Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5rating 4.7325572
Overall Rating 2.34302/5Overall Rating 2.34302/5rating 2.34302rating 2.34302rating 2.34302

TE
TIMOTHY E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/26/2014 Category: Service
1 1/2 Hours to chane the oil
We scheduled the car for an oil change and arrived a few minutes early. It took 1 1/2 hours for the to finish. That is a long time.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/29/2014

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear that your service took too long. I do appreciate you taking the time to bring this to my attention. I do hope you will come see us again.

JAMES M.
Palm Harbor, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Service is excellent at Fitz Hyundai, Parts not so much
My service advisor Todd Clow is the best! prompt , thorough, professional and customer focused..Fitz service is great, but parts dept. at Fitz is always 20% higher than Newport Richey parts dept..so I go to Fitzgerald for warranty service and warranty parts and to Newport Richey Hyundai for non warranty parts..they are much cheaper! If Fitzgerald Parts Dept. would compete with NPR Hyundai they would get 100% of my repair work.

Good afternoon!

The next time you inquire about parts, I'd love to see what you're referring to. We will always match other dealer's prices, but I'd like to see where we could possibly be high. We want all of your business, so please consult with Todd or I directly if you find anything out of the ordinary the next time you need paid repairs.

We look forward to seeing you again!

MT
Margaret T.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Timely service work on my car
Todd Clow is very friendly and helpful when we need service. And the work gets done correctly and in a timely manner.

We appreciate you taking the time to send in this review. I forwarded your comments along to Todd. Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

KR
KONRAD R.
Belleair Bluffs, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Car Dealership
They are friendly, prompt, and efficient...Eric in service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have owned 5 cars form here and been happy!!!

Thank you for your review. I like these even more when they mention me! I'm happy to be of assistance. Please come see us again.

MICHAEL M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Excellent Service Department
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2014

We appreciate the review! I'm happy to hear that you are so pleased with us. Please come see us again!

EP
EDWARD P.
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Dawn
Dawn was wonderful!!!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this. I passed your comments along to Dawn. Please keep us in mind the next time you require service!

MARKUS S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
regular maintenance
Quality customer service. These guys a fast, competent, and courteous - which is really all you want when you go there!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments!!

RK
RALPH K.
Safety Harbor, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2014 Category: Service
The staff are really nice.
Everything was good for me.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/21/2014

We appreciate your comments! Please come see us again!!

PK
PATRICIA K.
Largo, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Everything I have encountered with this dealership is excellent!
I took my 2012 Hyundai Tucson in for a 3-month check up. It was taken care of in less than 2 hours. Great Service -- Great Employees!

I'm happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up quickly! We appreciate your business!

KC
Karen C.
Dunedin, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
07/20/2014 Category: Service
the people
x

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate your business.

GF
GERALD F.
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Recent visit
With the exception, when nobody came over to write a maintenance ticket, I was satisfied.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

I apologize if we did not get you written up quickly enough. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied overall. We hope to see you again soon!

KW
KIM W.
07/15/2014 Category: Service
superior customer service
My Sonata had three issues it was in for, as well as an oil change, and all three were taken care of in a timely manner. I enjoyed the loaner Sonata with the
sunroof, while it was getting worked on, so I could continue to work for the day. Cindy King was excellent in her customer service. Thanks for a great service.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

We appreciate your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Cindy. Thank you for your business!!

JOHN M.
Largo, FL
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Great sales department and customer service
My wife and I bought her car at this dealership a few months ago and it was really a hassle free no pressure experience.

Just took it in for an oil change and the service department is excellent.

I had a bad experience at a different dealership many years ago and had shied away from them ever since, but Fitzgerald Hyundai has changed my mind and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. We appreciate your recommendation! Please come see us again!!

Joseph S.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I was very pleased with the service received. It was done before the time stated and the staff was very professional.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments!

AP
ABHISHEK P.
Tampa, FL
07/11/2014 Category: Service
great staff... always a great place to be in
great place to get all the things done on your car. Always Recommended
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/12/2014

Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your business!

DIANE G.
St. Petersburg, FL
service to my car
it was easy and done in a timely manner
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/11/2014

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your comments!!

VS
VIRGINIA S.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service in a friendly, clean, comfortable environment. That is why I like Hyundai and their service at Fitzgerald in Clearwater, FL

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again!

Robert R.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
Replace broken door handle
Lisa,
Did a great job turning this vehicle around for us.. Bob Jiffy Reprographics

Thank you for the response. I passed your comments along to Lisa. Please come see us again!!

DANTE P.
Odessa, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The Service and Quality of Employees and Product Exceeds All other Dealerships
I have owned Many other high-end car brands and I am forever sold on the Hyundai and Fitzgerald experience. Truly excellent care of the customer and your vehicle.

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear that you have been so pleased with us. We hope to see you again soon!

LEELEY M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Leeley Myers
Start to finish includes top-notch courtesies, consideration and efficiency - I even made a mistake on the amount of change I received and yet they were wonderful about it - I felt terrible but they just moved on graciously!!!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate it! Please come see us again!