Overall Rating 4.4838684/5Overall Rating 4.4838684/5Overall Rating 4.4838684/5Overall Rating 4.4838684/5rating 4.4838684
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

DY
Donald Y.
Salem, VA
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Always nice and helpful
I love taking man car to first team fir service. They are always very helpful to my needs and wants. They are always very professional and happy to make me happy.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

NR
Nancy R.
Salem, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018 Category: Service
friendly people, fast service
First Team is a wonderful place to purchase a car. I have been dealing with them since 2002 and have always had great service.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

James F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation
After coming in for the second time in three months to find out a tire had to be replaced, First Team took care of our tire rotation which had been missed at our prior appointment.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Dale S.
Rocky Mount, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Still #1 with us.
As always 1st Team got the job done quickly and effortlessly. while we waited we looked at the next car on our list to purchase. Stay tuned for further details. Always a good experience!
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

Robert M.
Happy customer
Problem seems repaired, but am anticipating more trouble down the road.

Thank you for your feedback.

NP
Nancy P.
Rocky Mount, VA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Was where I bought the car.
Acceptable service

Thank you for the feedback.

2013 Hyundai Accent
people are nice
people in body shop are very nice

Jeff C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Vehicle Service, and Great Customer Service
Great service all the way around... These guys and gals always take care of me...
Thanks First Team Hyundai Service Dept !!
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Superb job
1) excellent job keeping the waiting area clean and supplied with drinks and snacks
2) mechanics’s great Work

KW
Keith W.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

LF
Lauri F.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great people great Service
Always great to visit First Team.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Douglas H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Pleasent Surprise
I was pleasantly surprised that there was no charge for my state inspection. Christmas came early this year!

Montvale, VA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Changed blade staff was very good to work eith
Working with me and making it right.

Wiper blades
Wiper blades
Sam W., service advisor from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to explain to us what the issue is you were having. We will see you this morning to get those wiper blades replaced for you!

Thank you so much!

Sam Williams

Bedford, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
fast service
made an appointment and was taken in on time. added air to my tires too.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Poor service
Highly disappointed in the amount of time it took for an oil change when I had a scheduled appointment

I'm so sorry about the issues at your recent service visit.  Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss the issues.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

LK
Lawton K.
Daleville, VA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Knowledgeable staff, prompt service, satisfaction every time.

Jean H.
Vinton, VA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Pleased With Service
They treat me nice and give me good service.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/02/2018

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer!
First Team does a great job servicing their customers. Thank you for your excellent work!

GH
Georgina H.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Had some issues but they were resolved
Had some issues but they were quickly resolved.

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Greedy & dishonest - will never return for service or purchase!!!
My car is less than a year old, purchased brand new - 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Around Thanksgiving, it was not detecting my key fob and I was having a difficult time starting the car. I called First Team and they instructed me how to override the start by pushing the start button with the key fob and instructed me to come in because it was probably the battery. I came in and purchased a new battery for the key fob. I continued to have issues with detection of the key fob. The morning of the service, my car would not start. All the lights on the dash would blink on and off and the car was making a repetitive clicking noise before it completely froze and none of the lights on the dash or headlights would turn off. I was instructed to have the car towed into First Team. I spent $75 to have the vehicle towed to the dealership and had to take an Uber to work. I am a single mom and could not be late or miss time from work. No one from First Team notified me when the car arrived onsite or contacted me to ask questions about what the issues were. I had to call them to find out they not only had the car but it was ready for pick up. Once arriving to pick up my car I was charged $520.29 and was told it was my battery. The car was towed in for a no start but was treated for misfire or drive ability issue. The air filter and cabin air filter was replaced - my car only has 16,000 miles on it - how was this needed? Fuel injection and throttle body cleaning service was completed - I was told from several mechanics that neither of these are dealer recommended and can actually void the warranty. Why was this completed on my vehicle? I was charged $368.49 for labor - according to the paperwork of services administered I should have only been charged 2 hours labor not 4 - according to the paperwork: RO was opened at 9:29am and closed as ready at 1:18pm. Standard: Cabin filter - .3 of an hour to replace, air filter .2 of an hour, fuel injection 1hr, throttle body .5 of an hour - why was I charged $368.49? I would like to see technician 603's Hyundai certification for working on cars for First Team Auto Mall. Everything I paid for was an up sell and not a service that was required for the repair of my vehicle. This is my 3rd car from First Team Auto Mall (the other 2 were VW's, this is the first Hyundai) and I have never ever received this poor of service. I am highly dissatisfied and will never bring my car back to the dealership for service nor purchase another vehicle from a company who is so untrustworthy and is only concerned about stuffing the technician's pocket with commission from the up sell of unnecessary services!
Sam W., service advisor from First Team Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank You for giving us the oppertunity to correct the issues you had with your visit. If you have any other needs feel free to contact Eric C. 5403624800