Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5rating 4.7212158
Overall Rating 2.33939/5Overall Rating 2.33939/5rating 2.33939rating 2.33939rating 2.33939

RONALD M.
05/23/2014 Category: Service
A wonderful experience
They take great care of my black Elantra Limited. They are always very pleasant and professional. I enjoy the experience.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/28/2014

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate your business!

DK
DONALD K.
05/22/2014 Category: Service
they know my face when I walk in
When I bring car in for Service Brandi has the paper work when I walk in the door,she knows here customers as doed Khale my sales man
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Good morning!

Thank you for the review. I passed your comments along the Brandi and Kale. We appreciate your business!

TQ
Thomas Q.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Very good service department
Friendly and prompt service for your customers. Anthony and Brenda have been great to us.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/20/2014

Thank you for the review! I passed your comments along to the advisors. We appreciate your business!

James L.
St. Petersburg, FL
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Good service, friendly, clean, on-time
Always have had good service on my vehicle, the long trip there is worth the effort!

We appreciate you taking the long trip to get here! Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

MA
MARYANN A.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2014 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
The people at the dealership do care if your vehicle and customer are treated properly and work is done correctly.

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

DEBORAH L.
Dunedin, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2014 Category: Service
caring
Over all good experience

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. Your feedback is valuable! Please come see us again.

BL
BRIAN L.
Seminole, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2014 Category: Service
15,000 mile checkup
The service advisor took my car on time and offered various options to this check-up. There was no high pressure to sell other products. I was satisfied with the service offered.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

I am glad to hear you were pleased with the presentation of our services. We appreciate you taking the time to send in this review and we thank you for your business.

CA
COURTNEY A.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Some Good, Some Not Good
My recent experience was not as good as I would have hoped. I brought my Tucson in for a regular maintenance and to fix the recall on the brake light switch. I left with different issues than I arrived with. The "fixed" brake light switch was not set up correctly and caused all of the lights on my dash to light up. This is a particularly dangerous mistake because if this part is broken there are times where functions such as changing from park to drive or reverse do not work. I know this because its failed previously. Also, the technician performing the work drew lines down through the greens on the inspection sheet, even through the tire section. I later found that the tech said he forgot to check the tire pressures. I received a story about the tire being low but when I brought the vehicle in my tire was just fine. Tires do not go flat during a service. In the end I had to leave work to bring the vehicle back to have the brake light switch fixed. They did take care of a dent in the hood and loaned a car for the day so I thank them for that. This isn't the first time I have had to bring the car back 2 or 3 times for an issue to be fixed. This service department does not look professional either. Many of the technicians are all wearing very baggy clothes with their pants down past their rear ends, and while I was waiting a salesman walked by smoking and it left a trail of smoke and left me coughing. I've never worked anywhere that let me smoke on premises, ESPECIALLY around customers.

I appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. I spoke with a gentleman who contacted me on your behalf about your vehicle when you started experiencing an issue with your brake lamp switch repair. I am glad that we were able to get that resolved.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to send in this review and apologize for the fact that our service did not completely meet your expectations. I hope that you will come see us again.

ES
EARL S.
St. Petersburg, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2014 Category: Service
Great
Great

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. We appreciate it!

TH
TIMOTHY H.
Tampa, FL
05/12/2014 Category: Service
Great Car Care
Great service, comfortable customer lounge.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments. Please come see us again.

SZ
SHAWN Z.
Pinellas Park, FL
05/11/2014 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I was very happy
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2014

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

CAROLE M.
Seminole, FL
2011 Hyundai Azera
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Service is done correctly the first time.
Cindy King is my go to person and she is wonderful. The work is done and she makes sure it is. Never had a problem.

Iam waiting for the 2015 Azera to come in. Let me know when it arrives

Thank you for the review. I forwarded your comments along to Cindy. We appreciate your business!

NR
Nicholas R.
Palm Harbor, FL
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
Great Customer Service
Always a nice experience, from purchasing to service.

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again soon!

RP
Robert P.
Palm Harbor, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Very helpful, very courteous, very good
Great, especially Gordon and Brandi
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/09/2014

Thank you for the review! I forwarded your comments along to Gordon and Brandi. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon!

PW
Patricia W.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Very Helpful Staff
I had a flat tire and was able to pull into the service area right after it had closed. Todd Clow was kind enough to put on my spare himself. I very much appreciate his consideration. I was feeling quite stressed at my predicament. Thank you Todd!

Thank you for your comments. I forwarded your review along to Todd. I'm glad that we were able to help you! Please come see us again!

EH
EMILY H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Curtious, professional staff. Quick response of each department to help. Willingness to do what it takes to satisfy the customer.
See previous survey.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/06/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to send in this review! Please let us know if we be of service to you in the future.

DT
DIANNE T.
05/01/2014 Category: Service
The service
I would recommend Fitzgerald to all. I'm on my second car from Fitzgerald, I'm sure I'll be back again. I very happy with the service that I get!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/02/2014

Good morning!

We appreciate your comments! Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

CF
CHERYL F.
Safety Harbor, FL
04/30/2014 Category: Service
Very impressive
Just moved to Florida recently. Was very impressed with the friendliness, knowledge, and the fact that the wait time was less than expected. Thank you again for wonderful service!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/01/2014

Thank you for the review! I am so happy to hear that you were so happy with our service. Please come see us again!

SD
Stephen D.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Good service.
Good service.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/23/2014

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your comments!

LF
LEWIS F.
04/22/2014 Category: Service
Associates that care about the member.
Being treatedf with care and respect is very meaningful to me. I'm in sales and also do sales training. Your entire team is going in the right direction. Lewis Fishman
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/22/2014

Thank you for your comments. I passed your review along to our advisors. We appreciate your business!!