Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5rating 4.7212158
Overall Rating 2.33939/5Overall Rating 2.33939/5rating 2.33939rating 2.33939rating 2.33939
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

PJ
PATRICK J.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Fast and courteous!
Very knowledgeable and empathetic. Thank you for helping me and my wallet.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you for submitting this review! We appreciate your comments and we hope to see you again soon!!

BL
Brian L.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Oil Change
I had my oil changed in my clean, spotless Hyundai. Upon completion, there was oil sprayed on my windshield, on the right fender and in the back and sides of the engine bay. Did they spill or spray a messy oil all over, yes they did. Not sure if I will return, Brian.

Good morning,

I was happy to get in touch you by phone. Again, I apologize for the trouble. I have added comments to your file regarding your next service like we discussed. I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to get this resolved for you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

SD
STEVEN D.
Homosassa, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
EASY TO DEAL WITH.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE'S SERVICE. THEY DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. EVERYBODY IS SO HELPFUL.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you for your comments. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff and the service. We look forward to seeing you again!

RONALD B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/25/2014 Category: Service
Great Dealership!
I'm on my 3rd Hyundai in a row right now,

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

DAVID H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/25/2014 Category: Service
they charged me for something that other Hyundai dealerships don't charge for
the software when bad on my transmission
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/05/2015

Good afternoon,

I've tried to call you to review your bill but I have not heard back from you. I would like to go over this with you. Please give me a call at 727-799-1800 X19318 at your convenience.

GE
GREGORY E.
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Fitzgerald's is Outstanding Hyundai Dealer
Very effective staff provides prompt service. And not to forget the technicians who keep my vehicle running at peak performance.

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again soon!!

LL
LINDA L.
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Superior Service and Quality
I have purchased 2 vehicles from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai and have been very pleased with the buying experience and excellent service after the purchases.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/22/2014

Thank you very much for this review. We appreciate your comments and your business. Please come see us again!!

WL
WALTER L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Location.
Work was done in a timely fashion.

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments. Please come see us again soon!!

Tarpon Springs, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
No drama
Easy in, easy drop off, easy pick up. Overall, all you really want in a mechanic :)
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/18/2014

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business!

John G.
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
It is what it is
My biggest complaint about this place is the turnover of help , particularly Service Advisors. over 6 years i have never had the same one twice and i like developing a relationship with someone that i will be seeing again and again. And it's obvious that the old man puts all his money into the sales part of the place and NOT the service. It's old and nasty and nothing like most other dealerships in the area. if it weren't for the extended service agreement i have i would go to another dealership for service

Good afternoon,

I reviewed your history and you're right, it does always seem that you end up working with a different service consultant almost every time you come in. But I can tell you that is not the result of a turnover of staff. Almost all of our advisors have been with us for four years or more, and some much longer than that. We do not however assign customers to specific advisors or teams of technicians so when you schedule an appointment you will be greeted by the first available advisor unless you request a specific one.

Also, you will be happy to know that we have just submitted our preliminary plans to the county to start a remodel of the service area. Our company has made significant investments in our showrooms and some of our service areas over the last few years and we're now getting ready to do the same at Hyundai service, which I agree is well overdue. As with most all of these kinds of projects there are almost always unexpected delays, but we're hoping to get started soon!

I appreciate your comments. If you have any additional concerns or if there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to contact me directly. I can be reached by email at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1899 X193818.

Sincerely,

SR
SUE R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Customer service was outstanding!
I would definitely bring my car there again for servicing. The waiting area was adequate and the coffee machine was awesome! I had to wait more than two hours for my car to get done but when it was complete my car was better than new.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We really appreciate your business!!

LORI M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2014 Category: Service
No pushy Salesmen
Friendly,Will do their best to assist you Lee Ramsey showed me all he could to assist me in all my questions ThankYou Fitz Auto Mall. Lori Beth Morin

I'm happy to hear that you're so pleased with us! Please come see us again!!

JACQUELINE S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/12/2014 Category: Service
good service
I was in and out in no time. everyone was friendly

Micah M.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Good service and friendly staff
Friendly and efficient service. Outside waiting area is very limited.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments!!

Janie H.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/10/2014 Category: Service
They really care that you are satisfied.
All of the service people are top notch and the service is great and they always solve my problems first time out.

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!!

AP
ABHISHEK P.
Tampa, FL
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Experts at your service
In & out as promised. Highly recommended for any type of maintainence or repairs.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you so much for your comments! I'm very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you again!

12/06/2014 Category: Service
Another excellent experience
Took my wife's car in for routine maintenance. The service adviser was excellent, and the work was performed quickly and correctly. I highly recommend this dealership and their service department.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/06/2014

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

MELISSA W.
Brandon, FL
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
I recently took my car in for a recall notice and oil change. I was treated with exceptional customer service from the time I placed the call to make my appointment until the time I drove my car off the lot after the service was done.

Thank you so much for taking th time to submit this review. I passed your comments along to Lisa, who was the service consultant who helped you. The service staff loves to get positive feedback like this. Please come see us again!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Oldsmar, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Good service advisors.
Outstanding service.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We hope to see you again!

DARCY C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
12/03/2014 Category: Service
first service on new vehicle
Prompt service - waiting area clean and plenty of reading material and TV and coffee and water available.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/04/2014

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We're happy to hear that your wait was pleasant! Please come see us again soon.