AL
Asma L.
Laurel, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy. Donny took the time to explain all the maintenance needed in the future for my car. He was very nice and answered all my questions.

North Potomac, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient staff
The staff was very friendly and my service was completed on time.

Alan M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Service of 2010 HYUNDAI Sonata
The service was very good. The service technician was very helpful, efficient & knowledgeable and explained exactly what was going on.. The car now works fine. I would definitely recommend the business to a friend especially because of the service department which is so reliable and capable.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Best Service Department in the DMV.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
Thank you for the wonderful comments.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for the thorough and rapid service!
Thanks for the thorough and rapid service!

Another great experience
From the time I was greeted at the service drop off until my car was returned to me, all staff were friendly and professional. It is always a pleasure to take my vehicle here. The service advisor took his time explaining about a future need to replace my front brakes. Thank you for the wonderful service.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

great service

Great!
Everything was great!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Met expectations
Other than the desk person not quite understanding the problem at first and therefore not communicating it clearly to the service personnel, it was fixed. Probably added a bit to the wait time, but wasn’t too bad.

Also, first time the loaner matched/exceeded my own vehicle, so that made up for the necessary parts not being in the shop and having to wait a bit longer for the parts to arrive.

Good afternoon,

So sorry for the poor communication We will make sure we work very hard to make sure this does not happen again.

Hyattsville, MD
Excellent Service at Fitzgerald at Rockville
Wonderful service! Great people!

Diane B.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
In and out in 45 minutes. Beautiful, thank you!

DA
Donna A.
Bethesda, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Super Service
Reliable, friendly, efficient service visit as it has always been in the 10 years I've been having my car serviced at Fitzgerald Hyundai in Rockville.
The one time there was a problem was my first visit and it was immediately taken care of in an efficient timely manner. I was so impressed with the attention paid that
I have been a very satisfied customer ever since.

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for the amazing comments.