Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

Dan C.
GMC Savana
07/06/2015 Category: Service
Dan said this business provided great service.

Dennis M.
Fairbanks, AK
Ford RV Cutaway
07/06/2015 Category: Service
Dennis said this business did a outstanding and impeccable job. He would like to thank them for being professional and keeping the prices reasonable.

John W.
07/02/2015 Category: Service
John said this business did a good job on his inspection but failed to inform him one of his windshield wiper fluid sprayers was not working.

Robert M.
Anchorage, AK
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business provided great service.

EM
Ethan M.
06/29/2015
Review Update for Chevrolet Traverse work from 6/26/15
Brian called and talked with me about what happened with our Traverse. The engine problem cause is still unknown and the timing of the problem is still suspiciously unlucky, but Brian offered to replace the engine if the shop found that they were at fault. I am appreciative of his upfront honesty and advice. I feel a lot better at recommending this shop to friends and family and we will continue to frequent this business for our auto needs.

EM
ETHAN M.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/29/2015
Traverse engine problems after leaving shop!
We've been coming to your shop for 8 years now and I've generally been very happy so I wanted to email before posting a review of our last experience. But, I haven't heard back yet...so here it is: On Thursday 6/25/15, we brought our 2010 Chevy Traverse in for a pink fluid leak (it turned out to be a water pump leak) and we subsequently had the water pump replaced. We picked up the Traverse on 6/26/15. Within less than 1/2 a mile of driving out of the shop (I hadn't even gotten to the light at the corner of Fishhook and Seldon), there was a weird clicking/knocking noise that I'd never heard before. I called Kim immediately and let her know, then asked if I could bring the vehicle back. The vehicle is back in the shop and now I've been told that now I need a new engine! I'm not quite sure how a water pump replacement could lead to a new engine. And the timing of this brand new sound is rather hard to swallow. I have never overheated, we had the oil/filter changed a couple weeks ago and have never run out of oil (before I brought it in to your shop, the oil monitor read: 94% oil life remaining), my dad put the wrong kind of coolant in the Traverse minutes before we brought it into the shop (I drove less than 5 miles with it but the noise came AFTER the water pump replacement and coolant system flush and clean so I can't imagine that caused the knocking), and the traverse has a grand total of 64,698 miles on it so it's not super high miles. Maybe something wasn't tightened correctly when the water pump was installed? Maybe something else happened? I can't in good conscious recommend this business when I'm so frustrated!!

PK
PETER K.
06/22/2015
They were fast and honest with me.
I didn't feel like I was getting sold a bunch of stuff I didn't need, the fix to the truck was professionally handled, and I feel good about the work that was done.

JOHN P.
BMW 525i
06/12/2015
Close by
Your work was good. I just wish the car could be fixed for less. Not your fault.

EH
Eric H.
Girdwood, AK
Toyota Tundra
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Eric said this business did a pretty good job and they had fixed the issue.

BD
Brian D.
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Brian said this business took a week to work on his vehicle because they were busy and working on a price for the transmission.

BW
Bob W.
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Bob said this business did quick work.

CJ
Camy J.
Ford Expedition
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Camy said this business was really good to her.

GW
Grady W.
Palmer, AK
GMC Pickup
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Grady said this business was helpful and the service was good.

Alex S.
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Alex said they did a really good job, but it took a little longer than promised That was okay because he was out of town.

IL
Irvin L.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Irvin said the check engine light on his vehicle was still on when he left this business. He paid money for a service not really needed. He has gone to this business three different times and has been very dissatisfied three different times. Also, they told him they would call him back but they never did. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 06/01/2015

Hello Irvin
We would like to have an opportunity to take care of this issue especially if it is related to any repairs that we have performed. We offered to take another look and even to completely redo the work that we had done. Todays vehicles are very complex and occasionally they will need additional repairs that are not predictable even with a very detailed professional inspection. We will still do this if you would prefer.

BW
Bill W.
Infiniti QX4
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Bill said he is satisfied with this business.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 06/01/2015

Thanks for being a long time customer Bill. We appreciate that you put your trust in us

BA
BRIAN A.
05/16/2015
Professional and Friendly
very friendly place and professional, all work was done promptly and correctly. Its nice not to have to come back to have the same problem fixed again and again

ZM
Zach M.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/16/2015 Category: Service
Zach said this business did not have the right tools to figure out what was wrong with his tire pressure sensor and they could not figure out how to use the computer tool.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

Good Morning Zach
We have tried calling you to get this situation resolved to everyones satisfaction and safety. Unfortunately when you provided these sensors there is no way of us knowing weather they were correct for the vehicle or possibly defective. That being said we ran out of time to properly diagnose exactly why these sensors that you provided would not properly program to your 2012 Sonic. We would like to take another look at no charge to you and find out why we were unable to program these particular sensors. We have successfully programed many of these with no issues and would like to make this right.

John T.
Palmer, AK
Ford Excursion
05/16/2015 Category: Service
John said this business was not horrible, but they were not the best. They did a good job and finished on time, but they were a little expensive.

Jason F.
Hyundai Accent
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Jason said this business was prompt. They worked with him and they are super nice people. They did a tremendous job.