Overall Rating 4.7010284/5Overall Rating 4.7010284/5Overall Rating 4.7010284/5Overall Rating 4.7010284/5rating 4.7010284
Overall Rating 2.25773/5Overall Rating 2.25773/5rating 2.25773rating 2.25773rating 2.25773

WD

Sue K.
Clarksburg, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Adolfo was the one who helped me on the day of my appointment. He provided excellent customer service and discussed in detail with me about the overall status of my car which I found very helpful!

Marian L.
7500 mile service
So easy--drove the car in, spoke to the service rep and in an hour and a half got a call that the car was ready. The service reps were pleasant and helpful.

quick and friendly service
They always do a great job of keeping me informed. Everyone is very nice and friendly.

VL
Veronica L.
Boyds, MD
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience
Everytime I come to this location they always give 5 star service!
I will continue to drive 30 mins out of the way to know my car is in good hands.

PL
Patricia L.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Donny gives me such excellent customer service as though I'm his only customer. Donny you Rock!!!!!!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/10/2018 Category: Service
2009 Sonata
N/A

Olney, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folks, clean facility and waiting room, including snacks, drink and WiFi. Never had a issue with their week.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Huge wait time for simple service
2 1/2 hours for an oil change with an appointment. Why have appointment if others can show up w/o and appointment and get the same priority.
JOHN M N. from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

I do apologize for the excessive amount of time you were in for your recent service. You are absolutely correct, that is way too much time to complete a simple service. It is our goal to do our best always to better the service experience for our customers, obviously we failed on this occasion. I would like to speak with you about this, and see what we can do to gain your trust again. Please call me at 240-514-5648 at your convenience.

Sincerely ,

John Neitzey
Service manager
Fitzgerald Hyundai

JOHN M N. from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for speaking with me. I do appreciate you taking the time to discuss this with me. As I said while we wish we could say we are perfect we obviously aren't and on this visit we did fail to meet the expectations we put on ourself for customer service. But we do keep striving to do better. I will make the notations in your account we spoke about, and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

John Neitzey
Service manager
Fitzgerald Hyundai

Bethesda, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Straightforward service on time
Donny did a great job in ensuring everything was done right!

EP
Enid P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
the staff especially management..
I think with women , we do not always understand terns and what is done or not done and it pays to offer more explanations especially if there is large servicing and cost of the billing..It may take salesneb and service people more time with women but it pays off when the customer is 100% satisfied.
Mr Lester Abel took the time to do just that for me.

Good Evening,

I wanted to thank you very much
It was my absolute pleasure to take care of your concerns.

Linda B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful place to do business!
Everyone at Fitzgerald Hyundai is so helpful and so professional. They did a wonderful job with my oil change and I love that they wash my care. Definitely will be doing all of my service there.

Old Forge, PA
Courteous Staff
From the second I pulled up into the service lane to the moment I left the staff was exceptionally courteous. I did not have an appointment and they fit me that day to my surprise. They made me feel comfortable waiting in the waiting room where I was able to complete some school work while I waited. On top of it, I was given a detailed explanation as to what was exactly wrong with my vehicle. Great experience all around.

Thank you for the wonderful comments.
It was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Joan D.
Germantown, MD
Ms.
Great team you have

Thank you for the wonderful comments.
It was Mo's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

SL
Stanley L.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, friendly, competent staff, good waiting room,
Every work as described and planned..I was greet quickly as I pulled my car in for service, the service rep discussed the work to be done clearly and accurately. The waiting room was comfortable and the work was completely properly at the time estimated.
Very pleased with the entire transcation.

Thank you for the wonderful comments.
It was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

SV
Shaji V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Very good
Very good Customer Service

Thank you for the wonderful comments.
It was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Chevy Chase, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
My first time at Fitzgerald Auto and will definitely return again. The entire outfit was excellent!

Fairfax, VA
Recent repair visit
good experience.

Bethesda, MD
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance service on my 2018 vehicle was easy to schedule and was performed quickly. A clean, comfortable lounge are -- with cable TV and snacks -- is provided for customers who wish to wait. Service included a complimentary car wash. Fitzgerald's is the best!

Thank you for the wonderful comments.
It was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Car maintenance is not a fun activity for me. So I am always pleased that the agents are kind, trustworthy, and helpful. I am always please with the courtesy of the team and excellent service on my vehicle!

BG
Bill G.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Honest, professional service done right
I have always taken my 2011 Sonata to Fitzgerald Hyundai for routine maintenance and the few unexpected repairs I have experienced. They are always professional and courteous. The Sonata I purchased from Fitzgerald has been a very reliable car, but when I had to take it back for a few unexpected repairs, I feel as though the service staff is so much more honest than most other dealerships. I have never experienced that integrity and honesty they display any where else.

It was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I will share this with Donny and his team.