4.5

William K.
Wrentham, MA
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Consitently Great
Consistent great service and personal care, at a fair price!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

PL
Pamela L.
Rehoboth, MA
01/06/2020 Category: Service
great work
they do great work
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

PG
Patricia G.
Foxborough, MA
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Part of the deal when I bought my car
After all was said and done I was taken care of and had my battery replaced. Why, if this battery is soooo expensive, doesn't it last longer, This was only 44 months old, my car has 52K miles on it. Very disappointing. Next time I buy a car I will ask what type of battery is in the car. If it is a "cell" I won't buy it. This really puts Hyundai in a bad light in my opinion and I will think long and hard when it comes to buying my next car, hopefully without a cell battery or if that is not possible, at least being able to get the battery at a lower cost from someone other than a dealer (AAA).
$293.07 is highway robbery!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Maribel M.
Holbrook, MA
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Department
Excellent service! Always satisfied with the work done on my Sonata Limited!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Joy L.
North Smithfield, RI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2020 Category: Service
I have in the past had a car and did not have the service plan but do with my Sante Fe I do. The service Rep was very knowledgeable and friendly. She told between 1 to 1 1/2 hours and it was correct. I was very hsppy with my service
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

GD
George D.
Forestdale, RI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Good people
Everyone I dealt with was great. From intake to my driver to pick up.
I was treated like I was valued as a customer.

Courtesy M.
Attleboro, MA
Lisa is great!!
Awesome service

Marshall W.
East Providence, RI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
So Far So Great!!!
The Service Department Representatives were very friendly and made sure if I had any issues concerning vehicle that theyd be addressed. What I initially thought was a issue with brake pedal clicking the Service Manager came outside and made sure I understood it was a normal thing with the brake plunger and nothing mechanically wrong. In my 2 times so far at the Dealership Service Department Ive been overly happy with my service and treatment as a customer.

NB
Nancy B.
Coventry, RI
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Service is always quick and efficient. Staff is professional at all times. Great place to purchase a vehicle.

PK
Pilar K.
Walpole, MA
12/25/2019
First time Hyundai purchases - we got two!
Thank you to Mark Calzo our salesperson for working with us to figure out the best approach for us - we were in need of two new vehicles and landed on leasing a 2019 Tucson SE and a 2020 Elantra SEL a couple of weeks ago. All of our needs have been met and we are quite happy driving our new Hyundais!
Mark followed up to ensure our insurance was properly processed so we could pick up the cars as soon as possible. When we picked up the new vehicles, Mark had everything ready for us, and walked us through setting up the bluetooth and ensured the AppleCarPlay was all in working order.
It was a pleasure working with Mark and I would recommended asking for him by name if you choose to buy a new Hyundai!

DA
Donald A.
North Attleborough, MA
12/23/2019 Category: Service
True professionals
Everyone is professional and polite treats you like a human being. Thank you. Don A.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/24/2019

Pamela L.
Rehoboth, MA
12/17/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT
Lisa is the best advisor ever.
She is knowledge and puts the customer first.
The tech that serviced my vehicle, Jef, is great. He does a fantastic job and in a timely manner.
I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.
AWESOME~
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. Our sincere thanks for your valued business. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

James B.
Riverside, RI
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Angela Kiesman always does a great job as my service advisor. She’s friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the Hyundai brands.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Denise R.
Plainville, MA
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The employees at Hyundai are always very friendly and helpful.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019