4.5

Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

JN
Jeremy N.
Plainville, MA
07/04/2017 Category: Service
above average
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future

Julie B.
Bellingham, MA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Very happy with the dealership.
The service department was very helpful and the salesman were very congenial.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.

PP

Millis, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/03/2017 Category: Service
none
what is in it for me to fill this
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.

KF
Kaylena F.
Pawtucket, RI
07/02/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance
Yes, I would normally recommend this business however after this last past appointment I was not satisfied with the service. My low tire pressure light was on at time of drop of and when I picked it up it was still on. Service was closed for the night and the next day when I called I did not receive any answers except bring it back in. I wasn't able to utilize the shuttle service or loaner car and it was very inconvenient!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/03/2017

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

First rate service

Caroline S.
Franklin, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick
Although I've needed to return to First Hyundai multiple times since purchasing my vehicle 7 months ago, which can be frustrating, I am always able to get in to see the service department quickly and when it is convenient for me. This visit was for a routine oil change, along with having a tech look at the paint bubbling on my bumper (recent discovery), and a noisy muffler. They immediately scheduled my next appointment to take care of my concerns. Very pleased!

CF
Constance F.
Attleboro, MA
friendly service
I've always had a great experiencefriendly service

Attleboro, MA
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Service was awesome SALESMAN SUCKED!!!!!
This was our first time dealing with service since we bought our car. I was very lucky to get Lisa. She was great!! Even when I was very surprised that I was going to eventually have to pay at oil changes. My sneaky, lying, wont own up to his mistakes car salesman(Mark Berman) said we would not be paying!!! I would never go back to him, but Lisa was great and even explained the brochure that SHE gave me (which should of been given to us or better explained to us by my car sales man when we first bought car)

MK
MICHAEL K.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Excellent employees
Just a great experience overall in and out and everything was explained to me about my cars service the service advisor was awesome...great employee

North Smithfield, RI
2010 Hyundai Tucson
No surprises
The website was easy to book an appointment as they have convenient service hours. The staff was friendly and got me checked in quickly when I arrived. I waited for the repairs and I was out in no time. The service rep came out before any major repairs were done, so I was aware of all of the costs right away.

JY
JOHN Y.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Annoying survey
I rate First Hyundai Service 5 stars. The structure of this survey is annoying. I will not write a review...takes too much time. Please have somone develop a survey that is more customer friendly. The survey gets 1 star.

Thomas M.
Pawtucket, RI
Friendly courteous always.
Honest up front pricing. No games always kept informed.

KT