Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5rating 3.039999rating 3.039999
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

PG
Patricia G.
Foxborough, MA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Part of the deal when I bought my car
I am totally satisfied with 1st Hyundai.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

James W.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Do what they say and when they say it.
Another good service stop.

MZ
Mary Z.
North Attleborough, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Happy with service
Service was quick and easy.

TW
Tina W.
Pawtucket, RI
05/12/2019 Category: Service
I love these people!
I bought my car in 2017 and have only used this service department. I have the First For Life program so there are times when my service is free or as low as $28.00. That's unbelievable to me. Additionally, I have come to recognize many of the friendly faces who greet you as you walk into the service department. My favorite person is Angela. She's friendly, smart, helpful, and is always on top of her game. She tells it like it is, good or bad and I respect that. I have never been upsold or have ever left there with a sour feeling. I actually look forward to getting my car serviced. Thank you Angela and thank you First Hyundai, for keeping me safe on the road!!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services. Thank for the kind words about Angela.

Deborah P.
(So far) Great customer Service
Lia is great to work with and I love how you can see your car being "worked on" real time.

KE
Kim E.
North Providence, RI
oil change & filter
timely service

Woonsocket, RI
first for life package 2
good explanation of minor issues that I was having with the vehicle

IC
Issac C.
Medford, MA
05/09/2019 Category: Service
36000 miles service
Excellent customer service and vehicle service to the manufacturers specifications

AF
Andrew F.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department!
Polite, thorough, and easy to work with.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

KL
Kim L.
Attleboro, MA
05/08/2019
Always courteous
Always pleasant employees. Lisa is one of the best. Lisa is always making sure you have the best experience. She is corteous and always pleasantly welcoming.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Joseph S.
Woonsocket, RI
2016 Hyundai Azera
Friendly atmosphere
Car was done in a timely manner service personnel Angela went above and beyond to keep me informed with a pleasant attitude which makes a comfortable atmosphere too deal with her.

Diane D.
dd
Always a pleasure dealing with Angela. Thank you.

MF
Marcia F.
30,000 mile check-up
Vert good service, Thank you....

SD
Susan D.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Very organized Place of Business!
I recently had my car serviced at your dealership. I believe the rep that waited on me was Angela (little strawberry blonde that is the first work station as you come in the side door) anyway, she was very knowledgeable and professional . The girl knows her stuff! My car was done in the time frame that I was quoted which I greatly appreciated.

Andrea M.
Portsmouth, RI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2019 Category: Service
The service staff is well trained and nice
Things are slipping where we have serious issues arising, regular maintenance has been excellent up to this point? not so sure now where the rubber meeting the road?
Hope things turn around, still faithfully hanging on.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. I do apologize if your service visit was not an excellent visit. Please contact me at 508-699-4700 ext 1340 or email me at service@firsthyundai.com at your convenience if needed. If you would like to RESCORE YOUR ADVISORS PERFORMANCE, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

AR
Alan R.
North Smithfield, RI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
True customer care
It couldn't have happened at a worse time ... a belt broke and apparently damaged a valve to my radiator when it did so. I heard a loud clanging (thought I'd run over a big rock that was getting tossed around in my wheel well) and then just minutes later my radiator fluid level light came on. It was the day before closing on our house and I had to get to the walk through. I made it there on time, but on the way back to where we were staying, the light was on again and I could smell radiator fluid. I tried turning on my heater to alleviate some of the heat that was building up and no heat came out -- I knew something was very wrong. It was too late to call First at that point and I thought I might be able to hobble my way to work before heading to the closing for noon time. No such luck. Started to overheat right away, so I called First Hyundai and they advised me to have it towed to them. Called AAA, and got that part of the process taken care of. Was assured by FH that I could have it towed and not have to be there when it arrived. Went out and rented a car for the interim. The FH service department went above and beyond. She called me several times and kept me apprised of what they found, and she got my car in right away. Fortunately, the valve was damaged but repairable and my radiator was not damaged. They had to replace the belt, obviously. At any rate, she let me know approximate cost, verified that I wanted to get the work completed and got everything set for me within one day. We got to our closing on time, and picked up my car the next day. I have had problems with FH in the past, but those days seem like an eternity ago. The service department team now is truly fantastic. I wish I could remember the name of the woman who helped me out -- a consummate professional, pleasant to talk to, knows her stuff ... I could not be more pleased with the speed with which they helped me out, the communication that kept me informed all along the way, and the ability of the mechanic to fix the valve rather than replacing it. They really made my day!

LC
Linda C.
Attleboro, MA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Very pleased with my recent service appt. Done much quicker than I expected.

Pawtucket, RI
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Prompt service, customer service personnel friendly, all around cheerful atmosphere.

Mansfield, MA

First is Best
Convenient scheduling and drop-off
Professional and friendly staff
Great service and prices
Don't try to up sell unnecessary work

They go the extra mile