4.6

Dunedin, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Oil change was done faster than I expected.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

AP
Anita P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
oil change
Very professional and courteous.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
close to my home
don't care to answer

MK
Mary K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Steering Loose
I dropped my car off Friday at 2:00 p.m. I was pleased that Fitzgerald provided Lyft ride back to my home and then to pick me up the next morning. I am wondering if the mechanic drove my car after the repair was competed? I feel a little looseness in the steering wheel and not sure if it is my head or if there is still a problem with the steering?? I work full time so it is hard for me to arrange time to get car up to Countryside, as I live in south Clearwater. Please advise. Mary Jo Kameka, 2012 Hyundai Elantra.

We will have your advisor reach out to you.

Bonnie S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept not much waiting time befire seeing Service writer.
Always helpful with any questions you might have & go over what was done today & anything coming up in future.

PG
Paul G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/15/2020 Category: Service
The staff was safe, professional and courteous.
It was a good experience.

Joyce C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
review
no comment

Wichita, KS
Loved associate Martin, but did not like Jacob
Overall, the dealership was a dealership. They are nice to you but still have the pushy aspect. They try to force a warranty on you and overall just care about the car sale, not so much you. After my sale one of the batteries died on my 1 of 2 key set and Jacob did not make me feel welcome to come back. I initially had Martin and love him tho — he was very sweet.

EG
Eliot G.
Dunedin, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good people
I’m glad that Fitzgerald has great employees like Megan taking care of their customers. If only Hyundai corporate looked out for their customers by supporting technology in their vehicles I’d be completely satisfied.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being part of the Fitz family.

Janet P.
New Port Richey, FL
Always great service!
I have been coming to Fitz Auto for my Hyundai service since 2011 and have always received great service, friendly and personable service personnel, and all scheduled maintenance/repairs have been performed in a very timely manner. I am definitely a satisfied customer.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for servicing your vehicle with us.

DK

OC
Octavio C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Great value for a great vehicle
I absolutely love my Elantra!!!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Donald G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Always good

Darya M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly people and good vehicles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ specially for Mr. Vadim.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/11/2020

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

SV
Sarah V.
Largo, FL
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Meghan Parker provided me with excellent service and I will surely continue to go to her as my new service advisor.