very much appreciated

MA
MICHELLE A.
09/03/2014 Category: Service
willingness to go above and beyond
I have purchased 3 cars from there in the past 3 years. They have always worked with me, to get me into the payment that I want. When I bring my car for service they are all very nice and do not try to pressure you into "fixing" things that you don't need to. They ALL have been very nice to me.

PC
PAUL C.
North Providence, RI
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
09/01/2014 Category: Service
The Right Choice
From the purchase through the first oil change, this has been the best car buying experience we have ever had. Great staff!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/06/2014

Our sincere thanks for your valued business. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

MARVIN P.
Johnston, RI
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Sonata Recall
First Hyundai called me to let me know about the recall and scheduled the appointment to take care of it. I arrived to my appointment 5 minutes late and greated with a smile and prompt "Hello" from Tiffany. She took my information and let me know that it would take about an hour, which is what I was told when they called and scheduled the appointment. I gave her the keys and she directed me to a quite comfortable waiting area. Approximately 30 minutes later she informed me that my car was ready! And I was given a ticket for a free car wash! Fantastic service!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/06/2014

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future

WB
WILLIAM B.
Cranston, RI
08/23/2014 Category: Service
Excellent work, pleasant atmosphere and personnel
Per usual the service was great and prices very reasoable. We have 2 Sonatas and bring both (separately) for service. From or purchase and lease 5 weeks later we have experienced excellent service, and a great price. Our purchase price was significantly below our local Hyundai dealer. We are looking forward to continued dealings with First Hyundai.
Diane Baird
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 09/25/2014

MICHELE L.
Fall River, MA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Staff with a smile, takes time to answer all questions!!!
Overall, my experience has always been 100% at your dealership. Staff with greetings of great big smiles makes a #1 dealership!!!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/19/2014

We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.

MAYBELLENE B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful!
Was in and out for my oil change, and they gave me a ticket for a free car wash

ALAN S.
Central Falls, RI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Good deals better than other dealerships
Good place to buy or lease a car. With good prices

Your loyalty as a customer is very much appreciated

CAROL B.
Mansfield, MA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Friendly people
The service was great from start to finish

EB
great experience

LR
LISA R.
08/02/2014 Category: Service
Every time I come here they screw something up
I'm too aggravated to type the whole story here. Just be careful with this

SD
STEPHEN D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Work done as planned, on schedule
Routine oil chg, recall work (undercoating), and a/c repair (ordered parts and finished work 1 week later). well done to Service and Parts ! steve d

RA
ROBERT A.
Burrillville, RI
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
Service department is excellent they make you feel important to their business and make every effort to satisfy the customer.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/25/2014

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Worcester, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Service Desk Snark
If you were in the mood for getting talked down to and eyes rolled at you, stop on by.

EW
EDWARD W.
North Providence, RI
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Bad Customer Service
I just purchased a new 2014 Sonata a week prior but on the drivers side rocker panel there was some paint missing. I brought it back to the dealership and they gave me a car to use which was great. However it took exactly a week to get the car back. I was told the car would be cleaned and look like new again also. Well not the case at all. The car had overspray of clearcoat which made the paint all rough., The car was not clean at all and the left front wheel had dirt all over it as well. I showed the service manager the issues and he said the paint was supposed to be rough on the rocker panel. I said really i don't think so and go over to the other side of the car and feel the texture and he said yes i guess u are correct. Well give me a few minutes i will have the car cleaned up and buff out the extra clearcoat overspray if i have a minute and i said sure. It took and hour and the car looked great. But i left the dealership around 430 and on my way home there were some extra screws all rusty in the cup holder i was not happy. I called back and left a message for the service manager and i would have thought a phone call back the next day but NO call at all. Very poor customer service.

SEAN S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2014 Category: Service
the nice, friendly people that work there
The work was done quick, done well, and the waiting area was comfortable.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/23/2014

TL
TIFFANY L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Poor
Will never go there again. Service was horrible. Went in with one problem and came out another problem.

PD
PAULA D.
Cumberland, RI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Went in for oil change..very helpful.made recommendations..very quick and speedy service

JOHN D.
Cumberland, RI
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Not perfect
I paid over $350 for the 30K service and my a/c stopped working. Coincidence? Maybe.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

SORRY THAT YOUR A/C STOPPED WORKING AFTER YOUR VEHICLE WAS IN FOR SERVICE. THE 30K SERVICE DOES NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE A/C. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE ALREADY RETURNED TO GET YOUR A/C LOOKED AND FIX. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CALL ME.

PG