4.5

EK
Edgar K.
Smithfield, RI
01/26/2020 Category: Service
mostly the service. Also the waiting area, coffee plus.
mostly the service. Also the waiting area, coffee plus.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

Alimcs M.
Attleboro, MA
01/25/2020
Very friendly
Thaler were very helpful , professional and wanted to make sure that I didn’t have any questions regarding the work done on my car.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

Steven M.
Rehoboth, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I cannot begin to explain how impressed with First Hyundai! The service is wonderful but beyond that the people are great. It is a dealership that defines customer service and reflects it in a most positive way.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Ronald S.
Woonsocket, RI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
The service and ready to help in answering ANY questions ate two the first impressions.
I came in for a computer update and oil change. I was notified before work it would take a little time. That was expected with my call for my service. It turned out to be shorter than expected.
I was pleased with the salesman that sold me the car as well. MR.Sacco.
I will be back on my next 5,000 miles, you can bank on it. Ron Servizi

You have a great operarion.Keep up the good work.

Mansfield, MA
Friendly Staf
Excellent on time scheduled service.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. Our sincere thanks for your valued business. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

Woonsocket, RI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Close and convenient
Hope my mpg reimbursement went thru, had trouble last visit

Bellingham, MA
Poor customer service
I had to call service 4 times to get an update on a replacement driver side mirror. The 1st 3 were never returned. Finally, the 4th was and I was told that the part was ready. This took roughly 3 weeks. This was the 1st time I have ever had a poor experience.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Robert, We appologize that nobody returned your calls in a timely fashion and I will make sure to speak with all my advisors about this. I understand this is your first poor experience with us. I will send another RE-SCORE Survey and would really appreciate a 5 star review.

Sincerly,

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
So courteous and efficient......and affordable. Don't feel like I'm being "nickeled and dimed" to death.

North Smithfield, RI
01/14/2020 Category: Service
35000 mile check up
Excellent service from the desk to the car work that was done

CP
Christine P.
Chepachet, RI
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied!
Another great visit with quick service!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

01/11/2020 Category: Service
Subpar customer service
The brand is great, but use another dealership.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 2 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

John A.
Cumberland, RI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2020 Category: Service
The biggest impression at First Hyundai, especially as a business owner is the first contact in a business transaction. Lia Ralph is knowledgeable, cordial and very professional each and every time I am there for service from the minute I arrive to coordinating my next appointment. She is my go to person now as I have been with others on several occasions and not felt like I was there only customer. She needs to be recognized for her efforts. Thank you First Hyundai.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

PP
Paul P.
Westerly, RI
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Fast, knowledgeable people very professional and the facilities are up to date and clean, had to get a technician to help with my Bluetooth very efficient solved the problem very fast.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Daniel R.
Bellingham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Pkg #1 service
Went as expected. Thanks
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Watch the charges on your bill
Paid in full then hours later the service dept calls to say they forgot to add charges. Eventually they sent an invoice to compare and see the missing charges yet the cost of parts was also different. Seems a bit crooked.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Mr. Kevin Gaylor, We appologize that there was an error on our paperwork and after receiving messages from your wife we honored the amount charged to you. Again, I appologize that there was a mistake made as we are all human but i don't think it calls for a 3 star review. The survey score reflects the Service Advisor Ben that you were dealing with. I will send you another rescore link should you have it in your heart to give him a 5 star review. I'm certain he would appreciate it!