Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5rating 4.7212158
Overall Rating 2.33939/5Overall Rating 2.33939/5rating 2.33939rating 2.33939rating 2.33939

RK
RALPH K.
Safety Harbor, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2014 Category: Service
The staff are really nice.
Everything was good for me.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/21/2014

We appreciate your comments! Please come see us again!!

PK
PATRICIA K.
Largo, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Everything I have encountered with this dealership is excellent!
I took my 2012 Hyundai Tucson in for a 3-month check up. It was taken care of in less than 2 hours. Great Service -- Great Employees!

I'm happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up quickly! We appreciate your business!

KC
Karen C.
Dunedin, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
07/20/2014 Category: Service
the people
x

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate your business.

GF
GERALD F.
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Recent visit
With the exception, when nobody came over to write a maintenance ticket, I was satisfied.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

I apologize if we did not get you written up quickly enough. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied overall. We hope to see you again soon!

KW
KIM W.
07/15/2014 Category: Service
superior customer service
My Sonata had three issues it was in for, as well as an oil change, and all three were taken care of in a timely manner. I enjoyed the loaner Sonata with the
sunroof, while it was getting worked on, so I could continue to work for the day. Cindy King was excellent in her customer service. Thanks for a great service.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

We appreciate your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Cindy. Thank you for your business!!

JOHN M.
Largo, FL
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Great sales department and customer service
My wife and I bought her car at this dealership a few months ago and it was really a hassle free no pressure experience.

Just took it in for an oil change and the service department is excellent.

I had a bad experience at a different dealership many years ago and had shied away from them ever since, but Fitzgerald Hyundai has changed my mind and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. We appreciate your recommendation! Please come see us again!!

Joseph S.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I was very pleased with the service received. It was done before the time stated and the staff was very professional.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments!

AP
ABHISHEK P.
Tampa, FL
07/11/2014 Category: Service
great staff... always a great place to be in
great place to get all the things done on your car. Always Recommended
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/12/2014

Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your business!

DIANE G.
St. Petersburg, FL
service to my car
it was easy and done in a timely manner
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/11/2014

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your comments!!

VS
VIRGINIA S.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service in a friendly, clean, comfortable environment. That is why I like Hyundai and their service at Fitzgerald in Clearwater, FL

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again!

Robert R.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
Replace broken door handle
Lisa,
Did a great job turning this vehicle around for us.. Bob Jiffy Reprographics

Thank you for the response. I passed your comments along to Lisa. Please come see us again!!

DANTE P.
Odessa, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The Service and Quality of Employees and Product Exceeds All other Dealerships
I have owned Many other high-end car brands and I am forever sold on the Hyundai and Fitzgerald experience. Truly excellent care of the customer and your vehicle.

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear that you have been so pleased with us. We hope to see you again soon!

LEELEY M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Leeley Myers
Start to finish includes top-notch courtesies, consideration and efficiency - I even made a mistake on the amount of change I received and yet they were wonderful about it - I felt terrible but they just moved on graciously!!!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate it! Please come see us again!

HH
Henry H.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/08/2014 Category: Service
good service, hard to reach department
Tried to make an appointment over the phone - no one answered any of my attempts. Website would not give calendar for appointment selection

I apologize that you were not able to get through. We have an entire office that does nothing but make appointments, so it is not something that we normally hear. If you call in and ask for scheduling, our operator will transfer you to that office. We do also offer online scheduling, which can be found under the service tab at FitzMall.com. If you create a user account, the system will display all available appointment times. If you have difficulty with that system, our scheduling department can help you with that as well.

I am happy to hear that your actual service went well. We appreciate your business.

BG
Brian G.
Palm Harbor, FL
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Slow Reaction
We currently have two Fitzgerald Hyundais that we have serviced there. You could improve your service dept if you had a better reception method. Standing in line waiting to be helped when you have two or three service writers doing paperwork doesn't cut it with me. Also you need to get your car washing problem resolved.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Good afternoon,

I appreciate your feedback. We are currently working to resolve our car wash which is a project that we are planning to perform in concert with a remodel of the reception area and an expansion of the shop. I do apologize if there was some delay with the check in. Please feel free to contact me directly at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318 if you would like to discuss your concerns further.

JOHN D.
Dunedin, FL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Efficiency
Brandi Judd is an excellent service provider. My favorite - always has the customer's satisfaction first and foremost.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/07/2014

Thank you for your comments. I passed your review along to Brandi. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Joan H.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Service dept
Fast, friendly service & employees.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business!!

PD
PATRICK D.
Palm Harbor, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Great servive. Was told that my wait would be an hour and a half since I didn't have an appointment. My vehicle was completed in 45 minutes.

We definitely like to hear feedback like this! Thank you for the review. We recently launched Hyundai's Car Care Express program and we're finding that we've been able to handle a lot of services like this much faster than before. I'm glad to hear that the effort is paying off! Please come see us again!!

MARY M.
Oldsmar, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Service was great and a quick one at that too!

Thank you for the feedback! I glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly!!

KIM B.
Oldsmar, FL
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service from start to finish
I bought my car at Fitz. The salesman was just fantastic. Since then I have always brought my car to Fitz for maintenance, etc. I have a wonderful advisor, Cindy King, and she is good at
explaining what my vehicle needs, very courteous and professional. In fact, from the start to finish, the associates at the
dealership treat you like a special customer. Great job.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

Thank you for the review. I passed your comments along to Cindy. We look forward to seeing you again soon!