4.6

Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5rating 4.7356291
Overall Rating 2.35057/5Overall Rating 2.35057/5rating 2.35057rating 2.35057rating 2.35057
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

BL
BRIAN L.
Seminole, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2014 Category: Service
Balance and Rotate tires
Took my car to have the tires rotated and balanced. Got my appointment on-line. Once I arrived I was greeted immediately and the service advisor took over. Job was completed in about an hour. Very efficient handing of all aspects of the operation. Well satisfied. Besides, free popcorn in the waiting room.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We appreciate the review. Please come see us again!

BA
Brian A.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Good customer service
I love the voucher credit we get every few months for oil changes! Everyone in the service center at this location has been very helpful whether we had service that we paid for or was covered. There have also been times when I really needed to get back to my kids and I was given a loaner. My family and I really appreciated that.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/13/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

DOLORES G.
09/09/2014 Category: Service
fast and courteous service
even without an appt.they took time tolook at the problem
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2014

I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up. Please come see us again!

MARY M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous and professional

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

Carolyn H.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Battery Warranty (lack of)
Not long ago my battery died and it was on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't possible to get the car to your dealership right away, so we had a neighbor give us a jump so we could drive across the street from our residence to get it replaced. It was replaced and the next week I was scheduled for an oil change, etc. at which time I asked my Service Consultant, Cindy King if there was anything we could do about a partial reimbursement since the battery was partially warrantied. She said she would give our request to her supervisor. The next day she called to ask that I send a Fax of the bill we paid for the battery which I did. There has been no further contact from Fitzgerald. This is since July 23, 2014. How long does it take to get a response?

Good morning,

I was happy to talk with you yesterday to get this sorted out. Yesterday I received a copy of the invoice from the purchase of your replacement battery which I had not received originally. I will be getting a refund for the difference between what you spent and the proration as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

ZS
ZACHARY S.
issues
They knew my issues and concerns, addressed them and I was on my way.

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

JOHN C.
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer
I am very quick to criticize when work is not properly performed. That being said, I find that the service department under Service Director Eric Coffee not only meets, but in many cases exceeds my expectations.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

SD
SARAH D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance at Fitzgerald
Excelent service and people

Thank you for your comments. We all appreciate hearing when our customers are pleased with us. Please come see us again soon!

ANN S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2014 Category: Service
Convenience
Well organized

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service experience. We hope to see you again soon!

YK
YVETTE K.
08/29/2014 Category: Service
polite, courteous & professional staff.
!st dealership we've been to that did'nt try to oversell.....meaning using pressure tactics....which is old school. Treat people right, educate about the product and people will buy!

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments. Please come see us again!

AV
ANTHONY V.
08/27/2014 Category: Service
The people
Great Dealership to buy, and Service Dept. Is outstanding.

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business.

Mary D.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/25/2014 Category: Service
the people that work there
Everyone was very pleasant and attentive. The gentleman who worked on my car was great and my car is running great.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

We appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff. Please come see us again!

KG
KEVIN G.
Port Richey, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Professionalism and a very nice, pleasant experience.
I dealt with V and Robert and they were both exemplary and very thorough in all our dealings. I was impressed and I've been in business and sales for over 35 years and don't impress easily.

Thank you for submitting this review. I forwarded your comments along to V and Robert. We appreciate your business!

DEBBIE P.
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Hyndi Repair
Great
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/23/2014

Thank you for submitting this review! Please come see us again soon!

PP
PETER P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
08/22/2014 Category: Service
you are the best!
put me on TV, I would like to tell why we
keep coming back, you are the best.

Thank you for the review. Perhaps some day we will take you up on your offer to be in one of our commercials! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

AUSTIN M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Personal Touch
Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai provides personal and professional service to my 2010 Hyundai Accent and I do not plan to have any other dealer work on my vehicle
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/22/2014

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the service we provide. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

PB
PATRICIA B.
Palm Harbor, FL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Only Dealership I'll buy from!!!
I have purchased two vehicles from Fitzgerald's and will never go anyplace else. These people are the best!!!

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time submit your comments! We hope to see you again soon!!

Thanu S.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Fast and Friendly
work done in timely manner. Good customer service courtersy.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please come see us again soon!

DY
David Y.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Nice people and great service
After a multitude of check engine lights in a row, I took my car in and had it out in under 90 minutes each time - all under warranty. The best dealership in the area when it comes to service and satisfaction overall, by far.

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We hope to see you again soon!!

Debra H.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/19/2014 Category: Service
excellent customer service
Great group of people. Very accommodating and knowledgeable.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We always love to hear when things go well!! Please come see us again.