Overall Rating 4.7090875/5Overall Rating 4.7090875/5Overall Rating 4.7090875/5Overall Rating 4.7090875/5rating 4.7090875
Overall Rating 2.27523/5Overall Rating 2.27523/5rating 2.27523rating 2.27523rating 2.27523

GS
Gracie S.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Advisor, professional and very knowledgeable.
The only concern I had was no one took the time to replace my battery cover in the trunk after checking my battery

Theresa S.
Re-call service
I like the Hyundai brand. My son worked there many years ago. They generally listen to what I say. Theresa Soberano

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
The smartest thing I did
When I bought my Santa FE, I was smart enough to get several add-ons, the best being a warranty! So when the joints went in the drive train, they were covered!! Hallelujah! it would have cost a fortune and I had forgotten I'd done that, so I was very happy. Of course, the other thing is that maybe they shouldn't have gone bad at 80 thousand miles. But I'm happy, it's done and there're still 20 thousand miles or so still covered.

Olney, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
staff there was great
My service advisor was great and thought I made that clear with my previous comment. My struggle is with Hyundai and their product.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
staff great - car not so much!
please note the dealership was great to work with --- my issue is with Hyundai
JOHN M N. from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback, all feedback is important to us. Regardless of whether it is positive or negative. We are always striving to do better and hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve.
I understand your frustration with your car right now, I am sure we can get this resolved, unfortuntately there is a process Hyundai requires us to follow.
It sounds like you understand that it isnt our short coming you are unhappy with.
These surveys are actually a report card for just how your servcie advisor took care of you. If you feel our advisor did do a good job she would greatly appreciate if you would consider rescoring her based on her service to you.
We appreciate your business regradless.

Thank you for being a good customer to our dealership

John Neitzey

Potomac, MD
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Easy in, easy out
Easy to deal with

Great Experience
Service was quick and Efficient.

Gaithersburg, MD
Excellent service.

AG
Amanda G.
Great Experience!
I've had some bad experiences at Hyundai dealerships in the past few years that I've owned this car and this was the first time I felt genuinely good about my experience. I was doing a car drop off the night before my appointment and I had never been to this particular dealsership. When I got there the man at the valet could tell I didn't know where to do go. He greeted me warmly and helped me park my car in the right place and showed me which door to go into. Then I was helped by Parvi Kaur. She helped me get everything I needed done for my car and helped explain what I would need to get done at my next visit. She explained everything clearly and was very pleasant the entire time. Thank you Hyundai on Rockville Pike!

GB
Gabriel B.
Derwood, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change 180,000 service
Great service and very fast!

Javier R.
Washington, DC
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant people. Efficient service.
Immediate attention. Detailed description of work to do. Done on time.

Judith C.
Potomac, MD
Individual attention
Since my car needed multiple types of service that would take 3 hours to perform, I was offered a complimentary rental car. That was greatly appreciated. When my car was returned, I found that the steering wheel and the driver's seat were not in their original positions. I have been able to readjust the steering wheel and place it in the position I like when I drive, but there is a problem with the seat not going back to its original position. It also does not move back to allow me more room as I get into the car and then go to my set position. I called Mohammed Rahamatullah in the Service Department. He had done the intake when I was there on Monday. He made an appointment for me to bring the car back on Friday because he suspected an electrical problem with the seat. I am hoping that this will require a "quick" fix. I have long legs and it has been uncomfortable for me to get in and out of the car.

Robert H.
Bethesda, MD
Wonderful
I can’t recommend this service more.

EM
Esayas M.
Quick friendly helpful
Mr. Villa toro was very helpful when I brought my car into service. He was kind and courteous. He also advised me on some future maintenance ideas that should be performed on my car. Overall Mr. Villa Torro was very pleasant to work with.

GG
George G.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dependable & Professional
I can schedule on-time service and they are always ready for me; loaner car available if necessary. I have never had a bad "surprise" with Fitzgerald -- they are dependable and very professional.

Donald M.

Great Service!

Good
Good

Efficient and thorough
The service person was polite and helpful and my car was fixed quickly.

Great
Fast and Friendly

LD
Louise D.
service
wonderful!!! Donny the service manage kept me informed, asked the right questions, just premier service!!!