Overall Rating 4.6533359/5Overall Rating 4.6533359/5Overall Rating 4.6533359/5Overall Rating 4.6533359/5rating 4.6533359
Overall Rating 2.18667/5Overall Rating 2.18667/5rating 2.18667rating 2.18667rating 2.18667

HT
Herbert T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly employees
Staff is friendly and professional

Adele B.
Great
Got some excellent advice!

AC
Avery C.
Potomac, MD
Fast and skilled
Even a routine 7,500 maintenance can be a hassle if there's a long wait or for any number of other reasons. I was in at 9 a.m. and out at 9:45, with zero problems and the confidence, from the technician's report, that my car is fine. What more can I ask?

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very well organized. Extremely helpful staff. Clean
I've been very happy with buying a car and getting it looked after at Fitzgerald Hyundai. I'll continue to recommend it.

SL
Stephen L.
North Potomac, MD
highly recommend Fitzgeralds Hyundai
Been buying Hyundais from Fitzgeralds for many years. Great cars. Great Service and very nice people to deal with.

Jonathan L.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great service.

Bethesda, MD
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Although I'm not too impressed with the car brand Hyundai (they feel too cheap in their workmanship), I did receive good service from this dealership & will return for future work as long as I have the car.

bla bla
bla bla bla

Mary P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction??
Have been going here for 11 years now and am very happy with the service except for the fact that they do NOT do "recalls "on Saturdays which makes no sense to me. If your car has been recalled for any reason they should accommodate your request for a Saturday service repair but they do not and could not tell me why.........

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs. As to the recalls on saturday we try and do as many as we can but it is a shorter day for us. But we try and accomodate.

Max S.
Los Angeles, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Hospitable and reliable

Good Morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I will share this with Kevin as well.

LW
Lauren W.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Best service!
Fitzgerald Hyundai service is terrific compared to other places I've been over the years. From drop off to pick up, the experience is most pleasant. The staff is courteous, helpful, friendly and honest. The waiting lounge is not only clean and comfortable but they offer a variety of beverages, snacks and even pizza at lunchtime! To top off the experience, your vehicle is returned washed & vacuumed. Nice touch!

Good Morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I will share this with Donny and his team.

good service
Kevin was very courteous and professional.

Good Afternoon,

I will share this with Kevin as well.

LD
Louise D.
routine maintence
my service rep was amazing, so hopeful!!!
always great service..

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

BP
Beverly P.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
efficient and courteous service
Donny was VERY friendly and helpful. He kept me informed during the service process and fully explained what my car required on the day of service as well as in the future.

Potomac, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Headlight replacement
Work was done within the promised time frame while I waited. Prompt and courteous service

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

EF
Eugene F.
Washington, DC
2017 Hyundai Accent
rapid service
excellent service from rich sukhram.

VW
Valinshia W.
Washington, DC
Excellent Customer Service
Lester and his team are amazing ! I purchased my Hydaui elantra 2013 over a year ago. My entire experience with Hydaui Fitzgerald has been excellent. I have never had to wait more then 2 hours for any service . The guys are so pleasant , and informative . Also, my family and I have received yummy pizza while waiting ! ! I will always be grateful for the amazing job your team performs. I will highly recommend you all to others. Also , I would purchase again from your location. I live quite a distance but the travel is worth the commute. Keep up the great work you all are greatly appreciated.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the wonderful comments My goal was to hire the right people and provide wonderful service My team is doing a wonderful job.

Germantown, MD
Mrs
Great team

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much we think we have built a wonderful team.

MK
Mei K.

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Adolfo's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Alan M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Maintaining Order Amid Chaos
My service date happened to coincide with a massive, disruptive project to resurface the dealer's parking lot. What impressed me were the painstaking arrangements to post guides at multiple key points around the facility to ensure that arriving customers would be smoothly directed through the chaos without a hitch. Very nicely done.

We will share the wonderful comments with Donny and his team.
Thank you so much for understanding the chaos.