Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BRIAN B.
Palmer, AK
11/29/2015
HONEST, RELIABLE
They listened when I talked, explained what they found, fixed what I asked and charged a fair price. What do you want from a repair facility?

MARK P.
11/18/2015
not my best visit
I had to call them to get an update on the truck at 5pm as I had not heard from them. I was told that it needed work but they would need to work up an estimate and call me back he next day. They called too late on Friday for me to have them work on it or pick it up. They were closed on Saturday so we missed having it all weekend. When I went to get it the next week it took 30 minutes to write up the ticket. At this point they had had the truck for 6 days total. Then I was told they did not inspect the back brakes because it would take more time even though the service I paid for was to inspect the whole brake system. I was told I could pay additional to have them check the back brakes also. To their credit they did offer to give me a discount after I argued the point but I declined and just asked that they update the way they communicate this service for people in the future. I usually have good experiences with them so I was a little disappointed in the customer service.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 12/02/2015

Good Morning Mark
Thanks  For your recent visit to Fishhook Auto Care. In reviewing your ticket it appears your visit was less than desirable. We take all our customers concerns seriously and as always will try to explain the charges and make corrections in our procedures to make your next visit even better.

Brian Lansdale
Owner

Jim R.
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business is great and they always treat him well.

Sharron C.
BMW 330xi
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Sharron said she had to leave her vehicle overnight, but she understood it is their job to have the customers for that day their first priorities. She took in her vehicle in the morning to get her tires changed and she thought it would take about 20 minutes.

JV
James V.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/06/2015 Category: Service
James said this business had good quality workmanship.

EE
ELIZABETH E.
11/03/2015
Convenient, very friendly, organized
This is only my second time taking my vehicle to Fishook Auto Care, but I plan to keep using them if I have any work that needs to be done. Both times I have brought my vehicle there it was both last minute, unscheduled maintenance. I never had to wait, they took it in and got them done within the day. I was very impressed with my last visit since they were able to do a 6 hour procedure during the day with thier other appointments. Thanks for all of your help!

Ruth S.
Honda Accord
11/03/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul. He said this business got his vehicle in right away and they did not take long to complete the service.

BA
BRIAN A.
10/29/2015
fast and fair
service is always fast, friendly and fair

WB

AMANDA J.
Saturn Vue
10/25/2015
Understanding staff
I was needing to get my car fixed and had been putting it off, the staff was understanding on me waiting due to the cost. They are very helpful!!

DENNIS P.
BMW 325xi
10/18/2015
When you were referred by another business means you guys and both times I've been there you've done a good job yes I would recommend you to friends

SR
Samantha R.
10/15/2015 Category: Service
Samantha said this business has pretty great service.

PP
PATTI P.
10/10/2015
In a heart beat
automobiles are becoming increasingly difficult/complex for the average guy to work on (me), this makes it easy to bamboozal folks I appreciate your honesty & i would/will continue to recommend your services to those I hear who need auto care services, except those that live out of state ;-)

Charles S.
10/09/2015 Category: Service
Charles said he has been with the business for a while.

VG
Verna G.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Verna said this business was quick, efficient and addressed all her needs. She would like to thank them.

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Mike said this business provides great customer service. The work is done in a timely manner and they made sure everything was good to go.

BD
Brian D.
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Brian said this business did what they were supposed to do and did it right.

LH
Lorena H.
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Lorena said this business was very convenient. They got her in and out quickly and worked with her schedule.

Chris H.
Alaska
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Chris said this business was quick and they are good people.

AW
Angela W.
Big Lake, AK
Volkswagen Jetta
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Angela said this facility was informative and knowledgeable but prices were too expensive. However, the people were great.