Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537

AV
ANTHONY V.
08/27/2014 Category: Service
The people
Great Dealership to buy, and Service Dept. Is outstanding.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business.

Mary D.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/25/2014 Category: Service
the people that work there
Everyone was very pleasant and attentive. The gentleman who worked on my car was great and my car is running great.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

We appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff. Please come see us again!

KG
KEVIN G.
Port Richey, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Professionalism and a very nice, pleasant experience.
I dealt with V and Robert and they were both exemplary and very thorough in all our dealings. I was impressed and I've been in business and sales for over 35 years and don't impress easily.

Thank you for submitting this review. I forwarded your comments along to V and Robert. We appreciate your business!

DEBBIE P.
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Hyndi Repair
Great
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/23/2014

Thank you for submitting this review! Please come see us again soon!

PP
PETER P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
08/22/2014 Category: Service
you are the best!
put me on TV, I would like to tell why we
keep coming back, you are the best.

Thank you for the review. Perhaps some day we will take you up on your offer to be in one of our commercials! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

AUSTIN M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Personal Touch
Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai provides personal and professional service to my 2010 Hyundai Accent and I do not plan to have any other dealer work on my vehicle
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/22/2014

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the service we provide. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

PB
PATRICIA B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Only Dealership I'll buy from!!!
I have purchased two vehicles from Fitzgerald's and will never go anyplace else. These people are the best!!!

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time submit your comments! We hope to see you again soon!!

Thanu S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Fast and Friendly
work done in timely manner. Good customer service courtersy.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please come see us again soon!

DY
David Y.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Nice people and great service
After a multitude of check engine lights in a row, I took my car in and had it out in under 90 minutes each time - all under warranty. The best dealership in the area when it comes to service and satisfaction overall, by far.

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We hope to see you again soon!!

Debra H.
Oldsmar, FL
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/19/2014 Category: Service
excellent customer service
Great group of people. Very accommodating and knowledgeable.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We always love to hear when things go well!! Please come see us again.

AO
ANN O.
St. Pete Beach, FL
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Superb Service
Easy to make appointment on computer. Fast service. Service people answer all questions and quick in and out. Well organized.

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again!!

DEB R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and great service
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/19/2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments!!

CLARISSA S.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2014 Category: Service
service issue with my 2014 Hyundai Veloster
i have brought my car in twice, a brand new car and no on can tell me why i am having problems with the acceleration. Be aware i am willing to exercise my rights if this issue does not get resolved asap.

Good morning,

As we discussed on the phone, I have an appointment set up for Friday morning for you to drive with a technician and we will keep the car and put some additional mileage on it to see if this is a normal condition or if there is a defect present. I also reserved a loaner car for you while we have your vehicle.

I appreciate you reaching out to us and I hope to come up with a satisfactory resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

EP
EDWIN P.
Pinellas Park, FL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2014 Category: Service
Much, much improved service department
I was in and out in 28 minutes. A couple years ago and oil change took 3 hours. I will definitely make more use of the service department now
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. Please come see us again!

VG
Vincent G.
Trinity, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/07/2014 Category: Service
polite quick frienly service
keep up same service and honesty
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/07/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your comments! We hope to see you again soon!!

Morris M.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/07/2014 Category: Service
A Dealership Where Service is Paramount
We purchased an Elantra Touring and were so pleased with the experience that we went back months later and bought a Sonata. The salesman, Ron White, was just right for us and helped us find the right car both times. The finance guy also had our interest in mind and made it all very easy.
The service department is friendly and dependable as well.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our sales and service operations. Please come see us again!

FI
FREDERICK I.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2014 Category: Service
First Rate!
Super Service-Super Mechanics
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2014

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate your business!

MICHAEL H.
St. Petersburg, FL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Over and above
I brought my car in on a very busy Monday morning for an oil change. They were willing to get someone to fix my stuck seatbelt too...and super pleasant about it!

I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you for the review!

SV
SUSAN V.
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/04/2014 Category: Service
pleasant experience in all aspects.
Pleasant experience in all aspects.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/05/2014

Thank you for submitting this review. We love to hear when our customers are happy with our service. We hope to see you again soon!

ROBERT R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Professional treatment, skilled, courteous, and a clean facility.
Great place...great people!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to submit this. We hope to see you again!!