4.5

Avon, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Visit
My wife and I had a great experience with the service staff at First Hyundai.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. Our sincere thanks for your valued business. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

Pascoag, RI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2020 Category: Service
nnnn
iii

Chepachet, RI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
I was pleasantly surprised with my first service for my vehicle. They told me it would take 1 to 1 1/2 hours and it was ready in 45 minutes.
It was a great surprise. Keep up the good work.

Rehoboth, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Their attentiveness and professionalism is fantastic. Can’t say enough about the quality of service.

North Providence, RI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2020 Category: Service
N/A
U
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Cumberland, RI
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Attention to the customer
I had an emergency to get a battery replaced and they accommodated me the same day. It was on a busy Saturday.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Bellingham, MA
03/08/2020 Category: Service
It would be better if I was told the right information...
No review
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Franklin, MA
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
Always courteous and helpful.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

VC
Victoria C.
Rehoboth, MA
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Great 50K Service Appointment on 2/28/2020
Thanks very much again to Ms. Lia Ralph and the First Hyundai Service department for another wonderful appointment experience. Ms. Ralph is very courteous, knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly and the First Hyundai Service team did a great job as always. Thanks so much!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

Cumberland, RI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Recent service
No work was performed. May have been bad gas.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Ryan G.
Providence, RI
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Top-notch service and sales with a smile
I've been a loyal First Hyundai customer for several years now and every time I walk through the door, I am wowed by both the service and sales teams. Having dealt with a vehicle in the past that had constant maintenance issues, I turned to First several years ago and bought my first certified pre-owned car and now I am on my second! Not only am I impressed - and relieved - by the warranty Hyundai offers, but the First-for-Life maintenance plan seals the deal by ensuring I keep on track with regular maintenance at really great prices. I'm not the most car savvy so I'm glad to have such a friendly service team to turn to whenever I have a problem - thanks Lisa! I also text Mark C. from the sales team once in a while with questions and he never lets me down. As a Rhode Islander, it's tough to get me to drive 30 minutes anywhere, but I will keep coming back to First because their team truly knows how to take care of me.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you so much for your kinds words!

We appreciate your business!!

North Attleborough, MA
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
02/27/2020 Category: Service
They fix the problem the first time, no need to go back ever for the same problem.
I am completely satisfied with the service so far and I have been going for service since I bought my 2006 Tiberon 13 years ago.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

AV
Alex V.
Lincoln, RI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
2:15 for an oil change
I specifically called in to schedule an oil change. I was given the time to arrive. I arrived 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. I was greeted by the service representative, we quickly completed the work authorization form and I was directed to the waiting area, with refreshments.

An HOUR after, my vehicle was still sitting in the parking spot where I left it. Overall, it took 2:15 to complete an oil change and wiper inserts' replacement. On the way back home I realized that even the maintenance interval reminder was not reset.

SLOPPY job, 2:15 for the oil change - WITH AN APPOINTMENT?!!

I doubt I will ever come back to this service station.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Your concern has been discussed and we working on a procedure change to better inform our customers. If you would like to go over any issues, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com.  If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link.

Chelmsford, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service and Staff
Great Service and Staff!

East Falmouth, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Review
Very, very pleased. Hyundai replaced the engine of my Elantra GT at 89,000 miles without any squabbles.