Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5rating 4.7325572
Overall Rating 2.34302/5Overall Rating 2.34302/5rating 2.34302rating 2.34302rating 2.34302
Latest Review 12 minutes ago

DT
Dianne T.
Clearwater, FL
04/02/2015 Category: Service
The service is great. The people are very helpful.
I recommend this place to all my friends.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again!

DEBRA B.
Odessa, FL
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff, very efficient.
Had the car serviced and windows tinted,the vehicle was returned cleaner that when I brought it in for service.
The staff is great.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Thank you so much for coming in. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Not aware of how to care for My New Car.
My husband dropped my car off for engine light on and a slight drip of oil leak after recent oil change. When he picked it up he did not notice the many, many bird dropping and pollen on the car. You were closed when I got home. I had my car detailed to remove all this. I could not believe you folks would do this to a new car let along any car which is in your care for and after service. No excuse. I figure I will give you another chance for my next service. If not satisfied then I will not return. I would not recommend you folks at present. Will see after next service down the road.

Good morning,

I have tried to contact you a couple of times by phone and once by email but have not heard back from you. I was hoping to discuss your concerns in detail to see if there was anything I could do to make things right. Please email me at coffeye@fitzmall.com or give me a call at 727-799-1800 X19318.

DY
David Y.
Tarpon Springs, FL
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Nice & Quick, even when busy
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation, was told it would take up to an hr and it took 45 minutes. Nice staff as always too. Nothing beats a short wait, quick maintenance, and no bad news :)
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/31/2015

I'm very pleased to hear that we were able to get you back on the road more quickly than we anticipated. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Lutz, FL
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Genesis Visit
Great service. Cindy is fantastic!

Thank you for your comments, especially mentioning your service consultant by name. I forwarded your comments along to Cindy. Please come see us again soon!

Pinellas Park, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Service with a smile
They give prompt service and are always friendly.

I am happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experiences here. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your business!

Oldsmar, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/29/2015 Category: Service
tooooo many emails
from fc in fl from hyundai

iso 9000 certified - fixed right the first timer not in my experience. but a good target/sales line.

hyundai priced where it should be, as basic things break - thanks for warraty -but shows quality

inconsistent observations by service assts from one service visit to another -

recommend with conditions.

see this re terms of service - By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service

as for surecritic - need to go to terms of service, then review policy, then content policy -

i agree conditionally - since it's the most obscure .

almsot as confusing as the proliferation of emils from Fitzgerald/Hyundai,.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Good morning,

Thank you for your comments. It is possible to make adjustments to the messages you receive from us. If you would like for me to help you with that, please feel free to contact me directly at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318.

DONNA H.
West Palm Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2015 Category: Service
I have always received excellent service at Fitz,
would never go else where.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/27/2015

We really appreciate this review! Thank you so much for coming in. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

JUNE B.
Oldsmar, FL
Employees
Always a good experience when I have my car serviced
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

MARY M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Customer Service Excellence
The Service Department offers a friendly experience, promptness and thoroughness resulting in customer satisfaction and confidence in staff.

We really appreciate this fantastic review. Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

TC
Thomas C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Quality Service!
Fitzgerald Hyundai is the best! That is why I purchased another new Santa Fe from them.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/24/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate you continuing to do business with us!

Curtis W.
2005 HYUNDAI TUCSON
03/21/2015 Category: Service
Just the best.
Quick sign-in, honest answers, advice and recommendations. They don't try to up-sell services; more than happy to only do the service you requested. Clean waiting room and facilities. Tires cheaper than the tire stores without extra charges for misc services.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/23/2015

I'm happy to hear that you have been so pleased with the way we do business. We really look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

KJ
KEVIN J.
Largo, FL
03/20/2015 Category: Service
CINDY IS THE BEST!
SHE IS THE BEST ALWAYS MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE WITH MY CAR AFTER ITS SERVICE!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this nice review. I forwarded a copy along to Cindy. Please come see us again soon!

EF
ELIZABETH F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2015 Category: Service
I always have wonderful service when visiting Fitgerald Hyundai! The employees are always so helpful and friendly! Very happy with the whole ecperience.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/16/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review! Thank you for coming to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

ID
Irving D.
Sarasota, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Great & Courteous Service
Wonderful service - and very supportive staff

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. We really appreciate your business!

PK
PATRICIA K.
Dunedin, FL
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Brandi is great and goes above and beyond
Have always been happy with the service
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/13/2015

Thank you very much for this nice review. I forwarded a copy of it along to Brandi. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

RAFAEL R.
Tampa, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Great Service!!
It's easy to make appointments, you not need to wait to much and they do a quality service.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2015

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your business!!

DT
Dorothy T.
Dunedin, FL
03/05/2015 Category: Service
Had an appt, waited 10 minutes before anyone even acknowledged me, was told I would be out within an hour, it was an hour and a half with no explanation or apology
If you are buying a car it's a great dealership, if you are bringing it in for service its hit or miss
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/09/2015

I want to apologize to you for the delays you experienced during your recent service. These are not the kind of comments we typically receive and I am sorry that you were inconvenienced. I do hope that you will come see us again.

If you would like to discuss your concerns in greater detail, please feel free to contact me directly via email at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318.

LEELEY M.
Clearwater, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Immediate repair - Unbelievable!
Ripped the undercarriage off the clips and stopped by to see if I had done major damage - they repaired it immediately and only charged me for a new clip. I had an oil change done while there and the tires rotated - unbelievable customer service!!!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

I am glad to hear that it wasn't a big repair!! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. We appreciate your business!

JOHN G.
Safety Harbor, FL
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Quick and Painless!
Love that I can drop my car off and pick it up in just a few minutes! Service department has been great!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

I'm happy to hear that you've been pleased with service. We look forward to seeing you again!!