2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great staff but DONNY... AMAZING
The staff is wonderful, but Donny is the BEST! He provided the best customer service i’ve ever received at this location . Most definitely will only book and deal with him from now on! Keep doing you Donny! 5 stars

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
Good technicians.. Friendly staff.

Randal C.
Chevy Chase, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Repairs
Mike was very helpful on every step of the process to repair my car. What started as just thinking I needed a tune-up became needing a new transmission and he helped explain what was happening at every stage, answering my questions at every call I made. He made the it much easier to handle.

KT
Kristin T.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service. I wasn’t expecting it.
Service was faster than expected. Check in was easy. I waited and they were very friendly.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Review
Service experience was surprisingly easy & quick.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey

We appreciate the feedback and it was Mohammad’s and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

If I could ask a favor from you the survey that you completed was Mo’s report card on how well he took care of the service

If you feel he did a great job taking care of your vehicle and getting you out in a timely manner.

Like I said this is his report card only and Hyundai grades him on a top box score meaning anything less than a 5 and it is considered

A failing grade.

I thank you very much for your trouble.

Have a great day and stay warm and dry

The weather is terrible.

Lanham, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service.

03/23/2021 Category: Service
Clean, courteous personnel. Service oriented.
Clean, courteous personnel. Service oriented.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey.
We appreciate the feedback
this is the report card for the advisor that took acre of your service.
Anything less than a 5 on the survey is considered a fail if you could and do not feel that the advisor failed you during your service vist. take a moment and rescore him .

SG
Sandra G.
Chevy Chase, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Excellent, as I expected
Quick and efficient and polite.

Bethesda, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
This is one of the few dealerships that are honest and upfront

Jane B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2021 Category: Service

03/18/2021 Category: Service
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Good morning,

I am very sorry to hear that you had this experience with our staff
Our job does not end until all of our customers are taken care of.
That refers to the loaner car person or the other advisors taking care of Nathan's ticekts.
I am very happy Nathan was able to provide excellent service.
I thank you for taking the time to talk to Nathan and I will have a meeting with our entire staff.

Thank you very much and have a great weekend,

LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Great valet service. Kept informed throughout the time my car was being serviced.

FA
Fola A.
Terrible Service
A few days after service the check engine light came on and was not on prior to the initial service. I was told to bring it back in and when I did they tried to charge me $150 plus for a service fee. I declined and went to a local mechanic and got the diagnostic code for FREE showing that the evap filter was never changed from the original service. WORST SERVICE EVER!
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

I was trying to reach out to you about your recent service
I have sent several emails and also a couple of messages on your voicemail
To no response I was trying to talk to you aboy the concerns.
Please reach out at your convenience.

LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

I was trying to reach out to you about your recent service
I was trying to get the details as to the concerns and
also a filter replacement. If there was something that should have been replaced that was not.
You may be due a refund But I would like to discuss this service visit.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

LH
Leslie H.
Washington, DC
2009 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service, excellent people!
I always receive excellent service at Fitzgerald Hyundai. The service of my car is cutting-edge, the justification for what is needed and when it is needed (now or later) is always clearly explained to me, the documentation is great, and the treatment by the service reps is always courteous and thoughtful. I believe thanks to Fitzgerald Hyundai I'll be able to get another 100K miles out of my little car! Thansk.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Donny is the best!!!!!!

DK
Derrick K.

03/15/2021 Category: Service
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Good afternoon,

I am very sorry to see that you had a concern like this.

Normally my staff is on the ball when it comes to getting you back in for ordered parts.

I apologize for the delays and the concerns that our guys did not know the repair needed.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience I would like to discuss this with you.

EL
Elaine L.
Potomac, MD
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2021 Category: Service

03/12/2021 Category: Service
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/13/2021

Good morning,

I am very sorry to hear that we wasted your time I know sometimes repairs
can run longer than expected.
But we cannot double your wait time we need to be more accurate on our time estimates.
I would like to discuss this with you if you have a moment.
Please contact me at the information below at your convenience.

301-703-0320 cell