ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (1)

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 year ago

Shelby S.
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Charles. He said he was happy with the service. They charged $118 to change 4 tire air sensors and he thought that was a little high. However, he found it was the going rate.

TF
Tom F.
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Tom said this business stood behind their work.

MARK B.
05/21/2017
Had my oil and filter changed.
Great speed and service.

John M.
Palmer, AK
05/20/2017 Category: Service
John said this business is the only one that can work on recreational vehicles.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 07/10/2017

We look forward to working with you in the future. We are also known for all your automotive and light truck repairs. Thank You

Micheal M.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Wanda. She said this business helped her out a lot. Her vehicle wouldn't start and they looked for the problem for a week. They figured it out and the charge was not very much.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 07/10/2017

Thanks Mike and Wanda for your continued support. We appreciate it and I appreciate it. We look forward to to working with you in the future.

GA
George A.
05/18/2017 Category: Service
George said this business did what he wanted them to do.

Thanks George

RA
Rick A.
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Rick said they got him in right away and they did a great job.

Thanks Rick

Diane W.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
05/08/2017 Category: Service
Diane said this business is expensive and they forgot to put the tires on.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 05/10/2017

Diane im not sure how we were not competitive on the pricing on your vehicle. We did put the tires on your vehicle as you requested. We are well in the competitive pricing range for comparable services in this area. We always want to be as reasonable as possible in our pricing but that being said auto care requires a lot of skills and frankly we must charge our customers accordingly. We are always trying to find a less expensive options for our customers and constantly work with our customers vehicle as though they were our own. Safety has to be our first priority.

JOHN M.
05/05/2017
Bait and switch?????
This was the third time I have used fishhook tire that the price exceeded the phone quote. I was quoted 300.00 for my tires when completed the bill was for 341 I asked what happened to the 300 quote and was told how does 317 sound paid it and left I will never return it has been years since a previous e perience wAs hoping the service was back to the "old days"service but it was not to be

Good Morning John
In reviewing your response I see that we may not have been as clear on our pricing as we could have been. I have issued a credit to your account for 17.00 and we as a company will as always strive to be as clear as possible next time. We here at Fishhook Auto Care always try to be as clear on our pricing as we can and are always trying to improve our customers experience. Thanks for using Fishhook Auto Care

EB
Earl B.
Willow, AK
05/04/2017
Fantastic!
We were headed home when we had unexpected vehicle problems. They took us right in, diagnosed the problem, fixed it, and got us on our way. Friendly. Reasonable price.

Kim B.
Anchorage, AK
05/03/2017
They were able to fix my truck the same day. Gave me a quick, reasonable quote.
I appreciate that they were able to fix my truck the same day and get me back on the road. Estimate was reasonable and accurate. They even fixed something else for me for free. They could not have done a better job.

KK
Kyle K.
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said this business was easy and fast.

JOHN T.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Pickup
04/29/2017
A+

Justin M.
04/28/2017
Gmc
Had a engine knock and oil leak with a check engine light come on so I Took it in and they gave me an estimate of 1050$ to replace oil seals and whatnot came into pick it up charged me 1100$ and gave me another estimate for 1850$ to replace lifters. Truck still had check engine light and a bad knock. Would of been nice to know upfront. Will not return.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 05/10/2017

Good Morning Justin. As we discussed at the front counter the engine noise was relayed to you before the work was begun on your vehicle. Sorry for the misunderstanding and we will strive to do better in the future. thanks for trusting Fishhook Auto care with your service needs

JV
James V.
GMC Savana
04/27/2017 Category: Service
James said they did a great and timely job fixing his vehicle and he really appreciates all of their help. They had reasonable prices as well.

VM
Virgil M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Virgil said everything's perfect over there, they do it fast and well. He wouldn't go anywhere else, it's great and he would like to thank them for everything.

LR
Linda R.
Subaru Legacy
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Linda said this business was a little under staffed. They know how to do basic things but they are not experienced enough to do major work.

EW
Erin W.
Anchorage, AK
Ford Club Wagon
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Erin said he had a good experience.

JOHN M.
04/24/2017
Great Care and Repair
I appreciate the service provided by Fishhook Auto. They are thorough, explain in detail the repair and the cost. They are always on time. Plus the location just north of Main Street Wasilla is very handy.

Mike D.
Toyota Venza
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business was good.