Hyattsville, MD
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Always satisfied with the service I receive when I bring my car in. Staff is very polite, respectful and thorough.

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
We appreciate the feedback and it was our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I apologize that the items for the glove comaprtment were not returned
to replace the the cabin filter you would need to go into the glove box but they are to return the contents.

SJ
Sophie j.
Sterling, VA
01/18/2021
TRUST WORTHY HACKER
Hey guys!! It’s your favorite girl Sophie here, you know the foundation of any good or successful business its Trust and finally Proof. For some years now I’ve been going through a hard time with my profile, believe me when I say mind blowing hard enquires like foreclosure, evictions and loans. Giving me a crazy low score of about 527, then I took a bold step and asked a friend that referred me to a guestbook page trust me I got confused when I logged in but I had to pick. There, I saw a name that didn’t have lots of articles or reviews but looks like people who’d be serious mined{Rapid Credit Repair} and I gave them a try guess what? Their reception and all was amazing! They won my heart entirely then I did what they asked and in just 5days my score hit a whooping 789 across the 3 credit bureaus. Awesome right? Just give them a try and see for yourself via email: Rapidcreditrepairs@gmail.com or text +1 415 754 7204

?

Potomac, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
Expect nothing less than being completely satisfied when visiting Fitzgerald Hyundai in Rockville!

LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

I also want to apologize as sometimes we may spill a little oil on the exhaust
and you will get that smell,  normally we will  clean this off before return.
I am very happy to hear that Nathan was able to get this taken care of.

John H.
Silver Spring, MD
01/13/2021
very friendly and competent
Donny deserves a 5 rating for providing excellent care for my car.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Maureen H.
Silver Spring, MD
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly and competent
Very good service.

01/12/2021 Category: Service
very friendly and competent
satisfied and will be back.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
We appreciate the feedback and it was our pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I know Donny's goal is to always earn a passing grade and provide 5 star service
We will make sure we earn a passing grade next service.

Daniel B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Fitzgerald dealerships are the best.
Great prices and exceptional service.

John W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Donny Villatoro, Asst Service Mgr, provided terrific service. He was very detailed in the explanation of the recommended service to be accomplished.

NE
Great dealer & great service
A+
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we apprciate the feedback.

PB
Patricia B.
Germantown, MD
12/29/2020 Category: Service
My brake light
They fixed my one and fixed the other one too
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

MA
Mark A.
Greenbelt, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Mohammed is my service advisor who is friendly and professional !!!
I like taking my Genesis to this facility because of the professionalism and very fair pricing...
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Good afternoom,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate the feedback
It was our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I will share the wonderful comments with Mohammed.

Ming W.
Laurel, MD
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
We missed the refreshments.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
We appreciate the feedback amd it was our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I know we are all missing the refreshments and the pizza we used to provide to our guests.
I hope we get a handle on the Covid Restrictions soon so that we can provide these to our customers.

Stanley H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Outstanding staff

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate the feedback.
I know it is always Our goal to provide exceptional service and earn a passing grade.

Randal C.

Rockville, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Latest Hyundai Service - Great
Our latest Fitzgerald Hyundai experience was very good.
We brought our new Sonata in for 20k service and we found out that our rear tire had a nail in it. We told Mohammed that we had bought the tire warranty package and he said he would take care of it immediately.
Car is in great shape and I love that they communicate, give us a loaner through the lifetime care program.
Will continue to visit Fitzgerald Hyundai.

Takoma Park, MD
12/10/2020 Category: Service
i have been customer over 7 years serve is good even though i saw so many new face always friendly
over all good
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate the feedback and it was our absolute pleasure to take care of your survey needs.
I apologize for the delay in retrieval our goal is to get them up as fast as we can
I know Mohammed's goal is to always provide 5 star service and earn a passing grade
sorry we failed you on this trip and we will earn that 5th star next service.