Springdale, MD
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Professional Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai provides professional customer service.

Takoma Park, MD
Very Friendly and on Point service
Not enough words can describe how fast and efficient their service center is. Plus the staff was very friendly

IB
Irene B.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful treatment for my older vehicle
My vehicle is almost 10 years old and it has high mileage, so I expect that certain things will need replacement on my vehicle. For my last visit, I needed a replacement motor for one of my side mirrors. At the time I did not know that the mirror would have to be replaced because the motor was no longer made for my vehicle. Rich provided me with a loaner and informed me that it would be several days before I would receive my car back. He contacted me periodically during this time to keep me updated and called me when it was ready for pickup. I truly appreciate this type of service as it makes me feel like a valued customer.

2020 Hyundai Accent
Amazing customer service.
My first visit wasn’t so great, but Lester was professional, courteous, respectful and friendly. I am so satisfied with the service that I received from him
and from mike. I will definitely come back again to service my car.

Not great
Staff are rude and unprofessional. Wish this could be fixed
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you would have this type of experience in our service department.
I am normally filling these survey's out thanking customers for coming in for service and having a wonderful experience.
I would like to dicuss the concerns with you and find out the individuals that were involved so that I can discuss the issues and make this right.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

301-703-0320 CELL
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to chat with me
I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Have a great night,

CP
Charlene P.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
Great service. Always happy when I service my car at this location.

Ming W.

Jose B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Fitzgerald is the Best!.
Servicing a car purchased at Fitzgerald. Quick scheduling, fast handover and friendly address to my request. Convenient and very useful access to a loaner car. Actual offers that reduced my bill significantly. Timely availability of the car, accommodating my schedule. This as well as the quality of the car make me a faithful Hyundai and Fitzgerald Customer. Thanks to the whole team.

GJ

IB
Irene B.
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Always Professional and Helpful
Whenever I visit Fitzgerald Hyundai for service, I find that all of the service advisors are friendly, professional, and helpful. From the gentleman who greets you until you pay your bill, everyone seems to enjoy providing service and I really appreciate that. In particular, I want to acknowledge Donny who seems to go the extra mile, whenever I have him as an advisor. When last I was there, it was an extremely busy day. There was a line on the road, before one could get into the parking lot. Nevertheless, everyone was friendly and helpful, in spite of being extremely busy.

TN
Tri N.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service and reliable
Aldofo was an excellent representative

2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Donny is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington, DC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Thay will try to keep you happy!
Even thogh I had some complains regarding the service I received, I feel like they heard me and tried to make me happy again.
I am giving 5 stars to show them that I appreciate their gesture.

06/25/2021 Category: Service
I had to come back for second time to get the repair done!
I picked up the vehicle and I was told that they have completed the following repairs,
1- Replace front right axle shaft
2- Replace front left turn signal
3- Rotate the tires and change the engine oil.

Just before leaving the dealership I found out and brought the following to the notice of the advisor,
1- Turn signal is not working, it was supposed to be repaired
2- Car floor mat on the driver side is torn.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Good afternoon,

I have reached out a couple times
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

MV