Overall Rating 4.7115385/5Overall Rating 4.7115385/5Overall Rating 4.7115385/5Overall Rating 4.7115385/5rating 4.7115385
Overall Rating 2.26214/5Overall Rating 2.26214/5rating 2.26214rating 2.26214rating 2.26214

Lester S.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great staffing everything they told me happened on time
Everything I was told happened on time

Washington, DC
01/21/2019 Category: Service
good costumer service
Everyone is always polite and helpful.

Bethesda, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Owner - Hyundai Service at Fitzgerald is top notch.
From the moment you check in, to the time the car is delivered to you, the experience is great. Every step of the visit is done in a professional, courteous, informative, and helpful way. The employees are all pleasant, polite, and knowledgeable. They take the time to clearly explain the problem and the fix. Snacks and coffee/tea are available to those that wait for their car. And, pizza was even ordered at lunchtime:) I would recommend Fitzgerald Hyundai Service highly.

NR
Nadia R.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Fair-good
We received our car from repairs, drove it home, dead as a door nail the next morning. The remote start function did not work, unsure if this was because of the work done or not. Either way, didn’t have these issues before taking it in for a safety recall. :(

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
The employees were kind and friendly. The service was completed within a reasonable amount of time. I had no issues.

The helpful employees
The Service employees are very kind and helpful.

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs. Our goal is to always provide 5 star service.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
All around great service, service advisor and staff always pleasant and helpful. Appreciate the loaner car and car wash.

Aaron M.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service is prompt and service personnel are effective and courteous.

Marie R.
Gaithersburg, MD
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai keeps our car and our family on the road
There is never a concern about setting an appointment with Hyundai and we're always pleased with the outcome. On the last visit, tires and breaks were the main concern and all of our questions were addressed in addition to the service being performed. Thanks again for keeping up the great work and for the positive attitudes and competence of your service team.

Olney, MD
Good job

AH
Alan H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Brake rotors a little expensive

Good morning,

We actually do cost comparison shopping so that we stay within the pricing of our peers.
we will try and do this more frequently.

Linda S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundiai Fe
Good service but prices are too high

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs. Our goal is to always provide 5 star service I am sorry we failed on this last experience we will work very hard to earn that passing grade on your next service visit. We do use factory trained technicians and factory parts and we try and do price shopping comparison's to make sure we are priced correctly.

Thelma M.
Dependable reliable service.
Always courteous service and we trust that you will do a good job.

Chevy Chase, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
appreciate follow-up contact and explanation

1 time disappointment
Always been satisfied, except today. Not sure why an oil change took 1 hour and 50 minutes.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good afternoon,

I wanted to discuss this last service with you if you have time. I left a message with you on your phone.
I appreciate your business and I want to apologize for the delay with the oil change.
Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

NI

Eduardo D.
Alexandria, VA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent service as usual
Rich took care of my request, a follow up on manufactures issue, to perfection and at no cost. He added a service, per my request, and also lower the cost. Good work.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Always Great Service and Communication
'Nuff Said!

Washington, DC
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Overall this is where us been going since 2014
Make sure the people servicing the car are really servicing it
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good afternoon,

I am very sorry that you feel that way
I have looked into your history. I only see 4 trips with this vehicle since the beginning of 2018 and it was all for routine oil changes. The last service was at no charge. I am very sorry that you feel this way about our service. I know when you were here on the 7th Kevin said everything went well.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

PJ
Pa J.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Am always please with the service i received their , it is good to go where they take care of you

Good Afternoon,

We thank you for the wonderful comments.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai owner
Very pleased with service. Explained everything and work was done in a timely manner. Would recommend them for service for your Hyundai .