Overall Rating 4.6847825/5Overall Rating 4.6847825/5Overall Rating 4.6847825/5Overall Rating 4.6847825/5rating 4.6847825
Overall Rating 2.24176/5Overall Rating 2.24176/5rating 2.24176rating 2.24176rating 2.24176

PC
Paul C.
Takoma Park, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant and helpful people
Will continue for your service.

John H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
My car is now running great
I was kept informed of the progress of my car repair.

Josianne B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pretty good service
As always I was pleased with my visit at Fitzgerald Hyundai. The service was good, recommendations were made and there was no pressure given.

Marcia R.
Hyundai review
Service was excellent. Waited, only took 1 hour.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good, quick and efficient
Would/will use them again.

Chevy Chase, MD
2009 Hyundai Azera
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The service department took care of the issue that was the subject of the recall notice.
Satisfied with my experience.

Daniel B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Timely Service
I was disappointed that my favorite and most trusted Technician was moved over to Subaru so I was apprehensiveness about going to a new technician for my Hyundai Azera. I received outstanding Customer Service by Donny. I was more than pleased with how pleasant he is and the expectations he had set for the time my vehicle would be ready. I had a number of items that needed to be handled and they were all completed within the time frame Donny had provided.

AK
Ananth K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous and professional
Accurate time estimate and friendly service.

Mary W.
Hyattsville, MD
Provides excellent service
Very professional.

2007 Hyundai Accent
Great customer service experiences
Great customer service! However, I didn't receive the paper work to take it to the office while the technician came to pick up my vehicle.

Extremely Satisfied
I am completely satisfied with the service I received. The staff is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and calmed the concerns I had about my rebuilt engine.

Joseph M.
Bowie, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Purchase of New Vehicle
Fitzgerald Hyundai in Rockville, MD is the best!!!! Marcus Reid my salesman exudes professionalism and I would highly recommend him to work with if you are purchasing a vehicle.

Joe McMillan
Bowie, MD

Bethesda, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review
Efficiency and thoroughness

Dominique L.
Great as always!
Thanks again for the friendly staff and great service as always!

PB
Pamela B.
My Last Visit - Kensington, MD Location
I've had several recent instances when I've had to bring my vehicle every few weeks for sensors, other issues. For the first time ( I bought my car at this location 2011), I had a pleasant, customer-focused professional working with me. His name is Guy, and he was patient, answered my questions to my satisfaction and represented Fitzgerald Hyundai well.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Guy's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs. I will share the wonderful comments with Donny and his team.

Mary C.
Wheaton Glenmont, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Horrendous Service at Fitzgerald Hyundai in Rockville
I brought my vehicle in for a recall, and informed the gentleman at the counter that the rear driver's side floor panel has been experiencing dampness and molding for over six months now. I informed him that I had vacuumed and treated the area before for mold, and dried it out, only for the area to become damp again soon thereafter. That was the only area I had ever noticed a recurring dampness from. The person at the counter told me that they would look into it, and check the weather stripping on my sunroof.

A few hours later, I receive a call from the service counter, where they inform me that they found nothing wrong with my weather stripping. They then proceed to tell me that the service technician found a water bottle cap near the damp area. What are you trying to imply there? That I caused the dampness and molding for over half a year by, what just haphazardly dumping water in the same area, all the time? That after I had treated and dried the area in the past, that I gently nestled a refilled bottle back over the area? I asked them if they checked if there was any other way it could be leaking, and they insist that they have.

When I get my car back, I notice that the damp area still has the mat over it, with a single bottle cap sitting on top. The carpet is still damp, the mold is still there, and it looks like they didn't even bother to LIFT the mat.

Don't blow smoke up my backside and tell me it's my fault.

Good afternoon,

I am very sorry that we had the concern
I know that the technician just did the basic visual inspection of the sunroof drains. He did not go any further because he would need to remove the carpet and do a water leak test.
I would be more than happy to help you get this inspected please contact me at your earliest convenience at the information below.

301-703-0320 cell
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good afternoon,

I know when we talked last you were going to call me and set up a time for us to inspect the water leak that you have. I have offered to inspect this at no charge and provide you with a loaner vehicle while we inpect the leak.
I was just following up to see if have been able to set time aside to bring the vehicle in.

Rockville, MD
Hyundai Service Appointment

NM
Nicholas M.
Rockville, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Another Great Job
Fitzgerald Hyundai service is awesome!

Good afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs. I will share the wonderful comments with Donny and his team.

Kensington, MD
09/16/2018 Category: Service
prompt and excellent service
Guy provided excellent service and explained what was fixed in my car in an understandable manner. Servicing on my car was quick and easy. Thanks!

Chevy Chase, MD
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service the staff is awesome and extremely polite.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Nathan's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs. I will share the wonderful comments with Donny and his team.