4.6

Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5rating 4.7356291
Overall Rating 2.35057/5Overall Rating 2.35057/5rating 2.35057rating 2.35057rating 2.35057

ALLEN B.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/04/2014 Category: Service
excellent and dedicated personel.
I am always satisfied with the service I receive from Fitzgerald Hyundai.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/07/2014

Thank you for your comments! I forwarded your remarks along to our service consultants. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and we hope to see you again soon!

ID
IRVING D.
Sarasota, FL
04/04/2014 Category: Service
Great Service & People
Bought my car from them - and will indeed continue to use them for service & maintenance.

We appreciate your continued support! If there is anything we can ever do for you, please let us know. We appreciate your business!

CR
Cathy R.
2009 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/02/2014 Category: Service
great service
they are professional and always get my car in when I need it and appear to have competitive prices.

We appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to send in this review. We hope to see you again!

ED
ELEANORE D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Cindy, your service advisor, is knowledge, friendly and professional. Kept me up-to-date as to what was being done on my vehicle. Enjoy dealing with her and your service people. Always polite and excellent service.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/01/2014

I forwarded your comments along to Cindy. I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with our staff. Please come see us again!

KC
Karen C.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/27/2014 Category: Service
xx
xx

Thank you for the high rating!

coffeye@fitzmall.com

Thank you for the high rating!

WL
William L.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/25/2014 Category: Service
was quoted a time of 3 hrs. completed in 8 hrs ans car was not washed of glue and grime.
see review title.

I am sorry to hear that you were less than pleased with your service. Unfortunately I was unable to reach you by phone. If you would, please give me a call at 727-799-1800 X19318. I would like the opportunity to review the specifics of your concerns and see what I can do to help.

TE
TIMOTHY E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
No carwash today
Generally the service is very good. Sometimes they don't provide what they promise. Like the free carwash.

I appreciate you taking the time to send in this review. Unfortunately the wash has been an issue as of late but we have a remedy on the horizon. We appreicate your patience and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

CE
CONNIE E.
Pinellas Park, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2014 Category: Service
The people are professional and eager to help.
I like my car; the dealer is efficent.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/25/2014

I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with the treatment you have received from us. Please come see us again. We appreciate your business!

Juanita L.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/22/2014 Category: Service
The service dept is the best

We appreciate your comments! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again!!

EC
Ellen C.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/21/2014 Category: Service
easiest and friendliest dealership to do business with
This is my 3rd hyundai bought at Fitzgeralds. No pressure, no haggling over prices, they make it very easy!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in!!

LL
LARRY L.
03/20/2014 Category: Service
very friendly staff
enjoy the friendliness of the staff, seem really eager to please you.Usually are right on with the time it will take.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/21/2014

We appreciate your comments. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our service department. We hope to see you again soon!!

James P.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/19/2014 Category: Service
They know my car and if there are recalls.
They do good work and in a reasonable timeframe. The charges, however, were exorbitant. Oil change and patch a tire $80.
Good thing I had the $35 credit voucher or is that just a come on? That is a question that deserves an answer.

I enjoyed our conversation the other day and I hope that my explanation helped clear things up! If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me directly!

MARION H.
03/19/2014 Category: Service
Professional and convenient
Efficient and Professional
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

Good morning!

We appreciate you taking the time to send in this review. I am so pleased to hear that you are happy with our service department. We hope to see you again!

LL
Lawrence L.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Dept./ Lisa R.
Efficient,friendly, organized, with great communication and professionalism.

Thank you so much for your comments! I forwarded your review along to Lisa. Please come see us again soon!

SF
Stacey F.
Oldsmar, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Great Service but bad telephone operator
Great experience with Cindy in the service department, but Fitzgerald needs to get better operators on their main phone line.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/18/2014

I appreciate your review! I passed them along to both Cindy and the switchboard supervisor. It's feedback like this that helps us improve. Thank you for your business!

Ron H.
Safety Harbor, FL
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Reps and mechanics
Service Reps are knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Service was performed in an efficient manner.

Thank you for the review. I passed your comments along to the service advisor who helped you. We appreciate your business!

AUSTIN M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Quality of Service High
The quality of service and the knowledgeable staff lets me know that my 2010 Accent is in good hands

Thank you for your comments. Let us know if we can be of service to you in any way. We hope to see you again soon!

Sheila H.
Oldsmar, FL
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
I was very pleased at the service that was preformed on my 2600 Sonata

Thank you for the response. Please come see us again!

AK
ANTHONY K.
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Arrived early, completed quickly, great service.

I'm glad we were able to get you fixed up early! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we hope to see you again soon!!

DF
DAVID F.
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
03/17/2014 Category: Service
overcharge on labor for your screwups
it took 4 1/2 days to complete a repair

I hope that my explanation helped clarify the labor charges. As we discussed, there was a billing issue regarding a freight charge that should not have been billed to you for a part that we provided to you at no charge as it failed during the repair.

I was happy to hear that you were in receipt of your refund. I apologize for the billing error and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Please feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything else.