4.5

Norwood, MA
service
service is awesome
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Michael R.
Woonsocket, RI
exceptional service
I`m always treated very well at the service dept. My adviser is very knowledgable and willing to work with me no matter the situation. I`m usually in and out in a very timely fashion.

Kathleen M.

Jennifer O.
Milford, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I recently had my car serviced for oil change. Everyone from check in to back were fantastic. I always have a pleasant experience at Frist Hyundai and highly recommend family and friends. I also feel that Billy from the service department always goes above and beyond to ensure his costumers are happy.

North Attleborough, MA

Donald F.
Franklin, MA
10/27/2019 Category: Service
MAJOR REPAIR AND SERVICE
LISA ANDERSON WAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON.SHE HELPED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY WITH MY
MAJOR REPAIR AND SERVICE.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

Foxborough, MA
Customer service
Bought the car in 2015 and have had it serviced by Hyundai for all of my intervals. The dealership has never failed to do the work on time or in a Soddy fashion.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Attleboro, MA
Unprofessional and Rude
I will never return to this horrific dealership. They are very unprofessional!!

Mark L.
North Providence, RI
Recent Service
Everyone that I dealt with in the service area was very professional and quick to react when problems arose.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

Woonsocket, RI
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Staff considerate and efficient. comfortable waiting area.
Making appointment is easy and the waiting area is comfortable. Service representatives are knowledgeable and very helpful. The location is close by and easy access. Thank you 1st Hyundai.

Bellingham, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Sante fe
Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. They made sure I was asked if there were any issues with the car and made notes to take care if these issues.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Plainville, MA
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

EP
Edward P.
Norfolk, MA
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Honesty and A customer service driven operation
I was treated with respect and honesty , something I rarely see in dealer service departments . Anthony squeezed me in for an oil change and an electric seat reset . Now there was a small hiccup in the seat service , however, I still am giving 5 stars because when brought to the attention of the service advisor Anthony, he quickly remedied the situation to my satisfaction. When this is contrasted to my experience at other dealerships where customer service and honesty are pretty much fictional presentations , I feel comfortable with my high rating . I will be returning to this dealership’s service department , and will rate the service honestly as time goes by. I do have a positive outlook for this relationship.

Franklin, MA
10/10/2019 Category: Service
friendly and convelient
As usual, Angela was knowledgeable most helpful again

KL
Kevin L.
North Attleborough, MA
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
Excellence in service, friendly, helpful staff. Always a pleasure to go there