Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5rating 4.7212158
Overall Rating 2.33939/5Overall Rating 2.33939/5rating 2.33939rating 2.33939rating 2.33939

GZ
GERALD Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, helpful employees!
It is a pleasure to be treated with the Fitzmall atmosphere that is demonstrated on every visit! Being treated that way never gets old.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/06/2015

We really appreciate this fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We really appreciate your business!

BI
BERNADETTE I.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2015 Category: Service
Hands Down-The Best Dealership!
The only Dealership I ever felt totally comfortable and cared for!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

We really appreciate this great review! We really look forward to seeing you again!

CARLA M.
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Always the best
I recently traded my 2013 Elantra Limited with 24700 miles in a new 2015 Elantra Sport. I am convinced I made the best deal I have ever made on a car. Fitzgerald Hyundai in Clearwater, Fl is where I get the best deals for my wife and both sons also. Mike Polizotti is the salesman to see and Albert Marquez will do an excellent job with the finances. The service is also excellent. My wife's 2011 Sonata's air quiz working yesterday so I met her at service without an appointment. They repairs the air and gave the car a check and there was no cost as it was under warrantee. We were extremely satisfied as usual. I have also brought friends in to purchase cars.

I am happy to hear that your service went well and that you have been so pleased with our sales staff. Thank you so much for coming in to see us! We appreciate your business!

COLLEEN M.
04/30/2015 Category: Service
the people
everyone is so helpful and friendly

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Thank you for your comments! Please come see us again soon!

FG
FERN G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
ESC OFF light stayed on Hyundai sonata 2006
My one complaint is that the cost -- oiver $700 -- was way to high to fix a problem that I think resulted from a manufacturing defect. Should have been a free recall.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/30/2015

We appreciate the 5 star rating despite the fact that this was a very expensive repair. I sincerely hope that your next visit is something far more simple!

RU
ROBERT U.
New Port Richey, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
I experience great service every time I go there for service on my Hyundai Tucson

I am happy to hear that you have been pleased with the service you've received. Please come see us again soon!!

TC
TODD C.
New Port Richey, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service as Always
The staff at Fitzgerald is by far the BEST! Thank you and I would never go anywhere else!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/29/2015

We really appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for coming to see us. We hope to see you again soon!!

ROBERT H.
Dunedin, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Incredibly Good Dealership
I will save you the time reading a glowing review. Know this: there is no better auto dealer experience than at Fitz's and that includes luxury dealers I've had to struggle with over the decades.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your business!

LC
LINDA C.
Oldsmar, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/28/2015

Thank you so much for submitting your comments! We really appreciate your business.

AG
ANTHONY G.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2015 Category: Service
lack of attention perform the needed job
They performed a pre-purchase inspection for me and said the tires were good, but in reality they were all very damaged and unsafe. I bought the car and had to have all the tires replaced.

Good afternoon,

I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me today. I hope you were satisfied with the refund I processed for you. If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to contact me directly.

John k.
car wash
I purchased my car over 2 years ago and there is still no car wash! I recommend that you offer a voucher or payment for a local car wash while yours is being built. All dealers that have serviced my vehicles have washed my car.

Good morning,

We are still working with the county on our construction plans that include our car wash. In fact, our final site plan was submitted just last week. Unfortunately this kind of project is incredibly complicated and costly to even investigate. If all goes well we hope to begin construction in the coming months. We do appreciate your patience.

DARCY C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
Fast Efficient Service
best service dept I have ever been to.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

Sorry for the delay responding to you!! Apparently your review got by me!

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this. We really appreciate your comments and your business!

RA
ROBERT A.
Seminole, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Camera
Eric Coffey did order the camera and it was installed. Everything is working now. This is all I wanted. I thank Eric for following up with my complaint.

04/24/2015 Category: Service
The whole place is only fair.
They did not fix the very item I went there to get fixed. Backup camera only working part of the time and because it was working the day I took it in they would not fix. Wrote a letter to the Jack Fitzgerald to see if he can help.

Good morning!

Thank you for calling me back this morning. I am happy to hear that we got this resolved! If you have any other trouble with the camera, please give me a call!

coffeye@fitzmall.com

I am happy to hear that everything is working well. Please let me know if there is anything I can ever do for you!

MA
Maryann A.
Largo, FL
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
Perfect Sonata Spa
Timely service
Courteous and efficient representatives
Cost effective and they strive for customer satisfaction.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

CL
CHARLES L.
Tampa, FL
Maintenance
You still need a car wash for the cars you service, almost all other dealers I have used have them!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/23/2015

We appreciate the review! You're right about the car wash. We've been working on that for well over a year. You may be surprised at what a long and arduous process it is to get one built. We're hoping to have that done some time this year.

Thank you for coming in to see us! We appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2015 Category: Service
close to home and very friendly
I was quite satisfied with all that i encountered

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

GR
GLEN R.
Safety Harbor, FL
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
04/19/2015 Category: Service
accurate friendly responsible "service"
accurate friendly responsible "service"
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/20/2015

Trinity, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/18/2015 Category: Service
very well managed in such a limmited area
need work in the rear or another are of business wher you can offer customers car detailing and other features that may be required

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are hoping to start an expansion project later this year. In the meantime we appreciate you coming in to see us.

VP
VALERIE P.
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change
Changed the oil as requested.

We really appreciate you submitting this 5 star review. Thank you very much for coming to see us! We appreciate your business!

GG
GERALDINE G.
Tampa, FL
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
Always courteous and get the job done right the first time.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!